peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
The changelog is wrong, that one is months old.
I didn't manage to find the official one, but got this from the progress updates.

• Ino level 5 event
  • Hinata level 4 event
  • Hinata level 4 scene
  • Sakura x Ino scene
  • UI update
  • New artwork for certain cut scenes
I found a scene for tenten with toys, not sure if i just missed it last update but i saw it now

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i actuali like how the game is going, from the character perspective he need all the pawns he can get to beat tsunade( as that is the only way to hipnotizate shoul the stealth fail) so he start from the weakests influential characters and prepare for the main dish (the most experienced ninjas and the hokage), if from this we move on to shippuden timeline then his influence in konoha should be solid and we can star corrupting the others hidden villages, at the very least thats how i think the game will progress

ShiroEV

Mar 16, 2019
I WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, I WILL NOT PLAY THIS VER, BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY MORE UPDATE FROM THIS GAME. SORRY I TO LAZY TO TURN OFF CAP LOCK

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
i actuali like how the game is going, from the character perspective he need all the pawns he can get to beat tsunade( as that is the only way to hipnotizate shoul the stealth fail) so he start from the weakests influential characters and prepare for the main dish (the most experienced ninjas and the hokage), if from this we move on to shippuden timeline then his influence in konoha should be solid and we can star corrupting the others hidden villages, at the very least thats how i think the game will progress
i think this is a great build up as well. from the looks of it we are almost finished with the students and are about to move on to the teachers. I have noticed in this update tho that it seems to be a lot harder to control the girls (as in needing to click 1 million times instead of a few) but that could just be where I tried to cheat a little to catch up from lost saves.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creator: now that Ino is level 5, and both tenten and hinata are level 4. Will it be possible to get level 5 for both girls in a single update?

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I wish someone made a mod or something that incorporates the outfits into the sex scenes rather than them just being there.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Jikage Rising v0.08a PC:
Nice update but do we need to start from zero? im not sure if those changes did not work or if i just couldn't notice them for example:

Updated the hypno look of the girls(they look exactly the same to me)
Added Ino's anal beads scene and Added Sakura's footjob scene(i already had these scenes before)
Updated map UI(My map still the same)
changelog is wrong its just the first changelog
That came out quicker than expected. :Kappa:
Anyhoo, question time. Namely here's the actual change log for now:
Changelog:
-Ino level 5 event
-Hinata level 4 event
-Tenten level 4 scene
-Sakura x Ino scene
-UI update
-New updated artwork for lvl 5 events
-Artwork added for Sakura's, Ino's, Tenten's, Hinata's lvl 4 event
-Ino's corrupted outfit added
-Hinata's lvl 4 outfit added

Is there any scenes with tsunade yet?
Not yet unfortunately.

Still waiting for kurenai vanilla
Loved Ino's slutty outfit!! all though i would love some thickness to their legs.

We're still not able to unlock Tentens and Hinatas slutty outfit right?( the legal way ofc lol)

Cheers!!
Not yet, should be pretty soon.

The changelog is wrong, that one is months old.
I didn't manage to find the official one, but got this from the progress updates.

• Ino level 5 event
  • Hinata level 4 event
  • Hinata level 4 scene
  • Sakura x Ino scene
  • UI update
  • New artwork for certain cut scenes
Ah, that's slightly wrong, Hinata's level 4 animation was delayed, I'll should be getting it in the game sometime this week.

That's the real question, I'm just waiting for the milfs I ain't interested in no little girls. >.> Im constantly checking this game lol.
The teachers should be getting their scenes really soon, sorry for the wait.

i think this is a great build up as well. from the looks of it we are almost finished with the students and are about to move on to the teachers. I have noticed in this update tho that it seems to be a lot harder to control the girls (as in needing to click 1 million times instead of a few) but that could just be where I tried to cheat a little to catch up from lost saves.
Oh what do you mean? There shouldn't be any changes to the clicking minigame.

When? Maybe spring , but at this rate later summer. Although he wrote not milking , but next update 15 feb. Hinata lvl4 and bugfix:(
The bugfix and Hinata lvl 4 will be what I'm working on this week, not the whole update haha.
1579580038850.png
A.k.a the game will be getting 3 animated scenes this update.
-The threesome scene
-Tenten's lvl 4
-Hinata's lvl 4
I can't speed up it more without it affecting the quality.
What would you suggest btw?

To creator: now that Ino is level 5, and both tenten and hinata are level 4. Will it be possible to get level 5 for both girls in a single update?
It might be, but I don't think it would be a good idea considering that I can't get all the threesome combinations done fast enough.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That came out quicker than expected. :Kappa:
Anyhoo, question time. Namely here's the actual change log for now:
Changelog:
-Ino level 5 event
-Hinata level 4 event
-Tenten level 4 scene
-Sakura x Ino scene
-UI update
-New updated artwork for lvl 5 events
-Artwork added for Sakura's, Ino's, Tenten's, Hinata's lvl 4 event
-Ino's corrupted outfit added
-Hinata's lvl 4 outfit added

Not yet unfortunately.

Not yet, should be pretty soon.

Ah, that's slightly wrong, Hinata's level 4 animation was delayed, I'll should be getting it in the game sometime this week.

The teachers should be getting their scenes really soon, sorry for the wait.

Oh what do you mean? There shouldn't be any changes to the clicking minigame.

The bugfix and Hinata lvl 4 will be what I'm working on this week, not the whole update haha.
View attachment 524044
A.k.a the game will be getting 3 animated scenes this update.
-The threesome scene
-Tenten's lvl 4
-Hinata's lvl 4
I can't speed up it more without it affecting the quality.
What would you suggest btw?

It might be, but I don't think it would be a good idea considering that I can't get all the threesome combinations done fast enough.
Some peole just aren't into the younger versions, can't please everyone. You just keep doing what you are and everything will turn out great, no need to rush anything for any of us. It's a great update so far, though I haven't gotten to everything yet. We'll take future content when it is ready despite the impatience of a few on here. To the people complaining, if you don't like it, don't play this part of the game until the next part is ready. I'm sure the next few arcs will be more to your preference. EDIT: Finally just got to the Hinata level 4 event, nice work as usual, actually made me work for it. I had to stare closely at the maze and switch to my touchpad to get it because my mouse was too sensitive for the tight space I had to work with and the slightest bump sets off her resistance.

Last edited:

ch1998523

Jan 7, 2018
So I think the next part should be kurenai and hinata lv 5?
If you are saying that you won't update both tenten lv 5 and hinata lv 5 then it probably will be one lv 5 alongside with its side story.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I think the next part should be kurenai and hinata lv 5?
If you are saying that you won't update both tenten lv 5 and hinata lv 5 then it probably will be one lv 5 alongside with its side story.
It does depend on how things are on his end, we may just get the level 5 plus a little extra stuff if the assets for any other characters that don't have anything yet aren't ready. Remember that Speed isn't working alone here, he does have to rely on a separate artist for the art assets.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes