Ferocious B

Aug 30, 2018
Not going against it, but keep in mind this still is a piracy website, which the dev is aware of ;)
This is true, but while I've been anxiously awaiting this release, I have a lot of respect for Smiling Dog/Speedapple, creating such high quality content at a quick pace and engaging even with our piracy community, knowing full well that there's little financial incentive to do so. If it will benefit them at all, I'm happy to wait patiently for a few more days, it's a small price to pay.

bleenlike

Sep 3, 2019
Not going against it, but keep in mind this still is a piracy website, which the dev is aware of ;)
I know :). But it is at least a bit fair to wait for an update that will come free anyway for a rare good game from the author themself. Good developers are rare...

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Could we at least get the change log for the new update
Jikage Rising v0.06 changelog

-Sakura level 4 event added
-Sakura level 4 scene added
-Tenten level 3 event added
-Tenten level 3 scene added
-Outfit system added
-Sakura's nurse outfit added
-Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata's School Uniform outfit added (More outfits soon)
-New Ayame menu item

frontier14th

Jun 28, 2018

-Outfit system added
-Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata's School Uniform outfit added (More outfits soon)
-New Ayame menu item
when it will be released

Ferocious B

Aug 30, 2018
so level 4 is only in .6 or is it .5 also?
.5 has level 3 for Sakura, Ino, and Hinata (though many people were disappointed with Hinata's level 3 artwork), and level 2 for Tenten. No one has level 4 in .5

.6 adds level 4 for Sakura only, the first level 4 character, and gets Tenten caught up to level 3.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Can SomeOne Post link of letest version? or send me link by Conversation
Right now I Am Broke....When my life will be back on track I Will Start Supporting Devs...So Please
HelpMe...By Giving Link...thank u if u did

inane392

Feb 28, 2018
The author is posting this game for free on this website, it would be disrespectful for someone else to leak the new version before the author decides to do it themselves, just wait till first weekend of next month or pay on patreon.
So, I think that 0.6 must to be free from start, cause when we taked 0.5, we just saw 2 very bullshits arts with Hinata and no more. So, know we can take normal gameplay and animation, but author saying to us "pay again or wait a week". So this is very disrespectful to author, cause he maked latest version very bad, and like
apologies, he can make new update free from start, but did'n realise it. So i was patron for 5$, never do it again for this author.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
So, I think that 0.6 must to be free from start, cause when we taked 0.5, we just saw 2 very bullshits arts with Hinata and no more. So, know we can take normal gameplay and animation, but author saying to us "pay again or wait a week". So this is very disrespectful to author, cause he maked latest version very bad, and like
apologies, he can make new update free from start, but did'n realise it. So i was patron for 5$, never do it again for this author.
You do realize that he added Sakura's level 4 quest, her scenes, an outfit system, Tenten's level 3 quest, scenes, gave updates about Hinata's art being redone (the artist just finished it today btw), while finding new animators for Hinata's scene (cause the old one disappeared, which he mentioned), gave updates about the animation (again) which there was a sample of in the release post btw, all in two weeks?

You don't see many devs doing that, most of them disappear for two MONTHS without communication, and release some short updates when they feel like it. And forget about them answering your questions here lol, most of them don't give a fuck about free players.

Jul 20, 2017
v0.05 announcement
Hey guys, so I understand that some of you aren't too happy with the art for Hinata's sex scene and also the fact that her scenes aren't animated yet. I apologise for that and I want to assure you that I'm getting the scene re-done by Jii and I'll be getting someone to animated the new scenes.

What happened to the art?
So basically in order to allow a smooth update for each version, I need to have a couple of artist working on the game. Unfortunately not all of the artist are able to reach the standard I want for the game, so that means a lot of wasted money and time.
Some of you might be thinking: "Why not just let Jii do everything?" That's kinda because he can't do everything, he can only work on 2-3 pieces a month and he also has his own comic to draw. I'll also need to prepare for the event where he needs to deal with real life stuff, such as what happened a month ago where he had to serve his country. Besides that, I need to prepare the sprites for Arc 2 (the Shippuden sprites) ahead of time cause I can't expect to keep you guys waiting for a couple of months with no content while the sprites are made. Some devs are okay with not pushing out content for a couple of months, but I personally just don't think that's right.

What happened to the animation?
The two new scenes for Hinata weren't animated this time, something a lot of you guys found disappointing, which I understand. The animator for the previous animations disappeared and I wasn't able to get in contact with him until recently. Which was, testing, to say the least. He told me that he is not sure about working on commissions anymore as he needs to work on his game, which is pretty unfortunate. The good news is that I was able to get the money back, and that I'm currently using said money to find animators that are able to produce animations of equal or better quality.

In conclusion, I'm on it.

TL/DR: Hinata scene getting redone, animation getting made.
Hey man shit happens. Most of us get it. Just relax and get'er'done sooner or later yeah?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017

-Outfit system added
-New Ayame menu item
Mmmm... Why Agayn Sakura? -___-
Hinata! All wanna see more Hinata content! Hinata it the Best! >_<

Reactions: ktazok and 167

inane392

Feb 28, 2018
How much we have to wait for a free version? Last time we waited about week. So 0,6 pisted 19.10, today is 27.10, how much fays we have to wait more?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes