Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I know this isn't really like what others are saying but i feel i should bring it up. I love this game quite a bit and enjoy it. It's honestly the best Naruto game of this type made period. And that's just a sad fact despite how many have tried. So i want to offer something/question something.

Have you ever considered offering players a choice at some point? Namely that, a player can choose the normal path the game is on, being this corruption and mind control path, or a more romance/mind influencing path. The reason i bring it up is, as you have written the story and interactions with each of the girls, there is actually some logic to this.

Before the main character uses the Jutsu on each one of the girls, with their interactions before it happens, each girl clearly was shown to like the main character and had a degree of trust twords them.It would not be hard to build upon that in my opinion by simply including an option. A player can choose to use the full jutsu on them to mind control them as is normal and have things play out as they do. But a player if they don't entirely like or want that kind of thing can choose to use it in a way that instead influences their minds to have feelings twords the player.

There can still be a corruption/training aspect as they are still messing with the girl's minds but the core diffrence would be that the girls would not be fully controlled and instead be romantically interested in the player character and it can have their minds toyed with a bit to be ok and open to more sexual things much more quickly than normal.

As well, this doesn't necessarily mean entirely new scenes need to be drawn and animated. The normal ones can be reused just with sligthly diffrent expressions of course and dialogue. As well the context for some of the scenes can be simply explained as the player using the jutsu to make the girl open up to a kink or fetish they have but never have acted on.

Sakura had fantasies of being tied up and bound.

Ino likes having her ass played with.

Hinata has wanted someone to watch her toy with herself.

And so on.

As for why you would be able to have multiple girls at once without one being upset by it, equally simple,one of the things influenced by the jutsu is that the girls don't notice or care if the player does sutff with other girls. Allowing the story to be rouphly the same.

Some extra scenes could in theory be added like groping or the like but that's besides the point. This would still allow the character moviations to be the same, still allow hte same story for the most part and similar gameplay, but also allows new scenes or to reuse older ones but with slight alterations and new context and it makes it so the girls wouldn't need to be controlled for them to be around the player as they would be interested(as far as they know) in him of their own free will.

Sorry if this is long but i wanted tooffer my twocents as i feel the game could benifit fromsomthing like this and given how it's shaping up wouldn't be difficult to do story wise. This could be saved till after a girl is finished with the 'control' changed to 'influence' or 'affection.' lust can be the same of course.

What do you think?
You know I realy like this idea, it would be fun To see a romantic path like this. Unfortunately speed seem To think that it will take To much time.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You know I realy like this idea, it would be fun To see a romantic path like this. Unfortunately speed seem To think that it will take To much time.
Not just time, cuz you'd need different images for that route as well, and it'd start getting convoluted, thus increasing the size of the download as well. Tack on that this would be sort of like a series, meaning he'd basically have to write two versions for each book, which is 4.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Not just time, cuz you'd need different images for that route as well, and it'd start getting convoluted, thus increasing the size of the download as well. Tack on that this would be sort of like a series, meaning he'd basically have to write two versions for each book, which is 4.
It's a good point.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I concur with this. I'm a bit put off by the fact that you're set up with this understandable goal that would at least somewhat justify what you're doing (reviving your clan) but then you're forced into going about in the most asshole-ish way possible- either degradingly raping the girls into mindbroken sex-slaves, or simply mindwiping them and using them as empty fuck-dolls. I'm not fond of games where you can only be an asshole (which isn't the same thing as actually playing a villain).
yeah... I think this route is understandable as an EVIL one. Isn't there a way to also inject a GOOD one as well? given the fact that yeah his clan was destroyed BUT he can also decide his methods in how he does it. I wholeheartedly agree some players that find this as a paradox in that if they are taken by force its the same as just mind breaking them THEN raping them but then its still bad... id be fine with the options to add a way in that the MC will come about a way of making them his with or without using methods that are in terms of bad routes or good routes and as for mind wipes it stands as a middle ground because it erases anything that would be a obstacle BUT induces a fork that would either be considered bad or good depending on what is put in place of what is erased with mind control. its pretty boring or stagnant but I believe this current content doesn't need to be scrapped. Just add on to it with some of the background we know already because the MC does seem to be favored good but his way about raping and mind breaking is too EVIL. In what method he uses mind control may not be necessary to the girls since he can use a subtle affection change as well with his jutsu. its probably a guess but i notice when he gradually rapes them they are in favor of him. but this is due to his mind altering jutsu so it could be that he is using in a more direct and evil way.

Reactions: Kalrotix

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
more hina stuff please :p please make her good
Yeap! There will be more stuff for her!

That can be risky, patreon may ban you for it.
Yeah, don't wanna rattle them if I can help it haha.

some have the changelog of the new version ?
1569390034080.png

yeah... I think this route is understandable as an EVIL one. Isn't there a way to also inject a GOOD one as well? given the fact that yeah his clan was destroyed BUT he can also decide his methods in how he does it. I wholeheartedly agree some players that find this as a paradox in that if they are taken by force its the same as just mind breaking them THEN raping them but then its still bad... id be fine with the options to add a way in that the MC will come about a way of making them his with or without using methods that are in terms of bad routes or good routes and as for mind wipes it stands as a middle ground because it erases anything that would be a obstacle BUT induces a fork that would either be considered bad or good depending on what is put in place of what is erased with mind control. its pretty boring or stagnant but I believe this current content doesn't need to be scrapped. Just add on to it with some of the background we know already because the MC does seem to be favored good but his way about raping and mind breaking is too EVIL. In what method he uses mind control may not be necessary to the girls since he can use a subtle affection change as well with his jutsu. its probably a guess but i notice when he gradually rapes them they are in favor of him. but this is due to his mind altering jutsu so it could be that he is using in a more direct and evil way.
Maybe the level 4 events might help set your minds at ease. They will be up next so hopefully it helps!

Reactions: Kalrotix and Morkar

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Yeap! There will be more stuff for her!

Yeah, don't wanna rattle them if I can help it haha.

View attachment 410728

Maybe the level 4 events might help set your minds at ease. They will be up next so hopefully it helps!
I mean the MC does seem "good" that he can use an ability that can go either way so that's all im saying. I mean I totally get where the story is it just seemed to me that it was missing that element lol.

Reactions: speedapple

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Just played the game, really great work. I hope to see some public nudity/exhibitionism and unaware/oblivious of sex content. Also, I'd like it if you could allow them to be their normal, angry selves at night, even at control level 3.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You know, given you can become God Ninja in a few weeks, it's be interesting if you could train the girls too, especially if they're to accompany you in battles regularly. Unless tha's not going to be a thing?

I wouldn't call the opposite of Winter Spring. I'd call it Summer. Autumn is more of an opposite to spring.

It seems weird for Main Character to slam Ino for having a 'bitchy mouth' when she's been nothing but pleasant to you.

Interesting-training with Hinata gets you about the 50 cap for Dex.

I wonder what the trigger is for Ayame servicing you and being added to the 'girls you control' count?

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Just played the game, really great work. I hope to see some public nudity/exhibitionism and unaware/oblivious of sex content. Also, I'd like it if you could allow them to be their normal, angry selves at night, even at control level 3.
Oh, when you select a scene there should be an option for that I believe!

You know, given you can become God Ninja in a few weeks, it's be interesting if you could train the girls too, especially if they're to accompany you in battles regularly. Unless tha's not going to be a thing?

I wouldn't call the opposite of Winter Spring. I'd call it Summer. Autumn is more of an opposite to spring.

It seems weird for Main Character to slam Ino for having a 'bitchy mouth' when she's been nothing but pleasant to you.
Oh, it's kinda going to be a thing! working on how to get there haha.

Fair point.

It's more of a retrospect thing, cause he knows what she's like to her teammates or people she doesn't like, cause he from the future and all that.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Oh, when you select a scene there should be an option for that I believe!
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Some of the scenes change at level 3 so that during the scene they are still controlled/blank expression, and then in the middle you can release the hypnosis which reverts it back to normal. In my original post I meant that I wished there was an option to keep them angry when they're standing around in your room and at the start of scenes... which now that I think about, seems like a lot of work for not a lot of pay-off that would benefit many players.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
5 minutes of game (if you read everything), and then wait some more.
Will outfits be soon? Because Hinata's 'panty' part and Ten Ten's....everything underwear are kind of ugly.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Mindcontrol is, and always will be, a narrative cop-out. It skips a whole bunch of build-up to sustain the suspense of disbelief. Size of the game as far as art goes should be a non-issue. Some additional variable checks and a redo of just the head that is positioned properly as an overlay, which Renpy is perfectly capable of doing.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Mindcontrol is, and always will be, a narrative cop-out. It skips a whole bunch of build-up to sustain the suspense of disbelief. Size of the game as far as art goes should be a non-issue. Some additional variable checks and a redo of just the head that is positioned properly as an overlay, which Renpy is perfectly capable of doing.
Didn't he try to fix that by needing you to progressively corrupt and reinforce your control over the girls?
From the way you said it, it just sounds like you don't like the mind control genre in general.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
5 minutes of game (if you read everything), and then wait some more.
Will outfits be soon? Because Hinata's 'panty' part and Ten Ten's....everything underwear are kind of ugly.
Sorry the less content this time, most of the time was spent on upgrading the UI, designing and drawing the assets needed for it. I'll try to have more content for the next update.
I sincerely apologise for it.

I see! What suggestions would you have to improve it? I'm definitely interested in feedback on improving the game!
Also, what do you mean by "a redo of just the head"? Whose's do you mean?

every time i open the inventory i have a crash, only me ?
There seemed to have been a mistake, I'll get a fix up in a moment!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes