Aug 7, 2018
Tenten:

Level 2

-Talk to Tenten in the training grounds.
-Figure out the clues and go to the locations. (Bathhouse, Stadium, Hokage Office)
-Go to the training grounds and meet Tenten.

What clues? In the Bathhouse, I can only take a break. At Stadium Nothing to do here. And at the Hokage Office just Sakura or missions. Sorry if I'm an idiot but nothing is happening.

Reactions: speedapple

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Tenten:

Level 2

-Talk to Tenten in the training grounds.
-Figure out the clues and go to the locations. (Bathhouse, Stadium, Hokage Office)
-Go to the training grounds and meet Tenten.

What clues? In the Bathhouse, I can only take a break. At Stadium Nothing to do here. And at the Hokage Office just Sakura or missions. Sorry if I'm an idiot but nothing is happening.
Do you have her already at level 1 with 100 control? If yes:
Did you talk to Tenten in the training grounds? She drags you along to buy a ticket for a scavenger hunt.

Reactions: speedapple

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for creator: do you have an idea for when we will start seeing the side girls? (like anko) And do you already have an idea to introduce them to the player?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Game tags include Pregnancy, but.... can you really have that tag if the game doesn't actually have it atm?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Game tags include Pregnancy, but.... can you really have that tag if the game doesn't actually have it atm?
Well, the game offers a preview so it should count for the pregnancy tag, even though the "actual" pregnancy only occurs at one of endings in a future version.

I think if there is any content that matches a tag then the tag can / must(?) be added, else you would have to discuss / request a change whether a specific type of content (like previews of future content) is viable for a tag or not.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Well, the game offers a preview so it should count for the pregnancy tag, even though the "actual" pregnancy only occurs at one of endings in a future version.

I think if there is any content that matches a tag then the tag can / must(?) be added, else you would have to discuss / request a change whether a specific type of content (like previews of future content) is viable for a tag or not.
What content is there that matches this tag?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Oh, I think I had Tenten said that it would be easier with higher Dex every time you try the mini-game. I'm not too keen on a straight up pop up cause I feel it might break immersion. What do you think though?

Yeah, that's kinda what I meant haha. They will be "aware" once you reach level 4 though, so it shouldn't be too long now!

lol, in all seriousness, I can't do that lol. I don't wanna be one of those devs that drop projects willy nilly haha.

I'll add in an option to skip the minigames for people that are unable to beat it, hopefully that will help!

Nice, great job man.

Oh yeah, the cap for lust at level 3 control is 75 lust, the ahegao starts appearing at level 4 control and 90 lust.

Yeah, something like that.

It shouldn't be possible, I set a cap for lust to be 100, and that's when you reach level 4.
I know this isn't really like what others are saying but i feel i should bring it up. I love this game quite a bit and enjoy it. It's honestly the best Naruto game of this type made period. And that's just a sad fact despite how many have tried. So i want to offer something/question something.

Have you ever considered offering players a choice at some point? Namely that, a player can choose the normal path the game is on, being this corruption and mind control path, or a more romance/mind influencing path. The reason i bring it up is, as you have written the story and interactions with each of the girls, there is actually some logic to this.

Before the main character uses the Jutsu on each one of the girls, with their interactions before it happens, each girl clearly was shown to like the main character and had a degree of trust twords them.It would not be hard to build upon that in my opinion by simply including an option. A player can choose to use the full jutsu on them to mind control them as is normal and have things play out as they do. But a player if they don't entirely like or want that kind of thing can choose to use it in a way that instead influences their minds to have feelings twords the player.

There can still be a corruption/training aspect as they are still messing with the girl's minds but the core diffrence would be that the girls would not be fully controlled and instead be romantically interested in the player character and it can have their minds toyed with a bit to be ok and open to more sexual things much more quickly than normal.

As well, this doesn't necessarily mean entirely new scenes need to be drawn and animated. The normal ones can be reused just with sligthly diffrent expressions of course and dialogue. As well the context for some of the scenes can be simply explained as the player using the jutsu to make the girl open up to a kink or fetish they have but never have acted on.

Sakura had fantasies of being tied up and bound.

Ino likes having her ass played with.

Hinata has wanted someone to watch her toy with herself.

And so on.

As for why you would be able to have multiple girls at once without one being upset by it, equally simple,one of the things influenced by the jutsu is that the girls don't notice or care if the player does sutff with other girls. Allowing the story to be rouphly the same.

Some extra scenes could in theory be added like groping or the like but that's besides the point. This would still allow the character moviations to be the same, still allow hte same story for the most part and similar gameplay, but also allows new scenes or to reuse older ones but with slight alterations and new context and it makes it so the girls wouldn't need to be controlled for them to be around the player as they would be interested(as far as they know) in him of their own free will.

Sorry if this is long but i wanted tooffer my twocents as i feel the game could benifit fromsomthing like this and given how it's shaping up wouldn't be difficult to do story wise. This could be saved till after a girl is finished with the 'control' changed to 'influence' or 'affection.' lust can be the same of course.

What do you think?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I know this isn't really like what others are saying but i feel i should bring it up. I love this game quite a bit and enjoy it. It's honestly the best Naruto game of this type made period. And that's just a sad fact despite how many have tried. So i want to offer something/question something.

Have you ever considered offering players a choice at some point? Namely that, a player can choose the normal path the game is on, being this corruption and mind control path, or a more romance/mind influencing path. The reason i bring it up is, as you have written the story and interactions with each of the girls, there is actually some logic to this.

Before the main character uses the Jutsu on each one of the girls, with their interactions before it happens, each girl clearly was shown to like the main character and had a degree of trust twords them.It would not be hard to build upon that in my opinion by simply including an option. A player can choose to use the full jutsu on them to mind control them as is normal and have things play out as they do. But a player if they don't entirely like or want that kind of thing can choose to use it in a way that instead influences their minds to have feelings twords the player.

There can still be a corruption/training aspect as they are still messing with the girl's minds but the core diffrence would be that the girls would not be fully controlled and instead be romantically interested in the player character and it can have their minds toyed with a bit to be ok and open to more sexual things much more quickly than normal.

As well, this doesn't necessarily mean entirely new scenes need to be drawn and animated. The normal ones can be reused just with sligthly diffrent expressions of course and dialogue. As well the context for some of the scenes can be simply explained as the player using the jutsu to make the girl open up to a kink or fetish they have but never have acted on.

And so on.

As for why you would be able to have multiple girls at once without one being upset by it, equally simple,one of the things influenced by the jutsu is that the girls don't notice or care if the player does sutff with other girls. Allowing the story to be rouphly the same.

Some extra scenes could in theory be added like groping or the like but that's besides the point. This would still allow the character moviations to be the same, still allow hte same story for the most part and similar gameplay, but also allows new scenes or to reuse older ones but with slight alterations and new context and it makes it so the girls wouldn't need to be controlled for them to be around the player as they would be interested(as far as they know) in him of their own free will.

Sorry if this is long but i wanted tooffer my twocents as i feel the game could benifit fromsomthing like this and given how it's shaping up wouldn't be difficult to do story wise. This could be saved till after a girl is finished with the 'control' changed to 'influence' or 'affection.' lust can be the same of course.

What do you think?
I concur with this. I'm a bit put off by the fact that you're set up with this understandable goal that would at least somewhat justify what you're doing (reviving your clan) but then you're forced into going about in the most asshole-ish way possible- either degradingly raping the girls into mindbroken sex-slaves, or simply mindwiping them and using them as empty fuck-dolls. I'm not fond of games where you can only be an asshole (which isn't the same thing as actually playing a villain).

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
This is gonna be a long one lol.

Question for creator: I had an idea that for each or every other level of corruption the girl's clothes change from fully clothes to eventually no clothes, excluding clothes you buy and have them equip of course. What do you think?
Also 1 last question: how close to being finished is nano control? and when it is finished, will you start to focus more on this game, thus releasing more updates per month?
Oh, yeah, I'm getting some outfits done for them when they are fully corrupted, basically a "corrupted" version of their normal outfits.
Nano should be done by December, judging from the rate we're going at now. After that I'll be fixing stuff in it and adding in bonus stuff like Sarah

no mater what i do i cant get past the mini game my dex is 50 so does anyone have a save where they have already captured tenten
I added in a skip button for that mini-game, it should be out in a couple of weeks, hopefully that helps!

Two questions. One, how do I increase lust in the game? Two, when exactly will the first arc be done and we have Tsunade under our complete control?
Yeap, pretty much like Yamemai said, the events the girls have vary between giving higher lust, consuming lust, at the cost of submission.
Don't really have an ETA at the moment cause of the stuff we have to deal with, but ummm, roughly around Feb?

Most of the 'sex' options give some lust, though, if it involves the girls, and gives the option of making them cum, you need to withhold the orgasm for lust to increase.
Thanks for replying as usual man!

Is anyone else having an issue with Lust dropping for all girls if you perform a negative Lust action on one girl?
It's probably the limiter I added in, their lust should cap at different numbers at different levels of control, and not exceed 100 at all times.

Question for creator: do you have an idea for when we will start seeing the side girls? (like anko) And do you already have an idea to introduce them to the player?
Yeah, have a rough idea for some of the girls, Kurenai and Shizune will be tied to Hinata and Sakura respectively. Anko will be someone you meet on your own. Not too sure on the ETA though.

Yeah, pretty much what they mentioned, the tags were probably added cause of the starting scene.

some dog scene in the future, maybe?
Probably not... not sure how most people would react to that...

Before the main character uses the Jutsu on each one of the girls, with their interactions before it happens, each girl clearly was shown to like the main character and had a degree of trust towards them.It would not be hard to build upon that in my opinion by simply including an option. A player can choose to use the full jutsu on them to mind control them as is normal and have things play out as they do. But a player if they don't entirely like or want that kind of thing can choose to use it in a way that instead influences their minds to have feelings towards the player.

There can still be a corruption/training aspect as they are still messing with the girl's minds but the core difference would be that the girls would not be fully controlled and instead be romantically interested in the player character and it can have their minds toyed with a bit to be ok and open to more sexual things much more quickly than normal.

As well, this doesn't necessarily mean entirely new scenes need to be drawn and animated. The normal ones can be reused just with slightly different expressions of course and dialogue. As well the context for some of the scenes can be simply explained as the player using the jutsu to make the girl open up to a kink or fetish they have but never have acted on.

And so on.

As for why you would be able to have multiple girls at once without one being upset by it, equally simple,one of the things influenced by the jutsu is that the girls don't notice or care if the player does stuff with other girls. Allowing the story to be roughly the same.

Some extra scenes could in theory be added like groping or the like but that's besides the point. This would still allow the character motivations to be the same, still allow the same story for the most part and similar game-play, but also allows new scenes or to reuse older ones but with slight alterations and new context and it makes it so the girls wouldn't need to be controlled for them to be around the player as they would be interested(as far as they know) in him of their own free will.

Sorry if this is long but i wanted to offer my two cents as i feel the game could benefit from something like this and given how it's shaping up wouldn't be difficult to do story wise. This could be saved till after a girl is finished with the 'control' changed to 'influence' or 'affection.' lust can be the same of course.

What do you think?
I concur with this. I'm a bit put off by the fact that you're set up with this understandable goal that would at least somewhat justify what you're doing (reviving your clan) but then you're forced into going about in the most asshole-ish way possible- either degradingly raping the girls into mindbroken sex-slaves, or simply mindwiping them and using them as empty fuck-dolls. I'm not fond of games where you can only be an asshole (which isn't the same thing as actually playing a villain).
Hmmm, I see what you mean, people have suggested this before but there are generally two main issues with this though, the first one would be the animations, there would need to be a set without the hypnotised eyes. That would pretty much double the size of the game.

The second issue would be time, the game will move from arc to arc, so having a diverging patch would eventually create a snowball effect where a lot of variations would have to be made, I don't really have enough time to deal with that unfortunately...

However, if it's any consolation, they won't just become sex crazed sluts or mindless dolls. Much like the girls in my other game, they will still retain a large part of their personality and behavior. It's just not that evident now cause of the low control the MC has and his proficiency with it is decent at best. The effects should be more evident when one of the girls reaches a control level of 4. After all, what's the point of doing a parody if you don't at least try to stay true to the source material haha.

How to get tenten to level 2
When is the next update coming out
Next public release should be in two weeks, Patron release was up a few hours ago.

Looking forward to the shippuden and after updates
Thanks! I'll try to get Shippuden out asap!

Sorry about the late reply, lots of stuff to do and it's killing me lol. Let me know if you guys have anymore problems, questions or suggestions yeah!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes