Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Loving the game so far. By the way, I was wondering if we're getting Sakura to level 4 in the next update?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah yes! I'm trying to move to Arc 2 asap cause it seems like more people are interested in their Shippuden designs, I'll be getting there not too long from now, don't want to rush it too much cause I still want arc 1 to have a proper ending and line.

I see! I understand! I'll see what I can do!

There's someone that seems pretty ok, not as good as the one before but hopefully it will help tide things over while I figure out a more permanent solution!

I'm not sure what those are... so I don't really know how to respond to that...

Sorry about that, we'll be getting her sex scene redone!

I understand! I'll get it fixed!

The patch for v0.05f should have fixed that, what errors did you encounter btw?

Not yet I'm afraid, she's going to be last on the list.

Try installing the patch for v0.05f! That should fix it!

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean?

Thanks haha. And yeap! Tayuya and Konan are planned! Though not before arc 3 unfortunately.

Sorry about that, like alex2011 said, the previous animator disappeared, and I'm currently getting a new guy on it. I'm also learning how to do it myself so stuff like this don't happen again.

Ah I see XD, glad you enjoyed that! Was a bit concerned that players might find that to be lacking or "unfair" haha.

Thanks for pointing that out!
No, that's exactly how I would expect it to play out if the kunoichi that just so happens to be one of the greatest genjutsu users in the entire leaf village gives someone a bogus jutsu and the idiot uses a real one while trying to pass it off as what she taught him. I actually used the walkthrough since I didn't know how to start Hinata's level 2 and 3 events in the first place without it, so I already knew choosing to use my jutsu would end badly before I even tried it. I tried it anyway just to see how she would react and reloaded right on the choice after that to choose the correct one.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I didnt know this game existed because we cant search by series or something like that. I wish I could see all Naruto games so I wont miss any..

Reactions: Legal1709

Valkenheim

Oct 24, 2017
is anyone else having this problem? When Sakura goes to the training grounds with you, the scene abruptly stops at the point that you try and increase your control level. It won't let me advance past that point

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
It would be nice if in future updates/arcs one of the thirsty single kunoichi like Anko or Mizukage abruptly stopped the "chakra infiltration" scene with "You don´t need to use this trick on me boya, buy me lunch and we´ll smash OK?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
is anyone else having this problem? When Sakura goes to the training grounds with you, the scene abruptly stops at the point that you try and increase your control level. It won't let me advance past that point
Is there a blue-ish bar on the left-hand side? If so, just rapidly click, or let it fall & fight her.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Is Saru an original character?
Yeah, he is, sorry for the confusion.

Loving the game so far. By the way, I was wondering if we're getting Sakura to level 4 in the next update?
Yeap! That's the plan!

Yea, don't want the game to rush into Shipudden immediately
I'll be ending arc 1 properly, as in no cut content, so don't worry about anything like that happening!

No, that's exactly how I would expect it to play out if the kunoichi that just so happens to be one of the greatest genjutsu users in the entire leaf village gives someone a bogus jutsu and the idiot uses a real one while trying to pass it off as what she taught him. I actually used the walkthrough since I didn't know how to start Hinata's level 2 and 3 events in the first place without it, so I already knew choosing to use my jutsu would end badly before I even tried it. I tried it anyway just to see how she would react and reloaded right on the choice after that to choose the correct one.
Ah, glad to hear that! I thought it would be fitting that someone close to Hinata and at that caliber wouldn't be aware, so I thought it would be a good idea to address it!

I didnt know this game existed because we cant search by series or something like that. I wish I could see all Naruto games so I wont miss any..
There are 2-3 others I think, but I'm not too sure.

Any chance you have a screenshot of what happened? I might be able to fix that if it's something is wrong! Did you have a blue-ish bar on the left side like Tamemai said?

It would be nice if in future updates/arcs one of the thirsty single kunoichi like Anko or Mizukage abruptly stopped the "chakra infiltration" scene with "You don´t need to use this trick on me boya, buy me lunch and we´ll smash OK?
Well... I have something similar-ish for Anko, but not exactly... Well, you'll see soon enough hahaha.

Is there a blue-ish bar on the left-hand side? If so, just rapidly click, or let it fall & fight her.
Thanks for replying man!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Thinking:

A clan is more than just supplies and weapons and such. A clan is a family. It becomes more than that because of needing protection and such, but a clan is a family and group of families. Some are unattached, but we're stealing from Leaf to remake our family. Even the most fertile single person with the most fertile brides can only do so much of course. More will have to be adopted....controlled, perhaps. If our man hopes to even recreate his village, he'll need a lot of people. If he hopes for his own arts not to die with him, he'll need students.

And then of course, there's the simple fact that 'Saru' wants to take over our clan and possibly mind-kill us and take our body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 167

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Thinking:

A clan is more than just supplies and weapons and such. A clan is a family. It becomes more than that because of needing protection and such, but a clan is a family and group of families. Some are unattached, but we're stealing from Leaf to remake our family. Even the most fertile single person with the most fertile brides can only do so much of course. More will have to be adopted....controlled, perhaps. If our man hopes to even recreate his village, he'll need a lot of people. If he hopes for his own arts not to die with him, he'll need students.

And then of course, there's the simple fact that 'Saru' wants to take over our clan and possibly mind-kill us and take our body.
Yeah, not to mention a village needs a sustainable economy, inhabitants for daily needs and functions, recognition from various powers. If only there was some event in the Shippuden era that created a lot of homeless refugees and that would give our guy a chance to control gain recognition/funding and trade routes from the Kages... *Wink wink*

Reactions: Reij and xMendoza

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Doesn't mean anything to me. What happened? Someone nuke half the planet?
Oh crap, sorry. That went from playful to annoying real quick.

Basically a war happens in the Shippuden Era. Lots of people died, some stuff got nuked, all the leaders of the main nations basically decided to gang up. I'm thinking in arc 2, the story will be more linear, and you'll be travelling to the different villages to control people in key positions or people that are close to the kages. Like for example:

Temari who is Gaara's (Kazekage) sister.
Kurotsuchi, the granddaughter of the Tsuchikage (not to mention she's gonna be the next Tsuchikage as well).
Mei the Mizukage
Mabui, the Raikage's assistant.
And we already have Tsunade the Hokage.

Basically all these people are in a position to either provide our guy with funding, resources, intel or will be able to sway opinions of key personnel.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes