ujmujmk

Nov 21, 2018
It's supposed to be a little bonus, so don't click if you wanna find out for yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That did not work for me, I got the nurse sex option immediately after taking her virginity at level 4. The next day I chatted with Sakura and got the dialogue for receiving the nurse outfit. I did use a 0.05 save though so that might have caused it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
That did not work for me, I got the nurse sex option immediately after taking her virginity at level 4. The next day I chatted with Sakura and got the dialogue for receiving the nurse outfit. I did use a 0.05 save though so that might have caused it.
Oh no it's working fine, you don't need to outfit to get the nurse sex scene. I imagine there would be a lot of angry players hunting me if it was XD

Reactions: ujmujmk and Sole

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Talking about dresses. Can we equip sakura with the corrupted dress? I'm stuck at level 4 with her and I think I'm missing some step. However i started to think that maybe it is not implemented yet.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 714980

Oh no it's working fine, you don't need to outfit to get the nurse sex scene. I imagine there would be a lot of angry players hunting me if it was XD
Would you make some new content for ino its been a while since there been any from her :D?

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Been watching this one for a while, thinking about finally checking it out now that its a few updates in. Is there a pretty good amount of content?

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
How long can we wait Tsunade , impegnation ?
And will new girls be added like Inuzuka Tsume ?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Talking about dresses. Can we equip sakura with the corrupted dress? I'm stuck at level 4 with her and I think I'm missing some step. However i started to think that maybe it is not implemented yet.
Thanks
Oh, there'll be an event when the girls reach level 5 where she'll get the outfit. It should be in the game in the next update. Wanted it in this one, but I spent way too much time doing stuff for the outfit system and working on the battle system.

Fan signature
View attachment 448178

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/462052_Jr-00.gif
Omg, that looks so pretty! Thanks for making it, it looks hella awesome! If you ever need any resources just let me know!

Would you make some new content for ino its been a while since there been any from her :D?
She'll be getting something in the next update. :LOL:

Been watching this one for a while, thinking about finally checking it out now that its a few updates in. Is there a pretty good amount of content?
I hope so, generally most of the girls have like at least 3 sex scenes, a couple of minigames, some events. Outfits to unlock and buy. Not sure if it's enough though...

How long can we wait Tsunade , impegnation ?
And will new girls be added like Inuzuka Tsume ?
Tsunade will be added once the girls reach level 5.
There will be new girls added in arc 2, not sure if the Inuzukas will be added though.

Reactions: lartemer

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I love the art. The game is developing stadily too. Good job Dev !

Here are couple questions / sugestions.

1) If we are getting new outfits for girls - perhaps there could be option to have Sakura change her hair to long hairstyle she had in the Land of Waves ?

2) I am not a massive fan of mind control, though I have to say it is done nicely enough here. Maybe at some point you can make the game have few avaliable paths ?

Like you could choose your Bloodline at the start of the game, and it would affect the way you aproach the girls.

It could be:

- Mindcontrol Kekei Genkai (your current path)
- Seduction path - you will court the girls to fall for you
- Trickery path - you will deceive and coerce the girls into having sex with you, and then making them obey you.

??

It's not something that has to happen quickly but I think it would be great addition to the game without neccesserly increasing the ammount of art required as much.

3) It would be cool if you expanded combat system a little bit, with all diffrent ninja techniques, special trainings, looking for secret justsu scrolls etc and stuff it could be potencialy pretty fun.

Keep up good work - I think it is the best Naruto parody out there at this point.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I'm not into those small body type, not loli tho.
Great artwork and animations, you improved a lot since the first release, nice job.
Can't wait for the content with arc 2 and more mature characters.

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
im not getting tenten's level 3 quests but I have sakura's lvl 4 quests from the new update. can anyone help me?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gonna enjoy the heck out of this game when its complete lol. the first ark is not evening done and all I can think about is when its getting a new update lol. this isn't cocaine but its sure addicting to play so keep up the good work smile dog I have been looking forward to playing a very long and entertaining game like this for years lol

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
This is what we call a Brute diamond.
Just more work on it
( updates )
And it will get even more beautiful.
Can't wait to see more of it!
( I sure like this one )

Reactions: Kalrotix

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I love the art. The game is developing stadily too. Good job Dev !

Here are couple questions / sugestions.

1) If we are getting new outfits for girls - perhaps there could be option to have Sakura change her hair to long hairstyle she had in the Land of Waves ?

2) I am not a massive fan of mind control, though I have to say it is done nicely enough here. Maybe at some point you can make the game have few avaliable paths ?

Like you could choose your Bloodline at the start of the game, and it would affect the way you aproach the girls.

It could be:

- Mindcontrol Kekei Genkai (your current path)
- Seduction path - you will court the girls to fall for you
- Trickery path - you will deceive and coerce the girls into having sex with you, and then making them obey you.

??

It's not something that has to happen quickly but I think it would be great addition to the game without neccesserly increasing the ammount of art required as much.

3) It would be cool if you expanded combat system a little bit, with all diffrent ninja techniques, special trainings, looking for secret justsu scrolls etc and stuff it could be potencialy pretty fun.

Keep up good work - I think it is the best Naruto parody out there at this point.
1)A bit too late for hairstyle changes I'm afraid, the base model isn't quite drawn for that, but the good news is that the Shippuden models will have alternate hairstyles!

2)It seems like an interesting idea, and has actually been suggested before, but the main issue is that there would be too many diverging paths and it would need 3 different sets of dialogues and events, as well as different animations cause of the eyes, which I'm not sure I have enough time for.

3)Oh, about the combat, part of the reason some stuff seems pretty odd was cause I was writing and testing a new combat system! Hopefully it will make the thing more interesting!

I'd like to see some micro bikini outfits for all girls in the future :p
Maybe XD

This game is amazing and I cant wait for the newer updates. Hopefully sooner than the last
Glad you liked it! Do let me know if you have any feedback, or leave a rating if you like XD

I'm not into those small body type, not loli tho.
Great artwork and animations, you improved a lot since the first release, nice job.
Can't wait for the content with arc 2 and more mature characters.
Thanks! Hopefully Arc 2 would be more interesting for you! XD

I....would if I could. Like to plug the other girls asses sometime. Is there any chance thats planned?
Oh, not quite. Decided to drop the uniform events cause there was feedback that the scenes were "too predictable".

im not getting tenten's level 3 quests but I have sakura's lvl 4 quests from the new update. can anyone help me?
Maybe try training in the training grounds, not just look for her.

im gonna enjoy the heck out of this game when its complete lol. the first ark is not evening done and all I can think about is when its getting a new update lol. this isn't cocaine but its sure addicting to play so keep up the good work smile dog I have been looking forward to playing a very long and entertaining game like this for years lol
Will do haha, glad you liked it! Give the game a rating if you don't mind haha.

This is what we call a Brute diamond.
Just more work on it
( updates )
And it will get even more beautiful.
Can't wait to see more of it!
( I sure like this one )
Thank you! I'll try my best to not disappoint!

Dude... Karin and Tayuya better not be some 3way side quest. I'm talking full-on character routes and romance.
I'll try! Karin should be appearing in arc 2!

D

Deleted member 1375282

Speedapple I Just started out to play this interesting game you made. I was wondering though? do i get to know what clan i am supposed to revive as the story progresses. Or is it just a lack of detail in the story that you forgot to put there :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes