bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I would assume that's probably going to be the final threshold of your control over them, since there really wouldn't be anywhere to go from that.
you would be in the ball park of being correct (starts with 4)

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
well not really a naruto fan.... I'm more on Adult MILF like tsunade and the Tsukikage of Mist forgot the her name though... but I hope your right... thanks btw
If that's true, then you'll probably want to wait until those characters get added. Tsunade is, IIRC, going to be the final goal of Part 1.

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
If possible, could someone please share their save for the latest version? Appreciate it in advance.

MasterChan

Aug 20, 2018
my antivirus keeps telling me that the files are trojan and quaratines some of the important files including the .exe anyone know if it really is a trojan/virus or is my antivirus just being stupid?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
my antivirus keeps telling me that the files are trojan and quaratines some of the important files including the .exe anyone know if it really is a trojan/virus or is my antivirus just being stupid?
It's just being stupid, no problem here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, except a general inability to hit the targets. They move way too quick, gone before I can click on them. EDIT: Nevermind, perseverance is key, I guess.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know what and/or how to get the Ayame scene? Or is it that buying ramen thing? (Don't remember if it was there before.)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You only need to use the report function (either OP, or better the specific post with the update) and point out that a newer version is available with an available link (in this case it's a public release).
Gotcha, will do!

this looks amazing wtf, why didn't i noticed this gem before
Hope you enjoy it! Do let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions yeah!

speedapple mm yes but my dood the big question is. OROCHIMAMA WHEN?
View attachment 388569
Oh, probably not gonna have any gender bending or anything like that. (i.e. no Naruko, no human versions of the nine tailed fox or anything like that.

First of all. I love this game! I am a HUGE Naruto fan since my childhood but that's not the topic. I've got or may found a bug you could say. I wonder if someone else got this, If I try to play or replay a H-scene I just get a black screen but am still able to press the choices. Would be grateful for help.
Oh, which scene specifically? Does it happen for all scenes? More details would help me pin down the error!

how to train with tenten? nothing happens when i was clicking at the aims.
could anyone help me?
You need to click on them 15 times.

and can tsunade be playable by now?
Not yet, she's like in the end, so it will be a while before we get to her.

Some questions (that i hope havent been asked a million times :/)
1) Will we have public use like your other game?
2) Will we have netori scenes? (having fun with sakura, hinata, etc behind naruto's, sasuke's, etc back)
3) Most importantly for me will we have slutty clothes, sexy underwear, piercings, ahegao(!!) ?
1)For arc 1 no, as for future arcs, I will probably have a poll up and see if people want them.
2)Not sure how to answer this, cause technically you already are doing that haha.
3)Yeap, there will be more outfit options added soon!

So Hinata is still only at level 1? Aww. I was looking forward to hers :(
Question. Does anything change if you don't take their virginity right away? Because a comment or two makes it sound like you can wait until they want you to, or something.
Oh, Hinata will be getting more content soon!
The virginity thing can be saved for higher levels, where the scene would be slightly different if you do so, but it's not in the game yet though.

I notice that Sakura can't be released from mind control when you take her virginity. Espescially odd since you CAN release her mind control when you fuck her afterwards.
I'll take a look!

I wish we could choose their current mental state to begin each night with. Its weird having two sealed, and two not for no discernable reason. I know we can alter that, but it resets every time you speak to them.
The mental states depend on the amount of control you have over them. Hopefully that helps!

speedapple I don't know if someone already asked, but how do you get the happy lewd scenes? cause I prefer le happy sex, not le angry I want you to die sex.

edit: nvm I figured it out (took a peek at the code).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, it's fine, just make sure you all know what you are doing haha.

I would assume that's probably going to be the final threshold of your control over them, since there really wouldn't be anywhere to go from that.
Yeap! Thought a gradual change would be more rewarding than "instant horny sex mode" haha. At level 3, if you have high enough lust, the girl would also act differently.

well not really a naruto fan.... I'm more on Adult MILF like tsunade and the Tsukikage of Mist forgot the her name though... but I hope your right... thanks btw
Oh, the milfs will be added later in the game, sorry about that.

All jokes aside speedapple would be cool if you consider the option. ;)
Yeah.. sorry man, not really a route I wanna go into.

For Tenten, how do you hit the targets?
Just click on them with your mouse when they appear, having a higher dex stat would make the targets disappear slower.

Oh yeah, it a false positive, think it was because I changed the icon.

Well, except a general inability to hit the targets. They move way too quick, gone before I can click on them. EDIT: Nevermind, perseverance is key, I guess.
I could make the mini game easier if that helps! Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it.

that's a interesting game so far, i want to be at act 4 already with Sarada for education ;)
Hopefully the game will survive that long haha.

Anyone know what and/or how to get the Ayame scene? Or is it that buying ramen thing? (Don't remember if it was there before.)
Yeap, it's the buy ramen thing. There's a chance of it triggering every time you buy some ramen.

Hmmm... Ayame? And who it is? O_O
She's the ramen girl haha.

Sorry about the late reply guys, was fixing a bunch of bugs for Nano-control v0.22. Let me know if you guys have any more questions or suggestions yeah!

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I could make the mini game easier if that helps! Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with it.
It was pretty easy for me, since my DEX was already at 35-40. I think it would probably be fine if you just made it clear in-game that your Dexterity will make it easier to do.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The mental states depend on the amount of control you have over them. Hopefully that helps!
Not really. I wasn't after their mental state. I was after their 'starting' state.
Each time the night starts, I want to be able to choose whether they start in 'zombie' mode or 'aware' mode. We seem to have no control over which state they start in. Hinata and Tenten both begin the night as 'aware', but Sakura and Ino begin the night as 'zombies'.
And I even started a new game to test whether control level was the reason, and it wasn't. Even at level 1 Ino and Sakura start each night in zombie mode.
I enjoy corruption games. Them being mentally unaware kind of kills it for me, so I want them to always be in their aware state.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not really. I wasn't after their mental state. I was after their 'starting' state.
Each time the night starts, I want to be able to choose whether they start in 'zombie' mode or 'aware' mode. We seem to have no control over which state they start in. Hinata and Tenten both begin the night as 'aware', but Sakura and Ino begin the night as 'zombies'.
And I even started a new game to test whether control level was the reason, and it wasn't. Even at level 1 Ino and Sakura start each night in zombie mode.
I enjoy corruption games. Them being mentally unaware kind of kills it for me, so I want them to always be in their aware state.
I think it has to do with your level of control, as it progresses, it becomes 'zombie' mode.

It was pretty easy for me, since my DEX was already at 35-40. I think it would probably be fine if you just made it clear in-game that your Dexterity will make it easier to do.
Some other advice, if you use a mouse: You can change some of your mouse settings, like how quickly your mouse moves around, or how responsive your clicks are. You just need to hit the targets, so you can just repeatedly click while moving your mouse..... You can also use an auto-clicker, so you don't have to click, but be warned, some of the free ones out there are, or contain, viruses.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes