ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Changelog for .08a
Added Ino's anal beads scene
Added Sakura's footjob scene
Sex scenes now all have an expressionless variant that you can trigger

Pretty sure these were already in the game? May want to look at that changelog again.
Also, just noticed that the patches went from .4 to .05, .06, etc. :D

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Loved Ino's slutty outfit!! all though i would love some thickness to their legs.

We're still not able to unlock Tentens and Hinatas slutty outfit right?( the legal way ofc lol)

Cheers!!

Reactions: LexOneTwo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We're still not able to unlock Tentens and Hinatas slutty outfit right?( the legal way ofc lol)
What other way is there to unlock them?

I upgraded Hinata to 4 and got her maid outfit. Ino is now 5 and I got her slutty outfit. Anything else for this patch, since the notes were the wrong ones?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Using console
Lol, what a semi-unhelpful reply.

After looking through the variables, I did find said outfits, though.
For anyone who wants to see the Hinata and TenTen slut outfits, the console commands are:
hinata_corruptoutfit=True
tenten_corruptoutfit=True

There are several other variables I saw and messed with that didn't seem to do anything, though. Like the ones for already having control over Anko, Tsunade, etc.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ino is the anal slut, tenten i am sur will be the toyslut, sakura i sm not sure and i wonder what hinata will be XD

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Nice update but do we need to start from zero? im not sure if those changes did not work or if i just couldn't notice them for example:

Updated the hypno look of the girls(they look exactly the same to me)
Added Ino's anal beads scene and Added Sakura's footjob scene(i already had these scenes before)
Updated map UI(My map still the same)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The changelog is wrong, that one is months old.
I didn't manage to find the official one, but got this from the progress updates.

• Ino level 5 event
  • Hinata level 4 event
  • Hinata level 4 scene
  • Sakura x Ino scene
  • UI update
  • New artwork for certain cut scenes

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes