botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Mindcontrol is, and always will be, a narrative cop-out. It skips a whole bunch of build-up to sustain the suspense of disbelief. Size of the game as far as art goes should be a non-issue. Some additional variable checks and a redo of just the head that is positioned properly as an overlay, which Renpy is perfectly capable of doing.

Except that it is a genre in itself and there are people who are extremely into it, which doesn't really make it a cop-out, but rather one of the main drives behind some games.
I get not liking it, but it's not as simple to dismiss as you claim.

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
Please tell me we're going to get to level 4 with someone next update. I want to see some happy-looking sex, dammit.

That aside, I do actually have a suggestion for the game. Could you make it so that when you have sufficient control over a girl, you can hypnotize/command them so that their lust never drops below a certain level? Like, for example, at level 3 control, you can give them a command that makes it so their lust never goes below 25, then 50 at level 4 and 75 at level 5? Either just some sort of hypnosis that makes them permanently aroused, or commanding them to keep thinking about sex all day.

Using hypnosis to make some constantly aroused may or may not be a bit of a fetish of mine...

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Except that it is a genre in itself and there are people who are extremely into it, which doesn't really make it a cop-out, but rather one of the main drives behind some games.
I get not liking it, but it's not as simple to dismiss as you claim.
I personally don't like mind control as a concept but I agree. I feel like it cheapens the relationships in the game. I don't really accomplish anything I just have "easy mode" powers. If anything I think when games are still slow burners with mind control it can come across as padding. But even then I'd just rather girls like me for my personality and values, chose me rather than be forced to be with me.

However. That doesn't mean it's objectively bad. There's plenty of things that are good that I don't like. And if the dev says we'll eventually have the girls keep their personalities while being slaves to the MC that's already better than most and makes me want to check it out. I did try Nano Control and that game was pretty cool. I'm waiting to it to be finished to really get into it.

And maybe I'll end up not liking it as much as I could. Maybe I will love it. Who knows.

Reactions: Reij and botc76

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
Completed the feedback, I hope it helps. I love this game because it explores the most interesting part of the anime. I think it's excellent that personalities remain and are not just broken toys. I miss more evil and blackmail, but ... it would be ideal with Anko and Sizune.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Completed the feedback, I hope it helps. I love this game because it explores the most interesting part of the anime. I think it's excellent that personalities remain and are not just broken toys. I miss more evil and blackmail, but ... it would be ideal with Anko and Sizune.
I am interested because I never watched Naruto but the girls in it are cute and as popular as it is there aren't many good games about them.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sorry about the late reply guys.

the new scenes has animated ?
Sorry, the animator disappeared and I'm looking for a new one, I'll get the scenes animated asap! Sorry for the drop in quality.

Please tell me we're going to get to level 4 with someone next update. I want to see some happy-looking sex, dammit.

That aside, I do actually have a suggestion for the game. Could you make it so that when you have sufficient control over a girl, you can hypnotize/command them so that their lust never drops below a certain level? Like, for example, at level 3 control, you can give them a command that makes it so their lust never goes below 25, then 50 at level 4 and 75 at level 5? Either just some sort of hypnosis that makes them permanently aroused, or commanding them to keep thinking about sex all day.

Using hypnosis to make some constantly aroused may or may not be a bit of a fetish of mine...
Oh hahaha, there's something similar planned actually, I'm in the mist of implementing it, but instead of having their lust never falling below a certain amount, I'll be adding some items that helps you boost their lust as well as giving them gradual increases in lust passively.

Speaking of bugs, TenTen's lust doesn't increase when you use toys on her, it says +20 lust but when checking her stats it's still at 0.
Ah, I'll check out what's wrong, thanks for letting me know!

I personally don't like mind control as a concept but I agree. I feel like it cheapens the relationships in the game. I don't really accomplish anything I just have "easy mode" powers. If anything I think when games are still slow burners with mind control it can come across as padding. But even then I'd just rather girls like me for my personality and values, chose me rather than be forced to be with me.

However. That doesn't mean it's objectively bad. There's plenty of things that are good that I don't like. And if the dev says we'll eventually have the girls keep their personalities while being slaves to the MC that's already better than most and makes me want to check it out. I did try Nano Control and that game was pretty cool. I'm waiting to it to be finished to really get into it.

And maybe I'll end up not liking it as much as I could. Maybe I will love it. Who knows.
I see I see. Hmmm, being a fan of mind control games, I do feel like sometimes developers like to use it as a "filler" for plot, where they use it as a convenient way of getting from meeting the girl to sexy time instead of really getting into the genre. I try, (key emphasis on the "try" haha), to not fall into that range but going into the process of how they get controlled and the changes they experience, but sometimes some things work and sometimes it doesn't unfortunately haha.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback man! The older girls will have a slightly different way of getting controlled. Let's just say that you won't be doing it alone hahaha

I am interested because I never watched Naruto but the girls in it are cute and as popular as it is there aren't many good games about them.
Yeah, sadly being popular might not always be a good thing, a lot of half-assed versions are made and get abandoned and some people see it as a way to get easy money and just make games with zero knowledge of the series. One of the reasons I started this project was cause I wanted to make (or at least attempt) to make a decent one, but then again for some people lore isn't really important to them, so I dunno.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I see I see. Hmmm, being a fan of mind control games, I do feel like sometimes developers like to use it as a "filler" for plot, where they use it as a convenient way of getting from meeting the girl to sexy time instead of really getting into the genre. I try, (key emphasis on the "try" haha), to not fall into that range but going into the process of how they get controlled and the changes they experience, but sometimes some things work and sometimes it doesn't unfortunately haha.
You make a good point I didn't mention. If there's a lot of (and clever) gameplay mechanics around mind control. Then it's a lot better. That would justify it.

Reactions: speedapple

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So, you can load a weapon scroll with weapons with your money. But you can't USE the scroll anywhere.

I don't fully understand why the menu scroll locks up when you're selecting girls, especially as it unlocks once you're before the selection or while you're talking to them.

Be advised, trying to go to Hinata's section in the clothing store will open up the General Store.

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So, you can load a weapon scroll with weapons with your money. But you can't USE the scroll anywhere.

I don't fully understand why the menu scroll locks up when you're selecting girls, especially as it unlocks once you're before the selection or while you're talking to them.

Be advised, trying to go to Hinata's section in the clothing store will open up the General Store.
1)Ah yes, the reason that you can't use the scroll anywhere is because I'm an idiot that forgot to lock the feature in, but on a serious note, I'll get it working ASAP.

2)The menu scroll locks up when you're selecting girls mostly to prevent the game from glitching. Is there any information you're interested in while you're selecting girls? I'll see what I can do about it!

3)I'll get this part fixed!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Aw, too bad it's child versions of the characters. When I saw it's a Naruto game, I was interested, but it's original series where the characters are way too young. I would like them as teenagers from Shippuuden, since they are over 15 (legal age in my country), and they look more like women. Ah, hell, I can't have everything. There are some adult characters too, but it wouldn't be a good idea to play only a part of the game. Good luck to you, guys. I hope that you make it to the Shippuuden era as you promised. I will play then.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Aw, too bad it's child versions of the characters. When I saw it's a Naruto game, I was interested, but it's original series where the characters are way too young. I would like them as teenagers from Shippuuden, since they are over 15 (legal age in my country), and they look more like women. Ah, hell, I can't have everything. There are some adult characters too, but it wouldn't be a good idea to play only a part of the game. Good luck to you, guys. I hope that you make it to the Shippuuden era as you promised. I will play then.
This is just the first story arc, there will be multiple and they will include the older versions.

Reactions: speedapple
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes