Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question to creator: Once nano control is finished, will you have more time to make the updates for jikage rising larger? Amazing job with this update by the way, keep up the good work!

pbam

May 22, 2018
pretty good game, really like the steady updates and premise. hope you could give the more underrated girls like kurenai more love

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Speedapple I Just started out to play this interesting game you made. I was wondering though? do i get to know what clan i am supposed to revive as the story progresses. Or is it just a lack of detail in the story that you forgot to put there :unsure:
Oh like Bloody said, you're playing as an original character, it's not a clan shown in the show.

Question to creator: Once nano control is finished, will you have more time to make the updates for jikage rising larger? Amazing job with this update by the way, keep up the good work!
Oh thought I already answered this, probably won't be able to cause I can't get art fast enough, there will be a project I'll be working on to fill Nano-control's spot though!

pretty good game, really like the steady updates and premise. hope you could give the more underrated girls like kurenai more love
I will try definitely try!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creator: sorry if I was not clear between my two questions, the recent one was about the amount of content in each update but not the speed of each release. Sorry if that was confusing. Still, I absolutely love your game and can't wait for more!

Jul 20, 2017
Oh, not quite. Decided to drop the uniform events cause there was feedback that the scenes were "too predictable".
Im sorry if I come off as...well me. But how does the uniform events have anything to do with fucking their collective asses? ( ? _ ? )
For the record that is what I was asking not anything to do with their uniform events.

D

Deleted member 1375282

Oh like Bloody said, you're playing as an original character, it's not a clan shown in the show.

Oh thought I already answered this, probably won't be able to cause I can't get art fast enough, there will be a project I'll be working on to fill Nano-control's spot though!

I will try definitely try!
Well okay then. Anyways i really enjoyed you're game and i am also really excited to see how the story will develop to Shippuden arc :D :sneaky:;).It's gonna be different for sure and that's what so exciting

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
To creator: sorry if I was not clear between my two questions, the recent one was about the amount of content in each update but not the speed of each release. Sorry if that was confusing. Still, I absolutely love your game and can't wait for more!
Oh, sorry for not realising it!

Im sorry if I come off as...well me. But how does the uniform events have anything to do with fucking their collective asses? ( ? _ ? )
For the record that is what I was asking not anything to do with their uniform events.
Oh, sorry, by uniform I mean "the same pattern of events", poor choice of words on my end.

Well okay then. Anyways i really enjoyed you're game and i am also really excited to see how the story will develop to Shippuden arc :D :sneaky:;).It's gonna be different for sure and that's what so exciting
You and me both hahaha

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
When the girls get to level 5, will we be able to impregnate them? Or will that happen near the end of the first arc?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
When the girls get to level 5, will we be able to impregnate them? Or will that happen near the end of the first arc?
Oh, it will be an "ending option". Basically after arc 1, you will be given a choice to not expand anymore and just settle for whoever you have in Konoha, where you'll have the choice to impregnate them and end the game. If you choose to expand, you'll still need them to be combat ready and will not impregnate them and jump into arc 2.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Oh, it will be an "ending option". Basically after arc 1, you will be given a choice to not expand anymore and just settle for whoever you have in Konoha, where you'll have the choice to impregnate them and end the game. If you choose to expand, you'll still need them to be combat ready and will not impregnate them and jump into arc 2.
This will be a save point for me. Need a quick fix? Go to the preggers ending. For more fulfillment I just need to wait for the next update. Will be nice to have pregger art of them at the end of every arc.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I've never been a fan of Naruto, but I do appreciate their character designs, and I am a fan of Hypnosis and mind control in general. Do you guys think this game will hold my interest or is it more for people into the lore?

DuneRocky

Aug 27, 2017
I cant´t save any files.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Stefan Fromm\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/JikageRising-1540824956\\quick-1-LT1.save'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 425, in save
l.save(slotname, record)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 158, in save
record.write_file(filename)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 349, in write_file
shutil.copyfile(self.first_filename, filename_new)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Stefan Fromm\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/JikageRising-1540824956\\quick-1-LT1.save'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
JikageRising v0.06c
Fri Nov 08 20:35:16 2019
```

liangjialun0

Feb 8, 2018
Hey dev I wonder if you didn't pop girls' cherry, will they still be virgins in arc 2? Or you must have sex with them in arc 1?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i can`t check sakura submission and i am stuck at sakura lvl 3.
Heya man, what do you mean by that? Does the game gives an error when you check the exp?

I've never been a fan of Naruto, but I do appreciate their character designs, and I am a fan of Hypnosis and mind control in general. Do you guys think this game will hold my interest or is it more for people into the lore?
I might not be the best person to say this considering it's my game, but I think the hypnosis in the game should be somewhat decent (I hope). I doing a gradual thing instead of a "poof, you are now a slut" hypnosis that some games do, the reviews might help! This part might be useful too I hope:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant´t save any files.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ ui.interact()
$ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 425, in save
l.save(slotname, record)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 158, in save
record.write_file(filename)
File "G:\Neuer Ordner\JikageRising-v006c-pc(1)\JikageRising-v0.06c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 349, in write_file
shutil.copyfile(self.first_filename, filename_new)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 82, in copyfile

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
JikageRising v0.06c
Fri Nov 08 20:35:16 2019
```
Hey man, sorry for the very stupid question, but it happens more than one would expect, but did you extract the file? Cause sometimes people play the game directly from the zip file without extracting it.

Hey dev I wonder if you didn't pop girls' cherry, will they still be virgins in arc 2? Or you must have sex with them in arc 1?
Oh yeah, they def won't be virgins in arc 2, considering there will be a timeskip and all.

Reactions: xMendoza and Reij

Kali

Jul 28, 2017
hey Dev great game. really enjoyable.

just one thing. i cant check sakuras status and i cant seem to trigger her lvl 2. other than that i havent found anything.

nice job

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes