Jul 2, 2017
I have to give respect to the developer. Very good game, good art, a proper timeline (development timeline), no cashgrab like deathstar trainer and these things which call themself games and most of all good communication. Keep it up, you will be the first person ill support on patreon.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I have question!

What things will you add in this update?

I just wondering
Oh, mostly outfits, been busy with real life stuff.

Since the next update will be small, does this mean the February update will feature some new content for the girls?
Yeap! Definitely! Think you guys will enjoy some of the content very much!

Nope tested it over several machines all of them on the high end mark ran on both a ssd and a hdd on both a Threadripper and a i7-6700HQ and all the conversations with animations had a slight 100 to 200 ms delay between loading the next scene or image in the case of the world map which in the case of loading the highlight takes +500 ms of delay to highlight.
The hardware for the machines are as follows,they all ran windows.
Machine 1
1950X
64GB RAM
RX 590
Test Cases HDD, SSD

Machine 2:

i7-6700HQ
32GB RAM
GTX 970m & Intel® HD Graphics 530
Test Case SSD only
Hmmm, not quite sure what's going on.
There's a really stupid theory I have that might explain it, so please don't take this the wrong way, cause it happened a number of times. Any chance you played the game directly from the .zip file without extracting the game?

Plans on adding anal content?
Oh, will probably only be on Ino, had to do a number of variations for different girls cause some people mentioned that having the same set of actions made it too predictable.

I have to give respect to the developer. Very good game, good art, a proper timeline (development timeline), no cashgrab like deathstar trainer and these things which call themself games and most of all good communication. Keep it up, you will be the first person ill support on patreon.
Thank you! I really appreciate it! Hearing players say that really means a great deal to me.

How much longer till the update?
The public version will be out on the first weekend of the month, so it'll be out on the 4th! Not too long now!

Sorry about the late reply guys! Busy as heck with updating and adding content in Nano-control, this harem ending is killing me. Anyhoo, let me know if you guys have any other questions yeah!

Reactions: allahbot and lurk34

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Hmmm, not quite sure what's going on.
There's a really stupid theory I have that might explain it, so please don't take this the wrong way, cause it happened a number of times. Any chance you played the game directly from the .zip file without extracting the game?
Now why on earth would I not decompress my archives for usage?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Now why on earth would I not decompress my archives for usage?
Honestly I have no idea, it happens more often than I expected. Might be due to Mac users using Windows OS for the first time, I honestly don't know.
That means that it might be caused by the animation files, but it wouldn't explain the map lagging as well.
Another reason might be due to the anti-virus, but it wouldn't make sense since no other games you played have that error.
A windows update conflicting with the anti-virus would also cause a slowdown, but then again it doesn't make sense since your PC isn't slowing down, only the game is.

Would you happen to have any more information? Like a video of the lag? Think it might help quite a bit.

Reactions: allahbot

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Honestly I have no idea, it happens more often than I expected. Might be due to Mac users using Windows OS for the first time, I honestly don't know.
That means that it might be caused by the animation files, but it wouldn't explain the map lagging as well.
Another reason might be due to the anti-virus, but it wouldn't make sense since no other games you played have that error.
A windows update conflicting with the anti-virus would also cause a slowdown, but then again it doesn't make sense since your PC isn't slowing down, only the game is.

Would you happen to have any more information? Like a video of the lag? Think it might help quite a bit.
I don't use anti viruses and defender is disabled, ill record a clip and post it later then.
I also remember RenPy having problems with loading multiple images at a time due to it's preaching methods but that depends on the kind of images/animations you're loading.
Are you using un-optimized PNGs? That might be what's slowing down the load times to a crawl and causing the lapses in loading.

Reactions: speedapple

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Hello.
Thank you very much for this game, it is one of the best I have seen ^^. (can't wait to see temari. she and ino are the most beautiful and interesting of all ^^.)

I play on android (2go ram, ulefone armor x3) and the game is quite slow ... (version : older divice) for example attacking a faith each action takes 5 to 10 seconds) talk to the girl to click for example for a strip, 10 seconds of waiting. (choosing a mission, going to train etc etc ... everything is very slow.)

Normal? not enough power?

thanks again for this great game.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

Last edited:
Reactions: allahbot

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Right now, I think this game has gone so far so good.
so....Do you have plans to create a new game logo?

now logo and main title UI was looking ok but, if it was better then now may be made the newcomer more interest.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you get the level 4 outfits for TenTen and Ino? I've tried talking to them during the day, doing several types of sex scenes at night... No new outfits that I see.
I had assumed it would be like Sakura's nurse outfit, and would show up on its own. But three nights later, still nothing.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
How do you get the level 4 outfits for TenTen and Ino? I've tried talking to them during the day, doing several types of sex scenes at night... No new outfits that I see.
I had assumed it would be like Sakura's nurse outfit, and would show up on its own. But three nights later, still nothing.
Yea I noticed that as well. I managed to get Guy's outfit for Tenten at least by just talking with her while doing things at random but not the other outfits...

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes