ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think it has to do with your level of control, as it progresses, it becomes 'zombie' mode.
And I even started a new game to test whether control level was the reason, and it wasn't. Even at level 1 Ino and Sakura start each night in zombie mode.
A brand new game. Both at level 1. Still zombies.
You can release their minds during. But I want their minds released right away, instead.

Edit: Downloaded the file again, just in case there had been an issue with unpacking, and now they're both aware at the start. Wish they stayed that way unless I chose otherwise.

Last edited:

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Gotcha, will do!

Hope you enjoy it! Do let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions yeah!

Oh, probably not gonna have any gender bending or anything like that. (i.e. no Naruko, no human versions of the nine tailed fox or anything like that.

Oh, which scene specifically? Does it happen for all scenes? More details would help me pin down the error!

You need to click on them 15 times.

Not yet, she's like in the end, so it will be a while before we get to her.

1)For arc 1 no, as for future arcs, I will probably have a poll up and see if people want them.
2)Not sure how to answer this, cause technically you already are doing that haha.
3)Yeap, there will be more outfit options added soon!

Oh, Hinata will be getting more content soon!
The virginity thing can be saved for higher levels, where the scene would be slightly different if you do so, but it's not in the game yet though.

I'll take a look!

The mental states depend on the amount of control you have over them. Hopefully that helps!

Nah, it's fine, just make sure you all know what you are doing haha.

Yeap! Thought a gradual change would be more rewarding than "instant horny sex mode" haha. At level 3, if you have high enough lust, the girl would also act differently.

Oh, the milfs will be added later in the game, sorry about that.

Yeah.. sorry man, not really a route I wanna go into.

Just click on them with your mouse when they appear, having a higher dex stat would make the targets disappear slower.

Oh yeah, it a false positive, think it was because I changed the icon.

I could make the mini game easier if that helps! Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it.

Hopefully the game will survive that long haha.

Yeap, it's the buy ramen thing. There's a chance of it triggering every time you buy some ramen.

She's the ramen girl haha.

Sorry about the late reply guys, was fixing a bunch of bugs for Nano-control v0.22. Let me know if you guys have any more questions or suggestions yeah!
I'm still having problems with the targets, even though I have high dexterity.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Really only into milfs as well.
Depleted telomeres, wrinkly skin, dependent offspring, failing joints, slow metabolism, masectomy and obesity.
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect milf.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Gotcha, will do!

Hope you enjoy it! Do let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions yeah!

Oh, probably not gonna have any gender bending or anything like that. (i.e. no Naruko, no human versions of the nine tailed fox or anything like that.

Oh, which scene specifically? Does it happen for all scenes? More details would help me pin down the error!

You need to click on them 15 times.

Not yet, she's like in the end, so it will be a while before we get to her.

1)For arc 1 no, as for future arcs, I will probably have a poll up and see if people want them.
2)Not sure how to answer this, cause technically you already are doing that haha.
3)Yeap, there will be more outfit options added soon!

Oh, Hinata will be getting more content soon!
The virginity thing can be saved for higher levels, where the scene would be slightly different if you do so, but it's not in the game yet though.

I'll take a look!

The mental states depend on the amount of control you have over them. Hopefully that helps!

Nah, it's fine, just make sure you all know what you are doing haha.

Yeap! Thought a gradual change would be more rewarding than "instant horny sex mode" haha. At level 3, if you have high enough lust, the girl would also act differently.

Oh, the milfs will be added later in the game, sorry about that.

Yeah.. sorry man, not really a route I wanna go into.

Just click on them with your mouse when they appear, having a higher dex stat would make the targets disappear slower.

Oh yeah, it a false positive, think it was because I changed the icon.

I could make the mini game easier if that helps! Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it.

Hopefully the game will survive that long haha.

Yeap, it's the buy ramen thing. There's a chance of it triggering every time you buy some ramen.

She's the ramen girl haha.

Sorry about the late reply guys, was fixing a bunch of bugs for Nano-control v0.22. Let me know if you guys have any more questions or suggestions yeah!
No need, I just had to try a few times and really concentrate to get the needed number. I got it after a few attempts.

Reactions: speedapple

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
hey, i wanted to report a bug: it seems everytime i try to train ino's ass when she has more than 75 lust it resets back to 75 even though i get +20 lust. i havent tried it with the other girls.

and if you dont mind me asking whats the amount of lust i need to get to have the ahegao faces? i'm at 300 lust with 500 submission at level 3 and still cant get different faces other than angry.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
hey, i wanted to report a bug: it seems everytime i try to train ino's ass when she has more than 75 lust it resets back to 75 even though i get +20 lust. i havent tried it with the other girls.

and if you dont mind me asking whats the amount of lust i need to get to have the ahegao faces? i'm at 300 lust with 500 submission at level 3 and still cant get different faces other than angry.
I think you need 100 lust and control level 5, which isn't possible atm without console editing. Someone a few pages back figured out how to do it. I did it myself and it does work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jikage-rising-v0-4e-smiling-dog.29070/page-31#post-2350571

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Some other advice, if you use a mouse: You can change some of your mouse settings, like how quickly your mouse moves around, or how responsive your clicks are. You just need to hit the targets, so you can just repeatedly click while moving your mouse..... You can also use an auto-clicker, so you don't have to click, but be warned, some of the free ones out there are, or contain, viruses.
And: I haven't tried it, but lower the screen size to the minimal -- This would lower the amount of space you have to shift through. Also, it was implied but, you want to keep clicking, while moving, cuz there's no penalty for 'missing'.

speedapple I don't know if someone already asked, but how do you get the happy lewd scenes? cause I prefer le happy sex, not le angry I want you to die sex.

edit: nvm I figured it out (took a peek at the code).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's cuz that's the lust cap for that level, and it seems you cheated to inflate the values, but not the level, which, from what @bobdilian said, is one of the 'triggers' for that scene.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's cuz that's the lust cap for that level, and it seems you cheated to inflate the values, but not the level, which, from what @bobdilian said, is one of the 'triggers' for that scene.
those values aren't cheated, very possible to get 300 lust, just really slow from blowjob/toy (depending on the girl).

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It was pretty easy for me, since my DEX was already at 35-40. I think it would probably be fine if you just made it clear in-game that your Dexterity will make it easier to do.
Oh, I think I had Tenten said that it would be easier with higher Dex every time you try the mini-game. I'm not too keen on a straight up pop up cause I feel it might break immersion. What do you think though?

Not really. I wasn't after their mental state. I was after their 'starting' state.
Each time the night starts, I want to be able to choose whether they start in 'zombie' mode or 'aware' mode. We seem to have no control over which state they start in. Hinata and Tenten both begin the night as 'aware', but Sakura and Ino begin the night as 'zombies'.
And I even started a new game to test whether control level was the reason, and it wasn't. Even at level 1 Ino and Sakura start each night in zombie mode.
I enjoy corruption games. Them being mentally unaware kind of kills it for me, so I want them to always be in their aware state.
A brand new game. Both at level 1. Still zombies.
You can release their minds during. But I want their minds released right away, instead.

Edit: Downloaded the file again, just in case there had been an issue with unpacking, and now they're both aware at the start. Wish they stayed that way unless I chose otherwise.
Yeah, that's kinda what I meant haha. They will be "aware" once you reach level 4 though, so it shouldn't be too long now!

Nah... Just Dropt it! Spend more Time to this Project! ))))
lol, in all seriousness, I can't do that lol. I don't wanna be one of those devs that drop projects willy nilly haha.

I'll add in an option to skip the minigames for people that are unable to beat it, hopefully that will help!

No need, I just had to try a few times and really concentrate to get the needed number. I got it after a few attempts.
Nice, great job man.

Oh yeah, the cap for lust at level 3 control is 75 lust, the ahegao starts appearing at level 4 control and 90 lust.

I think you need 100 lust and control level 5, which isn't possible atm without console editing. Someone a few pages back figured out how to do it. I did it myself and it does work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jikage-rising-v0-4e-smiling-dog.29070/page-31#post-2350571
Yeah, something like that.

those values aren't cheated, very possible to get 300 lust, just really slow from blowjob/toy (depending on the girl).
It shouldn't be possible, I set a cap for lust to be 100, and that's when you reach level 4.

Reactions: alex2011

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It shouldn't be possible, I set a cap for lust to be 100, and that's when you reach level 4.
well atm I was able to for all 4, I am using an old save though. the anal play and the equivalent tier for both girls that you can sex resets it to 75 though.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for creator: I had an idea that for each or every other level of corruption the girl's clothes change from fully clothes to eventually no clothes, excluding clothes you buy and have them equip of course. What do you think?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Also 1 last question: how close to being finished is nano control? and when it is finished, will you start to focus more on this game, thus releasing more updates per month?

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
no mater what i do i cant get past the mini game my dex is 50 so does anyone have a save where they have already captured tenten

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Two questions. One, how do I increase lust in the game? Two, when exactly will the first arc be done and we have Tsunade under our complete control?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Two questions. One, how do I increase lust in the game? Two, when exactly will the first arc be done and we have Tsunade under our complete control?
Most of the 'sex' options give some lust, though, if it involves the girls, and gives the option of making them cum, you need to withhold the orgasm for lust to increase.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is anyone else having an issue with Lust dropping for all girls if you perform a negative Lust action on one girl?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes