tonicase24

May 10, 2019
first let me say,the art is amazing..game play is solid.story line is good could be better..you really need to start training the girls in different fetishes..a fetish for each girl..and when are we going to get the women into the game? an one more thing Ayame needs to come to your room for fun too..you have her might as well use her like the rest of the girls.anywaqy thank you for such a cool game

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Why everyone have small boobies in this game, i mean it is tsunade the legend of big boobs we are talking about here, hinata too should have bigger ones :mad:
i hope there is another part where they grow up or something ,cant let that bi@ch sakura satisfied.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why everyone have small boobies in this game, i mean it is tsunade the legend of big boobs we are talking about here, hinata too should have bigger ones :mad:
i hope there is another part where they grow up or something ,cant let that bi@ch sakura satisfied.
They've said that once we're done with the first arc, it will move onto Shippuden. Hinata will get her ridiculous breasts, lol.

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
cant w8 to see all the girls with their slutty outfits!
Won't be too long now haha, there will be more girls getting their slutty outfit in the next update, hopefully they fit the personalities!

Hello.
Thank you very much for this game, it is one of the best I have seen ^^. (can't wait to see temari. she and ino are the most beautiful and interesting of all ^^.)

I play on android (2go ram, ulefone armor x3) and the game is quite slow ... (version : older divice) for example attacking a faith each action takes 5 to 10 seconds) talk to the girl to click for example for a strip, 10 seconds of waiting. (choosing a mission, going to train etc etc ... everything is very slow.)

Normal? not enough power?

thanks again for this great game.

(sorry for my english, i'm french)
Your English if fine haha, don't worry about it!
This seems to be an issue for some players, how much internal memory do you have left? Sometimes that's what causing the slowing down, having not enough internal memory can slow down the phone despite having a 12G SD card.

Right now, I think this game has gone so far so good.
so....Do you have plans to create a new game logo?

now logo and main title UI was looking ok but, if it was better then now may be made the newcomer more interest.
Oh. What do you mean by new logo btw? What do you have in mind?

How do you get the level 4 outfits for TenTen and Ino? I've tried talking to them during the day, doing several types of sex scenes at night... No new outfits that I see.
I had assumed it would be like Sakura's nurse outfit, and would show up on its own. But three nights later, still nothing.
Yea I noticed that as well. I managed to get Guy's outfit for Tenten at least by just talking with her while doing things at random but not the other outfits...
does anyone know how to get Ino's level 4 outfit?
Ah!
For Tenten:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Ino:

Milfs in the game yet?
Not yet I'm afraid, but shouldn't be too long now!

first let me say,the art is amazing..game play is solid.story line is good could be better..you really need to start training the girls in different fetishes..a fetish for each girl..and when are we going to get the women into the game? an one more thing Ayame needs to come to your room for fun too..you have her might as well use her like the rest of the girls.anywaqy thank you for such a cool game
Thank you! The artist are all really good!
What kind of suggestions do you have to improve the story? Definitely interested in feedback and suggestion for improvements!
The older women will be in the game soon, the 4 girls are almost done and we'll move on to Shizune and the gang real soon! After that we'll finally get the girls in their Shippuden forms!

Oh, we are trying to have the character look like how they were shown in the show! Not really going for the "everyone has boobs bigger than their heads" look in the game.
Tsunade should be around the same as how she was shown in the anime I think.

cheats for the clothes items?
Not quite yet, were there any materials that were too scarce in drops? I'll try to make adjustments accordingly!

Sorry again about the small-ish update guys. Had some real life stuff going on during the period when I was working on this update. Let me know if they are any problems or feedback and I'll get on them asap! Or if you have any questions. For now, gotta get back to working on some more updates for Nano-control's harem ending.

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Won't be too long now haha, there will be more girls getting their slutty outfit in the next update, hopefully they fit the personalities!

This seems to be an issue for some players, how much internal memory do you have left? Sometimes that's what causing the slowing down, having not enough internal memory can slow down the phone despite having a 12G SD card.

I have 17GB of internal memory and an SD card of 32 more. (maybe a lack of power? my phone only has 2GB of ram, of which only 1.3GB is available for the game.)

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah!
For Tenten:
For Ino:
Helped her (there really needs to be something to point us in that direction) and got the apron. Which she says she can wear 'with nothing under it'. And yet when you try, she says no and puts her whole outfit back on.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
how do you even get sakura?
i've been talking to her everyday and i still can't get her
my guess is i need to get beaten-up in mission so she can heal me, but my stats are too highs
i can't lose fights anymore since i can't defend, or intentionnally lose

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tnx , what about tsunade?she will get the real ones?
Did you even look at the banner image? She's the only one with massive ones. Though personally, I'm looking forward to Anko more than Tsunade.

how do you even get sakura?
i've been talking to her everyday and i still can't get her
my guess is i need to get beaten-up in mission so she can heal me, but my stats are too highs
i can't lose fights anymore since i can't defend, or intentionnally lose
Do the mission with 3 bears. You're sure to get hit at least once before you kill them. Get healed by Sakura 3 times and you're set. Missing even a single health is fine.

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Greetings.
Thank you for your work, best Naruto game i played so far. Art is amazing. It would be cool to "interact" with Konan in Shippuden era, if this is possible of course.
Thanks for the great game and good luck.
(Sorry for my "engrish")

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Did you even look at the banner image? She's the only one with massive ones. Though personally, I'm looking forward to Anko more than Tsunade.

Do the mission with 3 bears. You're sure to get hit at least once before you kill them. Get healed by Sakura 3 times and you're set. Missing even a single health is fine.
Okay, will try, thanks for the advice

As for tsunade...
A-am i the only-one who love Chizune?
She's super-cute, super-hardworking, and super-nice
She's the only-one i'm actually waiting for here, am i the only-one?

Edit: hooo, you were supposed to talk to her AFTER being hurt, i thought i had to get KO'd

Reactions: Mynamejeb

allahbot

Dec 1, 2019

Oh. What do you mean by new logo btw? What do you have in mind?

Ah!
For Tenten:
For Ino:

Not yet I'm afraid, but shouldn't be too long now!

Thank you! The artist are all really good!
What kind of suggestions do you have to improve the story? Definitely interested in feedback and suggestion for improvements!
The older women will be in the game soon, the 4 girls are almost done and we'll move on to Shizune and the gang real soon! After that we'll finally get the girls in their Shippuden forms!

Oh, we are trying to have the character look like how they were shown in the show! Not really going for the "everyone has boobs bigger than their heads" look in the game.
Tsunade should be around the same as how she was shown in the anime I think.

Not quite yet, were there any materials that were too scarce in drops? I'll try to make adjustments accordingly!

Sorry again about the small-ish update guys. Had some real life stuff going on during the period when I was working on this update. Let me know if they are any problems or feedback and I'll get on them asap! Or if you have any questions. For now, gotta get back to working on some more updates for Nano-control's harem ending.
Thank you for always do your best bro.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
how do you get dyes btw?
You get cotton from harvesting it in a mission (make sense)
you get leather from bears and other animals in missions too (make sense)
but i have absolutely no ideas where to get dye

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes