kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
How much we have to wait for a free version? Last time we waited about week. So 0,6 pisted 19.10, today is 27.10, how much fays we have to wait more?
public release should be around the 2nd of November. so in 6 days or so

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So, I think that 0.6 must to be free from start, cause when we taked 0.5, we just saw 2 very bullshits arts with Hinata and no more. So, know we can take normal gameplay and animation, but author saying to us "pay again or wait a week". So this is very disrespectful to author, cause he maked latest version very bad, and like
apologies, he can make new update free from start, but did'n realise it. So i was patron for 5$, never do it again for this author.
I'm sorry about that, I could issue you a refund if you like. Just let me know your Patreon account name and I'll get started on the refund!

Hey man shit happens. Most of us get it. Just relax and get'er'done sooner or later yeah?
Yeah, working on it! Sorry.

Mmmm... Why Agayn Sakura? -___-
Hinata! All wanna see more Hinata content! Hinata it the Best! >_<
Oh, Sakura hasn't have any content in about 3 updates, thought it's about time to add some for her.
Hinata just got new scenes in the previous update I think, so I didn't think it would be a good idea to add her scenes again.

How much we have to wait for a free version? Last time we waited about week. So 0,6 pisted 19.10, today is 27.10, how much fays we have to wait more?
public release should be around the 2nd of November. so in 6 days or so
Yeap, it'll be around the 2nd, thanks for answering Kirto!

So are the new scenes animated or are they the same quality as last month’s?
The scenes aren't animated yet, the new guy is currently working on the backlog, hopefully we'll be able to catch up soon.

Yelling at dev is going to make them do it even more right?
Think that's just how he types haha, it's no big deal.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Questions for creator: when a character has been updated to their level 5 scene, is that the end of their route except for the arc ending? With nano control finishing up, will there be more focus on making the updates for jikage rising larger so you can get to the next arc faster? Lastly, do you have an idea for when we will start getting to the side girls like Anko? Great job however, and keep up the good work!!!

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
This is the best Naruto parody game around here. It reminded me of Something Unlimited and Four Elements. If you keep up the hard work, you'll get pretty close to them quickly, by the way, the game has great potential and looks very promising. Have to change the gameplay a bit, maybe put a hint system or whatever. I confess that I played a few times, but I got confused and gave up. But by the arts the game features, I see it has a great future. Don't be discouraged, this parody art is great. (y)(y)(y)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
This is the best Naruto parody game around here. It reminded me of Something Unlimited and Four Elements. If you keep up the hard work, you'll get pretty close to them quickly, by the way, the game has great potential and looks very promising. Have to change the gameplay a bit, maybe put a hint system or whatever. I confess that I played a few times, but I got confused and gave up. But by the arts the game features, I see it has a great future. Don't be discouraged, this parody art is great. (y)(y)(y)
I think there is suppose to be one, when you talk to the ramen girl; but, there is a walk-through, along with the new quest system.

Reactions: speedapple

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think there is suppose to be one, when you talk to the ramen girl; but, there is a walk-through, along with the new quest system.
Understand. I will wait for future updates, the game is quite weak and without many things to do. I hope the author doesn't get discouraged as he has something good in his hands.

inane392

Feb 28, 2018
I'm sorry about that, I could issue you a refund if you like. Just let me know your Patreon account name and I'll get started on the refund!
Thank you for this, but i don't need it. I just want to watch 0.6, and very tired to wait it. That's very cool that u are so friendly, but i just want to see results, if u can give me link on 0.6 in personal message, i'l will be happy XD
But, if you even give me a link. My opinion will depend only on the quality.
So, after this, i'm just one patron, and i don't think, that me with these pathetic 5$, ti'll take some privileges or my opinion will be significant.
But thanks for an answer.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
So, I think that 0.6 must to be free from start, cause when we taked 0.5, we just saw 2 very bullshits arts with Hinata and no more. So, know we can take normal gameplay and animation, but author saying to us "pay again or wait a week". So this is very disrespectful to author, cause he maked latest version very bad, and like
apologies, he can make new update free from start, but did'n realise it. So i was patron for 5$, never do it again for this author.
Thank you for this, but i don't need it. I just want to watch 0.6, and very tired to wait it. That's very cool that u are so friendly, but i just want to see results, if u can give me link on 0.6 in personal message, i'l will be happy XD
But, if you even give me a link. My opinion will depend only on the quality.
So, after this, i'm just one patron, and i don't think, that me with these pathetic 5$, ti'll take some privileges or my opinion will be significant.
But thanks for an answer.
>Says he's a patron for v0.05
>Said he waited a week for the last free version (v0.05)
>Pls give me the game for free

Lol, did you just admit you were never a Patron? Come on, give him your Patron username if you were really a Patron.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Here again for monthly dose of latest version of the game . Cant wait to see what was added to Sakura and Tenten. I hope the next update features Ino I loved the BJ scene.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ten Ten's and Sakura's level 3 sex scene is almost word for word exactly the same. The name is replaced, and Sakura has like one more sentence. Other than that, it reads as a duplicate.

Edit: Has the part you said would be added gotten in yet? The one where you don't pop their cherry until they want you to?

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Im more of a Bleach guy.
When you finish this what are the chances of you tackling it?
Anyways keep being a good boy. View attachment 442917
Unlikely I'm afraid, their universe is a bit messy, and sometimes extra rules and conditions pop out quite randomly. I'm not really keen on doing it I'm afraid.

Questions for creator: when a character has been updated to their level 5 scene, is that the end of their route except for the arc ending? With nano control finishing up, will there be more focus on making the updates for jikage rising larger so you can get to the next arc faster? Lastly, do you have an idea for when we will start getting to the side girls like Anko? Great job however, and keep up the good work!!!
Oh yeap! After they reach lvl 5 that's the ned of their route, but they will still be involved in the story in other ways.
Unfortunately the limiting factor for updates is the art I'm getting, I can't speed up unless I get art at a faster pace. I'll have something to fill in the blanks in the meantime though!
The side girls should be coming pretty soon! I'm guessing in about 2 updates or so?

Ya got nothin to say sorry for lad just do things at yer own pace and enjoy yer self yeah?
Thanks man

Understand. I will wait for future updates, the game is quite weak and without many things to do. I hope the author doesn't get discouraged as he has something good in his hands.
Would definitely be open to suggestions! Is there anything you think the game could have to give it more things to do? I'll try to have it in if I can!

Here again for monthly dose of latest version of the game . Cant wait to see what was added to Sakura and Tenten. I hope the next update features Ino I loved the BJ scene.
You're gonna like what comes in the next update haha.

Ten Ten's and Sakura's level 3 sex scene is almost word for word exactly the same. The name is replaced, and Sakura has like one more sentence. Other than that, it reads as a duplicate.
Oh yeap. I think I mentioned this in the update(?). I'll be rewriting it in the next update cause the outfit system took longer than expected.

Anyway, let me know if you guys have any feedback or questions yeah!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Edit: Has the part you said would be added gotten in yet? The one where you don't pop their cherry until they want you to?
Didn't see this one.
It's already in the game. You just have to not pop their cherry until they reach level 4. It's really more of a "Player's choice" thing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Didn't see this one.
It's already in the game. You just have to not pop their cherry until they reach level 4. It's really more of a "Player's choice" thing.
Good to know. I already started a new game, raised my stats (keeping a file at the start with max stats), and have gotten everyone but Sakura to level 3 and 500 submission. Would have sucked to find out it was pointless, lol.
Honestly, though. There really should eventually be something in the game that can cause issues for you. Like a kernel of hate for taking their virginity against their will, for instance.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
So, how do I get the nurse outfit for Sakura? It doesn't show up in the clothing store as an option.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes