Jan 13, 2017

Jikage Rising v0.4d changelog:
-Added Tenten's level 1 event
-Added Tenten's level 2 event
-Added bedroom scenes for Tenten in level 1 and level 2 events
-Added a scene for Ayame
-Added dialogue for all the girls that changes with levels
-Added Icon for game exe
I was just about to mention it lol, but yeah, tried to release it earlier cause you guys seemed interested! There was an error in the v0.04d, so I updated it to v0.04e, I'll see if someone can update the link in the OP!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'll see if someone can update the link in the OP!
You only need to use the report function (either OP, or better the specific post with the update) and point out that a newer version is available with an available link (in this case it's a public release).

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, obviously the purpose of this site is to keep spamming "update pls" every 2 days and hope something will happen.
well actually i didnt mean to ask twice i thibk that was just me being retarded and forgetting i already asked, and this IS a piracy site.

Nov 27, 2018
First of all. I love this game! I am a HUGE Naruto fan since my childhood but that's not the topic. I've got or may found a bug you could say. I wonder if someone else got this, If I try to play or replay a H-scene I just get a black screen but am still able to press the choices. Would be grateful for help.

Last edited:

820pis

May 5, 2018
how to train with tenten? nothing happens when i was clicking at the aims.
could anyone help me?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So Hinata is still only at level 1? Aww. I was looking forward to hers :(
Question. Does anything change if you don't take their virginity right away? Because a comment or two makes it sound like you can wait until they want you to, or something.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I notice that Sakura can't be released from mind control when you take her virginity. Espescially odd since you CAN release her mind control when you fuck her afterwards.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I notice that Sakura can't be released from mind control when you take her virginity. Espescially odd since you CAN release her mind control when you fuck her afterwards.
I wish we could choose their current mental state to begin each night with. Its weird having two sealed, and two not for no discernable reason. I know we can alter that, but it resets every time you speak to them.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Hi! I'm new here so I don't know the game... first question Is it a worth it game??? like 4 elements?? ty

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
speedapple I don't know if someone already asked, but how do you get the happy lewd scenes? cause I prefer le happy sex, not le angry I want you to die sex.

edit: nvm I figured it out (took a peek at the code).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
speedapple I don't know if someone already asked, but how do you get the happy lewd scenes? cause I prefer le happy sex, not le angry I want you to die sex.
I would assume that's probably going to be the final threshold of your control over them, since there really wouldn't be anywhere to go from that.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
If you're a HUGE Naruto fan then yes, this game is worth every minute so far. (I might be biased but that's just how good the game is for me)
well not really a naruto fan.... I'm more on Adult MILF like tsunade and the Tsukikage of Mist forgot the her name though... but I hope your right... thanks btw

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes