baneini

Jun 28, 2017
If you have to press hide dialogue box to see whats happening it's poor design.

Price for freedom has pretty good example of the ideal design. The camera isn't too close up, the relevant bits are in the middle of the screen and the dialogue box and text is as small as it can be while being readable, slightly to the left while being transparent. Then they can add dynamic dialogue prompts near the characters faces.

pff.png guide for gamers.png

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017

Price for freedom has pretty good example of the ideal design. The camera isn't too close up, the relevant bits are in the middle of the screen and the dialogue box and text is as small as it can be while being readable, slightly to the left while being transparent. Then they can add dynamic dialogue prompts near the characters faces.

View attachment 508280 View attachment 508291
You do realize that was built with a different system right? PoF is built/programmed using unity, while Jikage is using Ren'py; though, I think there are ren'py games that uses a different text dialog format, if you're going to compare/complain a system/feature, should use games of from the same system as an example. -- Like say, Haramase Simulator's text that lets you choose the transparency of the box, IIRC

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Helped her (there really needs to be something to point us in that direction) and got the apron. Which she says she can wear 'with nothing under it'. And yet when you try, she says no and puts her whole outfit back on.
Ah, that should be possible when you get to level 5! Currently you can have her wear it with just her underwear!

Greetings.
Thank you for your work, best Naruto game i played so far. Art is amazing. It would be cool to "interact" with Konan in Shippuden era, if this is possible of course.
Thanks for the great game and good luck.
(Sorry for my "engrish")
Thank you! Have a lot of great artist working on it! It's a privilege to work with them haha. As for Konan, there will be content for her in arc 3! So do look forward to that!

Okay, will try, thanks for the advice

As for tsunade...
A-am i the only-one who love Chizune?
She's super-cute, super-hardworking, and super-nice
She's the only-one i'm actually waiting for here, am i the only-one?

Edit: hooo, you were supposed to talk to her AFTER being hurt, i thought i had to get KO'd
Shizune will be getting content pretty soon!

how do you get dyes btw?
You get cotton from harvesting it in a mission (make sense)
you get leather from bears and other animals in missions too (make sense)
but i have absolutely no ideas where to get dye
i did doe...
They should have a pretty high drop rate, let me know if it is suspiciously low! I'll take a look at it!

not really much you can do in the new version i hope we can corrupt all the girls complet soon and then it is the adults turn i wanna corrupt anko so much XD
Sorry for the small update, was busy with real life stuff.

question one sex option does not makes any sense whyn you make her unable to cum while masturbating, i mean there is only the order tomasturbate with hinata so why have the other girls this order when they dont have the option to masturbate in front of the gamer
Ah, that will be a feature that will be added soon, hopefully it makes sense then!

So... a ultimate edition could be called "Jikage Rising: Revengeance" ?
XD

Ye, got the green outfit as well, and got Ino to level 4.
I was kinda curious so i cheated to see the outfits. Ino's slutty outfit is kinda dull, same with Tenten, like if there's something missing on them, or perhaps i just high expectations (Taking Sakura's slutty outfit as an example).
Ah I see. Any suggestions? Their outfits were really tough cause there wasn't much to work with, Ino's outfit is already pretty skimpy and Tenten has less screen time than that swing in the the academy, so I wasn't sure what kind of outfit would suit her. Definitely open to suggestions!

View attachment 508257
when i finishing the new game update
Oh wow, that is pretty amazing man!

View attachment 508280 View attachment 508291
You do realize that was built with a different system right? PoF is built/programmed using unity, while Jikage is using Ren'py; though, I think there are ren'py games that uses a different text dialog format, if you're going to compare/complain a system/feature, should use games of from the same system as an example. -- Like say, Haramase Simulator's text that lets you choose the transparency of the box, IIRC
This is an oversight on my end, I'm working on something to replace the current text box at the moment, sorry about that! I really appreciate the feedback. I'm currently testing out a few types, mostly semi-transparent, have one that looks like a smoke cloud and another is just a semi-transparent scroll, will continue working on it once I'm done with the Patron release for Nano-control!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah, that should be possible when you get to level 5! Currently you can have her wear it with just her underwear!
Unless it works differently than Sakura, no underwear still won't work at level 5. Because Sakura tells you no. Or did when I tried on the update that added level 5.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Unless it works differently than Sakura, no underwear still won't work at level 5. Because Sakura tells you no. Or did when I tried on the update that added level 5.
Ah yeap, her lvl 4 outfit is different from the rest of the girl's outfits.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Ah I see. Any suggestions? Their outfits were really tough cause there wasn't much to work with, Ino's outfit is already pretty skimpy and Tenten has less screen time than that swing in the the academy, so I wasn't sure what kind of outfit would suit her. Definitely open to suggestions!
Small details should be enough. Inos outfit looks like she just grabbed a cloth and put it on (Sakura is the best example of how lewder outfit should be).

The slutty outfit has to be an "evolution" of the normal one that shows the girls as more accessible, more lewd. The other outfits are more event related so they are fine, but the slutty ones are supposed to be they new day by day "working" outfits.

I know that for now, its hard to make the girls ourtfit look sexier till we get to the shippuden era (cause of their small bodies), but small details can make big diferences( smaller skirt,neckline, showing more skin here and there, making their outfits more inviting, etc).

Don't take my opinion in a bad way, i really like the game and i want it to be better (the chat box is a good example,gg for that!).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

Thank you! Have a lot of great artist working on it! It's a privilege to work with them haha. As for Konan, there will be content for her in arc 3! So do look forward to that!

Shizune will be getting content pretty soon!

They should have a pretty high drop rate, let me know if it is suspiciously low! I'll take a look at it!

Sorry for the small update, was busy with real life stuff.

Ah, that will be a feature that will be added soon, hopefully it makes sense then!

XD

Oh wow, that is pretty amazing man!

This is an oversight on my end, I'm working on something to replace the current text box at the moment, sorry about that! I really appreciate the feedback. I'm currently testing out a few types, mostly semi-transparent, have one that looks like a smoke cloud and another is just a semi-transparent scroll, will continue working on it once I'm done with the Patron release for Nano-control!
ah opk maybe when you make them unable to cum when they masturbate the lust build up more and more

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah yeap, her lvl 4 outfit is different from the rest of the girl's outfits.
Will there be new underwear that actually is part of the sex scenes? Because Hinta's lower cloth, and Ten Ten's.....everything, are offputting. I quite like Sakura and Ino's underwear, though.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Just some ideas~

Ino might look nice in generally skimpier outfit, like let's say tube bra, miniskirt or minishorts which would look as if barely covering anything in style of her default outfit. Then her default underwear could be made skimpier almost like her older version from anime, which shows belly and you wouldn't see bandage when she wears her normal outfits. Maybe underwear might even work out as an additional costume if it doesn't work with the outfit.

Tenten I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. Her outfits in anime remind martial arts outfits and asian outfits or kimono when she gets older, so maybe sexy kimono or martial arts outfit could work. And there are plenty of designs you can find on internet for those... And well I wouldn't have given her Guy's outfit as lv4 so it's even harder to say what could be good for her if staying canon with the anime is important here...

But in the end, outfits might just require trial and error approach, by making few and then letting someone pick and judge them to find something amazing

I<3asses

Sep 19, 2019
I'm getting a copying error on animation.rpa when extracting and then none of scenes in the game will show, other than still shots.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes