LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I don't see any reasons for this; the point is to revive your clan, so it's better to have a male MC, because he can impregnate many females in a year, while also doing other things; while female MCs would only be able to birth once a year, and they'll be out of commission for the better part of that year, if you don't want a miscarriage/still-born
That is not my point. That im saying "this kind of" is not meaning "revive the clan". What im saying "this kind of" is "look some sexual animations or complete the levels" like this game. That point.

Im sorry about making misunderstanding
I think he means a "gather a male harem" type of game if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: allahbot

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That is not my point. That im saying "this kind of" is not meaning "revive the clan". What im saying "this kind of" is "look some sexual animations or complete the levels" like this game. That point.

Im sorry about making misunderstanding
I think he means a "gather a male harem" type of game if I'm not mistaken
Ahh, I see, though my opinion still stands: I don't see any reasons for this. Some points to add:
1. That game would be different from speed's current, budding demographic: Eg. Male PC with Female Cast, along with Mind control, and some other stuff.
2. He would need to come up with a whole new story, along with commissioning a new set of art for the male cast; though he may be able to reuse some assets.

Reactions: BrutalizedBB

allahbot

Dec 1, 2019
Ahh, I see, though my opinion still stands: I don't see any reasons for this. Some points to add:
1. That game would be different from speed's current, budding demographic: Eg. Male PC with Female Cast, along with Mind control, and some other stuff.
2. He would need to come up with a whole new story, along with commissioning a new set of art for the male cast; though he may be able to reuse some assets.
Yeah, i already think about that bro.

If smiling dog starts to make new game(what i said), he needs to do "Many" things.

That is why i asking to smiling dog to "can you make new one?"

I also think this is problem of that smiling dog "want" or "not want" to make this game.

if he wants, game can be make it, but not right now.

i think he needs some time to make new one.

thanks for your comment and opinion :)

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This is shaping up to be really good. I fully played Sakura's content now that is complete and it's a pretty good corruption arc. The main plot though telegraphing coming twists in a pretty obvious way still has me intrigued to see how it will develop especially since the game will also have Shippuden era stuff later. Can't wait to get Ino and Hinata enslaved, too.

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Really good game! Wasted hours on it already just from playing it lol. Just a couple of suggestions if the author visits this thread:

-Let us not waste time by re-adding party members every start of the day, just make it so that we can select/deselect our party members
-With how big the numbers are for HP and SP, let us get more out of the potions or at least give us more expensive potions
-Have the ability to restore party members using the hotsprings too, maybe get an extra scene when you bring them there?
-Where's Uzuki Yuugao?
-I hope you're reworking Tenten's BJ art, the face looks really weird
-Optional hairstyles for the girls

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
I think you should edit tenten standing post. the waist is too high, it look like she was disabled.
it ok on a usual suit but on underwear and school uniform it little bit weird

I tried to edit your image a bit. In case you will use it as a guideline tenten.jpg

SilverEvo

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, it's mostly decorative. Like I said a few post ago, I really don't have the resources to have all the outfits animated... Sorry.
You should consider adding a patreon goal to acquire the needed funding for the animated outfits. This game has more effort put in than other that are just cash grabs.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O
If you check the OP, the last update was 12/07 aka, December 7th; add on that most Patreon games updates on a monthly schedule, and you'll realize you'll have to wait around 2.5 weeks, unless you're a paying Patreon.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
This is one of the in my opinion three best naruto fangames, although i wonder if Temari will be included due being Gaara's sibling RIP Hanabi's chance and "eventually" being able to add characters from shippuden and boruto to the harem

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Be it with a fresh save or otherwise or any version of the game while trying to navigate on the map highlighting any location on the map will make it slow to a crawl, I have also noticed slowdowns when running animations and at just random times in the middle of dialogs.
Hmmm, didn't really occur for me unfortunately, could I know what platform you're playing it on? It might also be an issue of the ram slowing down? Did restarting work?

Tenten sex scene broken for me. First you see her bent over and as you progress the animation blanks out. It sometimes comes back at the "cum inside or cum outside" part
Gotcha! Had that fixed in the update!

"like a puppet with her strings cut."

Ah, a man of culture.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No lo sé, pero le doy un 10/20 que supera mis expectativas. La única queja es que solo está en inglés, este shido, pero también me gustaría que esté en español. Pero es solo mi humilde opinión para mí un juego muy bueno con un arte del 10/10 y que supera muchos juegos que intentan hacer juegos similares pero al final no tiene éxito
Thank you! I'll try to get some translations!

Im really big fan of jikage rising! I alreay cleared all characters and watched all scences..

Also can you please make this kind of game of male version? (Naruto) i just want to ask.. because i want to see sasuke and haku or other many boy characters hehe
Oh haha, might not have too many people interested in that to justify spending resources to develop that unfortunately.

The recent update was really cool. I like the clothing that was added and cant wait to see what others are to come. Also really like the fact that we can bring the girls on missions. Can't wait for more :D
Awesome! Glad to hear it!

The recent update was really cool
Thanks! Glad you liked it!

This is shaping up to be really good. I fully played Sakura's content now that is complete and it's a pretty good corruption arc. The main plot though telegraphing coming twists in a pretty obvious way still has me intrigued to see how it will develop especially since the game will also have Shippuden era stuff later. Can't wait to get Ino and Hinata enslaved, too.
Haha, not too obvious I hope XD.

Really good game! Wasted hours on it already just from playing it lol. Just a couple of suggestions if the author visits this thread:

-Let us not waste time by re-adding party members every start of the day, just make it so that we can select/deselect our party members
-With how big the numbers are for HP and SP, let us get more out of the potions or at least give us more expensive potions
-Have the ability to restore party members using the hotsprings too, maybe get an extra scene when you bring them there?
-Where's Uzuki Yuugao?
-I hope you're reworking Tenten's BJ art, the face looks really weird
-Optional hairstyles for the girls
Heya! Glad to hear you liked it! About the suggestions:

-The party thing might be a bit tough unfortunately, mostly due to some stuff I have planned.
-I'll add better potions into the game!
-She should be in Arc 3
-Oh, might be a bit too late for that unfortunately... mostly due to the animations already done.
-They will be alternate hairstyles for arc 2!

What can we expect in the next update?
The next update is pretty small as mentioned previously, due to my graduation thing, it mostly adds in all the missing animation, updates the UI and fixes a bunch of bugs!

I think you should edit tenten standing post. the waist is too high, it look like she was disabled.
it ok on a usual suit but on underwear and school uniform it little bit weird

I tried to edit your image a bit. In case you will use it as a guideline View attachment 491344
Ah thanks! I'll see what I can do!

You should consider adding a patreon goal to acquire the needed funding for the animated outfits. This game has more effort put in than other that are just cash grabs.
I will get that up asap! Also, thank you, it makes me really happy to hear that.

Heya! The new public release should be on the 4th!
No Christmas content this time unfortunately, had to deal with some things in real life, couldn't find the time to get it in the games.

If you check the OP, the last update was 12/07 aka, December 7th; add on that most Patreon games updates on a monthly schedule, and you'll realize you'll have to wait around 2.5 weeks, unless you're a paying Patreon.
Thanks for replying as usual!

changelog?
It should be in the changelog tab I believe!

This is one of the in my opinion three best naruto fangames, although i wonder if Temari will be included due being Gaara's sibling RIP Hanabi's chance and "eventually" being able to add characters from shippuden and boruto to the harem
Soon XD
Check out "Plans for the game" in the first post.

Im just waiting your update bro :D
It'll be up on the 4th!

Sorry again for the late reply guys, let me know if there are any more questions yeah!

allahbot

Dec 1, 2019
Hmmm, didn't really occur for me unfortunately, could I know what platform you're playing it on? It might also be an issue of the ram slowing down? Did restarting work?

Gotcha! Had that fixed in the update!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you! I'll try to get some translations!

Oh haha, might not have too many people interested in that to justify spending resources to develop that unfortunately.

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Haha, not too obvious I hope XD.

Heya! Glad to hear you liked it! About the suggestions:

-The party thing might be a bit tough unfortunately, mostly due to some stuff I have planned.
-I'll add better potions into the game!
-She should be in Arc 3
-Oh, might be a bit too late for that unfortunately... mostly due to the animations already done.
-They will be alternate hairstyles for arc 2!

The next update is pretty small as mentioned previously, due to my graduation thing, it mostly adds in all the missing animation, updates the UI and fixes a bunch of bugs!

Ah thanks! I'll see what I can do!

I will get that up asap! Also, thank you, it makes me really happy to hear that.

Heya! The new public release should be on the 4th!
No Christmas content this time unfortunately, had to deal with some things in real life, couldn't find the time to get it in the games.

Thanks for replying as usual!

It should be in the changelog tab I believe!

Soon XD
Check out "Plans for the game" in the first post.

It'll be up on the 4th!

Sorry again for the late reply guys, let me know if there are any more questions yeah!

I have question!

What things will you add in this update?

I just wondering

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Since the next update will be small, does this mean the February update will feature some new content for the girls?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Nope tested it over several machines all of them on the high end mark ran on both a ssd and a hdd on both a Threadripper and a i7-6700HQ and all the conversations with animations had a slight 100 to 200 ms delay between loading the next scene or image in the case of the world map which in the case of loading the highlight takes +500 ms of delay to highlight.
The hardware for the machines are as follows,they all ran windows.
Machine 1
1950X
64GB RAM
RX 590
Test Cases HDD, SSD

Machine 2:

i7-6700HQ
32GB RAM
GTX 970m & Intel® HD Graphics 530
Test Case SSD only

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes