alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
huh that's weird I don't have a cap on the app and I only had a basic account but on the web I get a cap
Yeah, free account is something like 10GB over a certain period of time, then you have to wait, which is a real pain when you reach that in the middle of a file and then have to wait at whatever percent completion it was at for an hour or two before it resumes. Upgrading to any of the paid levels increases this download cap on top of providing more storage, I believe the first paid level bumps it to 1TB.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, free account is something like 10GB over a certain period of time, then you have to wait, which is a real pain when you reach that in the middle of a file and then have to wait at whatever percent completion it was at for an hour or two before it resumes. Upgrading to any of the paid levels increases this download cap on top of providing more storage, I believe the first paid level bumps it to 1TB.
Any VPN will bypass this limitation. And there are ones for free with enough Gb, if privacy is not your concern. Opera Browser even has one built-in.

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
I am sorry if it has been asked multiple times already but I can't seem to find the reason to increase Lust parameter at all. Is there any benefit at all of increasing Lust, does it provides a special scene??

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am sorry if it has been asked multiple times already but I can't seem to find the reason to increase Lust parameter at all. Is there any benefit at all of increasing Lust, does it provides a special scene??
IIRC it's a multiplier; the higher the lust, the more obedience you get per activity.

Reactions: speedapple

Dart25

Sep 10, 2018
For some reason the game feels rather laggy. Takes a noticeable amount of time for promps to show up. No idea what could be causing that.

While I have onlly played for a short while I felt like there was a major disconnect between when the characters are first controlled and how they act at night. Having Sakura and Ino suddenly threatening me didn't make sense since they were very passive during the initial control section and I can't say the character had done anything to warrant that kinda of aggression at the start. Maybe have a scene on the first night they show up where the character demands something outrageous and that's where they break into a partial control while trying to fight back?

It just felt so weird that it completely pulled me out of the game. Aside of that, was digging the game overall and the animation bits looked nice.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For some reason the game feels rather laggy. Takes a noticeable amount of time for promps to show up. No idea what could be causing that.

While I have onlly played for a short while I felt like there was a major disconnect between when the characters are first controlled and how they act at night. Having Sakura and Ino suddenly threatening me didn't make sense since they were very passive during the initial control section and I can't say the character had done anything to warrant that kinda of aggression at the start. Maybe have a scene on the first night they show up where the character demands something outrageous and that's where they break into a partial control while trying to fight back?

It just felt so weird that it completely pulled me out of the game. Aside of that, was digging the game overall and the animation bits looked nice.
They aren't under the effect of your control at all times until level 4 or 5, so there are times, specifically when they aren't actively being toyed with like at your house, when they are normal. You can also break the hold on their ability to speak and think for themselves during some scenes so that they are made aware of exactly what is happening at that moment. They would most definitely be threatening you at lower levels during this time.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
at least until you break them once they are broke it would not make any sence
I'm more interested in sex scenes than anything making sense, but if it has to make sense it can always be a juitsu of it's own or a "memory" of some sort. Sakura looks much sexier (to me at least) when she is angry and it's a shame she loses that. It's a shame in general when a developer puts in the hard work to make a facial animation and then that becomes unavailable as you progress.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I'm more interested in sex scenes than anything making sense, but if it has to make sense it can always be a juitsu of it's own or a "memory" of some sort. Sakura looks much sexier (to me at least) when she is angry and it's a shame she loses that. It's a shame in general when a developer puts in the hard work to make a facial animation and then that becomes unavailable as you progress.
then they should make it an option for the facial expressions

Reactions: grgrgr5

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
People, please tell me what is heard about updating this version. (I mean NOT version 0.9)
I just heard that the author wrote that after 2 days there should be an update. (I heard about it somewhere around the 20th of this month)

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
People, please tell me what is heard about updating this version. (I mean NOT version 0.9)
I just heard that the author wrote that after 2 days there should be an update. (I heard about it somewhere around the 20th of this month)
You can always just go to to check. As I remember the 0.08a update was set for Jan 18th and the next update is planned for Feb 15th. So unless there's something unexpected it won't be as you heard...

On the other hand, there should be an update on Feb 1st for Nano control if you're into that game.

Dart25

Sep 10, 2018
They aren't under the effect of your control at all times until level 4 or 5, so there are times, specifically when they aren't actively being toyed with like at your house, when they are normal. You can also break the hold on their ability to speak and think for themselves during some scenes so that they are made aware of exactly what is happening at that moment. They would most definitely be threatening you at lower levels during this time.
You are correct that they should be acting aggressive at the low levels. The problem I had was the stark difference between how they act at the end of the initial control scene and then they were just plopped into your house at night. It felt like a scene was missing.

I had interpreted the initial orders as one would think of hypnotic suggestion. So to me an extra scene where the girls could show up at the house for the first time acting confused for not knowing why they went there on their own and asking questions would fill in the details. Then the MC can order them to do something followed by them becoming aggressive because they are not under full control.

Think of it as reading a book but 2 pages are missing. While inference will get you there it just feels disjointed.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes