YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Dude, we need Hanabi Hyuga
omg my brain was like "wtf dude? she's a Child" and then i remembered that the anime boruto exists where she's already grown up :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
I know child againts a rule here i just remind the creator to include teen hanabi or adult, damn i liked her so much and i drew her a lot,
Child Hanabi would only be on Act1's time though, by the time of Act2 she would be around the age of the main girls of Act1 I think.
Although... I may be interpreting the age of her teen appearence, that I only know of appearing in the Rock Lee spin-off, wrong...

Mar 17, 2019
Child Hanabi would only be on Act1's time though, by the time of Act2 she would be around the age of the main girls of Act1 I think.
Although... I may be interpreting the age of her teen appearence, that I only know of appearing in the Rock Lee spin-off, wrong...
it's all just confusing...
in general, age is confusing in anime and manga.
You just have grown women who look like 10-13 year olds and vice versa

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Can someone do the minigame for me. I have max Dex and can't hit the target even once. I hate when these types of minigames are put into these games.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Which update 1.25 or 1.26 will most likely be the end of the arc? Or is their information about the end? By end I mean story end not other content.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone help me with the latest save with everything completed till 1.22d? I lost my save as my HDD got corrupted and dont want to grind the whole arc 2 again.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
Change log for 1.24?
Jikage Rising V1.24b Patron Release! (Patreon)
2022-12-24 15:52:23
⚑ Flag ☆ Favorite

Content
EDIT: Hey all, I updated the game and fixed some of the issue y'all encountered! Let me know if I missed anything yeah!
Hey all! Apologies for the slow post, my upload speed has been atrocious today, didn't help that the PC crashed while I was uploading. Anyway! Here's the release!
So the fight for Mei is finally here! Had the fight be more fast and furious rather than defensive like Tsunade, so expect her to hit like a truck, but probably not in the way that most of y'all would expect haha, need to keep it similar to her canon counterpart afterall!
So scene wise, it's been pretty hectic trying to complete 2 weeks worth of stuff in one week lol, but somehow it happened, though barely. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the extra stuff I wanted to get in, well, in. I'll try again for the next release, hopefully no more sudden leave, been playing catch up since I got back and I am not a fan. Oh right, got sidetracked for a bit, anyway:
For this release, we have a new event for Karin, which hopefully is a fun one! We also have Mei's fight as promised, Mei's wohoo scene as well as a threesome scene for Karin! The fun part is that we'll be getting a threesome for Mei in the next release! I'll leave it to your imagination who it'll be haha.
Jikage Rising v1.24 changelog:
-Karin scene
-Mei scene
-Plot progression
-Karin lvl 4 event
-Mei battle for lvl 4

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes