Xypher

May 1, 2017
Aw, too bad it's child versions of the characters. When I saw it's a Naruto game, I was interested, but it's original series where the characters are way too young. I would like them as teenagers from Shippuuden, since they are over 15 (legal age in my country), and they look more like women. Ah, hell, I can't have everything. There are some adult characters too, but it wouldn't be a good idea to play only a part of the game. Good luck to you, guys. I hope that you make it to the Shippuuden era as you promised. I will play then.
tbh I prefer the earlier char versions before Shippudden.

greatnierguy2

Sep 15, 2019
You have done so much for this game when this would normally take others 3-4 years to get to this point of progress, I`m really happy how far its gotten :) also will there be any of the female villains like tayuya or konan?

Reactions: President-Ose

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Was expecting some good hinata h scene animation, get still cg instead.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Speed already addressed this, the person doing the animations has dropped off the radar and the scenes will get animated as soon as possible, which means either when the animator is replaced or contact has been reestablished with him.

Reactions: speedapple and Reij

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speedapple nice work with Hinata's level 3 scene, specifically the bad end result for choosing wrong. If anyone could sniff out a sneaky move like the player's jutsu, it's Kurenai. She is a master of genjutsu in canon after all and a notorious one at that.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Speed already addressed this, the person doing the animations has dropped off the radar and the scenes will get animated as soon as possible, which means either when the animator is replaced or contact has been reestablished with him.
welp, pardon me, as long it will get animate, i'm okay with that

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Aw, too bad it's child versions of the characters. When I saw it's a Naruto game, I was interested, but it's original series where the characters are way too young. I would like them as teenagers from Shippuuden, since they are over 15 (legal age in my country), and they look more like women. Ah, hell, I can't have everything. There are some adult characters too, but it wouldn't be a good idea to play only a part of the game. Good luck to you, guys. I hope that you make it to the Shippuuden era as you promised. I will play then.
Ah yes! I'm trying to move to Arc 2 asap cause it seems like more people are interested in their Shippuden designs, I'll be getting there not too long from now, don't want to rush it too much cause I still want arc 1 to have a proper ending and line.

I mean, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel being able to see girls' submission and lust levels while selecting what girl to do stuff with would be handy.
I see! I understand! I'll see what I can do!

OK
I thought it was a bug

I hope you find a substitute soon
There's someone that seems pretty ok, not as good as the one before but hopefully it will help tide things over while I figure out a more permanent solution!

This game reminds me of one of those Harem Lemon fanfictions.
I'm not sure what those are... so I don't really know how to respond to that...

i hate to say it but the hinata art is quite the downgrade compared to sakura.
Sorry about that, we'll be getting her sex scene redone!

bear claw is not defined get an error every time i get one
I understand! I'll get it fixed!

Hello dev. I use ver0.05e but still have a problem when open inventory.
shout i start a new game?
The patch for v0.05f should have fixed that, what errors did you encounter btw?

Tsunade is in the Game ???
Not yet I'm afraid, she's going to be last on the list.

Hey I have the same problem, have you found a way to fix it?
Try installing the patch for v0.05f! That should fix it!

I can't wait to enjoy this game in 3-5 years when it finally has a sex scene.
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean?

You have done so much for this game when this would normally take others 3-4 years to get to this point of progress, I`m really happy how far its gotten :) also will there be any of the female villains like tayuya or konan?
Thanks haha. And yeap! Tayuya and Konan are planned! Though not before arc 3 unfortunately.

Sorry about that, like alex2011 said, the previous animator disappeared, and I'm currently getting a new guy on it. I'm also learning how to do it myself so stuff like this don't happen again.

speedapple nice work with Hinata's level 3 scene, specifically the bad end result for choosing wrong. If anyone could sniff out a sneaky move like the player's jutsu, it's Kurenai. She is a master of genjutsu in canon after all and a notorious one at that.
Ah I see XD, glad you enjoyed that! Was a bit concerned that players might find that to be lacking or "unfair" haha.

download path from here
Thanks for pointing that out!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes