Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Soooo what's the point of getting those costumes if at the end the lolis don't wear them (in sex scenes) not even the bikini :(

It's still a good game btw keep it up.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry about that, I don't really have the resources to get them all animated...
Ah if it's a money/program issue then no worries. I know a few artists who are able to produce quality animation with clothing, but those aren't then put into a game. There may be other programs out there that make it easier to incorporate, but if it's a time issue then that's another thing altogether. You're doing great so far though.

212Cant

Mar 11, 2018
ok i am stuck at Sakura,

I see her at night in my room and i have the first 2 interactions with her... other than that if i get hurt in a mission she heals me and then nothing...

at the girl select screen i have Ino, Tenten, and Hinata (highlighted) Tsunade says "not Implemented yet"
Second line i have Ayame highlighted, the other three show as "not implemented yet"

I keep going around to see if there is a change of chat with any of them and get nothing, i just finished going to Saru with each girl.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
ok i am stuck at Sakura,

I see her at night in my room and i have the first 2 interactions with her... other than that if i get hurt in a mission she heals me and then nothing...

at the girl select screen i have Ino, Tenten, and Hinata (highlighted) Tsunade says "not Implemented yet"
Second line i have Ayame highlighted, the other three show as "not implemented yet"

I keep going around to see if there is a change of chat with any of them and get nothing, i just finished going to Saru with each girl.
What do you mean by you're stuck? What control level is she?

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
ok i am stuck at Sakura,

I assume you not make her submission enough.
Try check her submission to over 100 then check at Ayame of walkthrough for next level.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hello,
my game won't start. Yesterday I could play the game normally (with quite intense performance issues though) and today the game crashed right after I started it. I tried a few times more but every time the game stops responding after about 4 secs. What could the issue be?

Edit: Ok so shortly after that I realised that i had this issue with every renpy game, I restarted my PC and everything worked as usually, even the performance issues I had (also in earlier versions, I still dont know why) are mostly gone. Problem solved ^^
Glad to hear it's all sorted out!

I can see why ppl prefer shippuden era (me included lol). Being the best arc to work women's bodies curves, being easier to make them sexier (the thights arent very sexy in the current arc imo).

And may i add that perhaps customizing the text box would be a a nice small improvement in the game.
Gotcha! Have something ready!

Soooo what's the point of getting those costumes if at the end the lolis don't wear them (in sex scenes) not even the bikini :(

It's still a good game btw keep it up.
Oh, it's mostly decorative. Like I said a few post ago, I really don't have the resources to have all the outfits animated... Sorry.

Ah if it's a money/program issue then no worries. I know a few artists who are able to produce quality animation with clothing, but those aren't then put into a game. There may be other programs out there that make it easier to incorporate, but if it's a time issue then that's another thing altogether. You're doing great so far though.
Oh, that would be great. Do let me know who they are!

ok i am stuck at Sakura,

Oh, it might be as Cica07 said, also what level are you on it might help us find out what's wrong better. We have a walkthrough, as well as a quest log in the game as well if that helps.

I assume you not make her submission enough.
Try check her submission to over 100 then check at Ayame of walkthrough for next level.
Thanks for replying man.

How do I get leather?
It's in the bear missions! Just kill some bears and they should drop!

I've gotta ask.
Am I the only who gets the game slowed to a crawl?
Oh, how so? What do you mean btw?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Oh, how so? What do you mean btw?
Be it with a fresh save or otherwise or any version of the game while trying to navigate on the map highlighting any location on the map will make it slow to a crawl, I have also noticed slowdowns when running animations and at just random times in the middle of dialogs.

BrutalizedBB

Sep 3, 2017
Tenten sex scene broken for me. First you see her bent over and as you progress the animation blanks out. It sometimes comes back at the "cum inside or cum outside" part

ekko32

Feb 14, 2018
No lo sé, pero le doy un 10/20 que supera mis expectativas. La única queja es que solo está en inglés, este shido, pero también me gustaría que esté en español. Pero es solo mi humilde opinión para mí un juego muy bueno con un arte del 10/10 y que supera muchos juegos que intentan hacer juegos similares pero al final no tiene éxito

allahbot

Dec 1, 2019
Im really big fan of jikage rising! I alreay cleared all characters and watched all scences..

Also can you please make this kind of game of male version? (Naruto) i just want to ask.. because i want to see sasuke and haku or other many boy characters hehe

Reactions: Theoc

steeredbull

Mar 10, 2019
The recent update was really cool. I like the clothing that was added and cant wait to see what others are to come. Also really like the fact that we can bring the girls on missions. Can't wait for more :D

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Im really big fan of jikage rising! I alreay cleared all characters and watched all scences..

Also can you please make this kind of game of male version? (Naruto) i just want to ask.. because i want to see sasuke and haku or other many boy characters hehe
I don't see any reasons for this; the point is to revive your clan, so it's better to have a male MC, because he can impregnate many females in a year, while also doing other things; while female MCs would only be able to birth once a year, and they'll be out of commission for the better part of that year, if you don't want a miscarriage/still-born

Reactions: allahbot

allahbot

Dec 1, 2019
I don't see any reasons for this; the point is to revive your clan, so it's better to have a male MC, because he can impregnate many females in a year, while also doing other things; while female MCs would only be able to birth once a year, and they'll be out of commission for the better part of that year, if you don't want a miscarriage/still-born
That is not my point. That im saying "this kind of" is not meaning "revive the clan". What im saying "this kind of" is "look some sexual animations or complete the levels" like this game. That point.

Im sorry about making misunderstanding

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes