alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, how do you cheat? or which file do i gotta edit for money and stuff?
You just have to enable the console, though I think it might have been from the start, not sure. To do that, go into 00Console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True. It is case sensitive, so be careful of that.

Reactions: Jhul and Pito590

Rookie Dookie

Apr 1, 2018
You just have to enable the console, though I think it might have been from the start, not sure. To do that, go into 00Console.rpy and set config.console = False to config.console = True. It is case sensitive, so be careful of that.
I already did that, so what are the things i gotta input for change?

Reactions: soimul268

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I already did that, so what are the things i gotta input for change?
I don't remember the variable names, unfortunately. It's been a long time since I needed the console and that was only to get myself enough money to stock up for that bear fight at the beginning that you use to get hurt so Sakura can heal you.

Reactions: 123soleil*

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Just some thoughts on the future of game:
1) can't wait for Tsunade and Kurenai to be added (and Temari if this game ever gets that far)
2) really really really hope you let girls get involved with your harem building (especially Ino and Kurenai. In truth those are the only two I'd want to do it. Seriously, Ino with her mind control jutsus and Kurenai with her genjutsus would be so hot to have them take part in breaking in other girls)

Reactions: Incognito93

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sorry for the late response guys, had a lot to do the past few days.

Some peole just aren't into the younger versions, can't please everyone. You just keep doing what you are and everything will turn out great, no need to rush anything for any of us. It's a great update so far, though I haven't gotten to everything yet. We'll take future content when it is ready despite the impatience of a few on here. To the people complaining, if you don't like it, don't play this part of the game until the next part is ready. I'm sure the next few arcs will be more to your preference. EDIT: Finally just got to the Hinata level 4 event, nice work as usual, actually made me work for it. I had to stare closely at the maze and switch to my touchpad to get it because my mouse was too sensitive for the tight space I had to work with and the slightest bump sets off her resistance.
I understand I'll try to balance the content!
Hopefully the mind maze wasn't obnoxiously difficult.

So I think the next part should be kurenai and hinata lv 5?
If you are saying that you won't update both tenten lv 5 and hinata lv 5 then it probably will be one lv 5 alongside with its side story.
The next release will likely have Tenten's level 5 along with Shizune content, since there's no animation involved I might be able to do this quicker!

It does depend on how things are on his end, we may just get the level 5 plus a little extra stuff if the assets for any other characters that don't have anything yet aren't ready. Remember that Speed isn't working alone here, he does have to rely on a separate artist for the art assets.
Thanks man.

Loved hinata's maid outfit, good choice.
Glad you liked it haha, Gojulas did an awesome job on this one!

No new Control Events in 0.08a? I'll pass thanks...
The changelog was wrong, think they just copied the one for v0.1, I've updated the changelog a couple of days ago.

Hello :) Do you plan to make several games for each "acts" (like Max's Life) or one big game with everything being implemented as time goes on (like Four Elements Trainer)?

If the later, assuming you're into developing Act 2, will you still make change to Act 1? (I'm asking because I'd like to start playing when I know for sure that I'm doing an Act in its entirety and not have to come back to it later.)

For feedback purpose, I really love that you're beginning with Act 1. It lets time to build up the entire universe. Besides, we've all known Naruto at a young age so it's the occasion to delve ourselves into our childhood fantasy world. (y)
Ah, I'm thinking of having it in one big game, think that would feel smoother, I'm also planning to have some decisions you make the previous arcs affect future arcs to some extent.
As for the second question, I'll probably come back to arc 1 if there are glaringly buggy, ugly etc stuff in arc 1.
Glad to hear you like that the game started from season 1, wanted to build up the world a bit before getting started.

Please reconsider that...
The voice of the content is always more quiet than the voice of the discontent. Finish arc1 properly and don't rush it, at all, it's still part of the game and by rushing it in any way, to any degree, you'll just lower the game's overall quality. You'll get to arc2 either way and it won't become any better because you get there some months earlier, you'll only do disservice to yourself and the players in general.
I understand, thanks for the advice!

I went to do the sakura first mind control mini game I clicked about 100 times and was about 1-2 cm off from the bottom. im not sure if that's because I bosted my states from cheating such as 1000 state for everything or if this could be a bug.
Think it might be an issue with the program, kinda like that thing that happens when the game goes fullscreen, but the program doesn't response properly and the visuals and actual content are slightly apart. Did you adjust the screen by any chance? Or had a bunch of background stuff running while doing it?

Is the 'seal mind' just for expressionless scenes or does it have long term effects?
Oh, it's just for the expressionless scenes.

walkthrough for new version ?
I updated it in the Patreon, there should be a link to the walkthrough in the OP, it's open for everyone to read!

I agree please dont cut stuff out of the game just to get to thew next arc I enjoy your story line please just keep going like you are and dont worry about the next arc until it is ready for it in the story
I understand, I'll do my best to make sure everyone is happy.

There seems to be a problem with Ino's costumes in my game. Several of them, including her corrupted version costume, do not show up in the costume menu for her when i want to choose what she wears. Although her corrupted costume is being worn in the cutscenes.
Hinata level 4 and Ino level 5, so yes, there are new control events.

I also agree with these statements, speedapple, you should not rush it under any circumstances or you will hurt the game's quality and you risk losing support because of that quality drop.

I'm also having this issue.
That isn't good at all, I'll take a look at it and try to fix it, thanks for letting me know!

what about mac tho?
The game is now released to the public, the mac link should be up shortly!

For some reason the game feels rather laggy. Takes a noticeable amount of time for promps to show up. No idea what could be causing that.

While I have onlly played for a short while I felt like there was a major disconnect between when the characters are first controlled and how they act at night. Having Sakura and Ino suddenly threatening me didn't make sense since they were very passive during the initial control section and I can't say the character had done anything to warrant that kinda of aggression at the start. Maybe have a scene on the first night they show up where the character demands something outrageous and that's where they break into a partial control while trying to fight back?

It just felt so weird that it completely pulled me out of the game. Aside of that, was digging the game overall and the animation bits looked nice.
Makes sense, I'll get some extra dialogue in so that the transition feels more natural! Thanks for the feedback!

I wish there was a way to keep their angry faces during sex scenes as an option.
I'm working on getting a gallery in! That should allow for those scenes!

You are correct that they should be acting aggressive at the low levels. The problem I had was the stark difference between how they act at the end of the initial control scene and then they were just plopped into your house at night. It felt like a scene was missing.

I had interpreted the initial orders as one would think of hypnotic suggestion. So to me an extra scene where the girls could show up at the house for the first time acting confused for not knowing why they went there on their own and asking questions would fill in the details. Then the MC can order them to do something followed by them becoming aggressive because they are not under full control.

Think of it as reading a book but 2 pages are missing. While inference will get you there it just feels disjointed.
Understood! I'll get some more lines in to make the first time they show up feel more natural!

Hey so like does anyone else know that the change log for v0.08a is just the change log for v0.1.1?
ye I mentioned it a while back, guess no one has changed it lol.
Updated it, sorry for the confusion!

Just some thoughts on the future of game:
1) can't wait for Tsunade and Kurenai to be added (and Temari if this game ever gets that far)
2) really really really hope you let girls get involved with your harem building (especially Ino and Kurenai. In truth those are the only two I'd want to do it. Seriously, Ino with her mind control jutsus and Kurenai with her genjutsus would be so hot to have them take part in breaking in other girls)
1)Kurenai should be pretty soon! Tsunade will likely be the last one to be worked on in arc 1!
2)That's the plan haha, I'm working with Gojulas to get some "uniforms" made for the girls in arc 2, kinda like your own personal harem building anbu, hopefully it goes well.

Sorry again for the late reply guys, been real busy.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Naruto turning into a girl (Naruko) isn't non-canon, he does it a lot.
What if it were only Naruko, and she was stuck like that, with the MC slowly making her want to stay that way? Seems like it could work.

We're already cucking Naruto, might as well fuck him, too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Yamemai

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
OP: UPDATED

Note - Nothing New
mac and android link only updated with current version.

Reactions: PugWug

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
Will taking control of Shizune, Kurenai, and Anko be as easy as corrupting Ayame or will it take multiple steps like with Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry for the late response guys, had a lot to do the past few days.

I understand I'll try to balance the content!
Hopefully the mind maze wasn't obnoxiously difficult.

The next release will likely have Tenten's level 5 along with Shizune content, since there's no animation involved I might be able to do this quicker!

Thanks man.

Glad you liked it haha, Gojulas did an awesome job on this one!

The changelog was wrong, think they just copied the one for v0.1, I've updated the changelog a couple of days ago.

Ah, I'm thinking of having it in one big game, think that would feel smoother, I'm also planning to have some decisions you make the previous arcs affect future arcs to some extent.
As for the second question, I'll probably come back to arc 1 if there are glaringly buggy, ugly etc stuff in arc 1.
Glad to hear you like that the game started from season 1, wanted to build up the world a bit before getting started.

I understand, thanks for the advice!

Think it might be an issue with the program, kinda like that thing that happens when the game goes fullscreen, but the program doesn't response properly and the visuals and actual content are slightly apart. Did you adjust the screen by any chance? Or had a bunch of background stuff running while doing it?

Oh, it's just for the expressionless scenes.

I updated it in the Patreon, there should be a link to the walkthrough in the OP, it's open for everyone to read!

I understand, I'll do my best to make sure everyone is happy.

That isn't good at all, I'll take a look at it and try to fix it, thanks for letting me know!

The game is now released to the public, the mac link should be up shortly!

Makes sense, I'll get some extra dialogue in so that the transition feels more natural! Thanks for the feedback!

I'm working on getting a gallery in! That should allow for those scenes!

Understood! I'll get some more lines in to make the first time they show up feel more natural!

Updated it, sorry for the confusion!

1)Kurenai should be pretty soon! Tsunade will likely be the last one to be worked on in arc 1!
2)That's the plan haha, I'm working with Gojulas to get some "uniforms" made for the girls in arc 2, kinda like your own personal harem building anbu, hopefully it goes well.

Sorry again for the late reply guys, been real busy.
No it wasn't, it was a good balance of difficult, but not so difficult that people rage quit. It had me actually studying the maze and even hitting the wall a few times trying to figure out just how close I could get before it went off. I figured it out and thoroughly enjoyed having to work for it. The costume issue seems to be a problem with all of them, it may just be a problem with the costume system in general instead of a specific girl.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
No it wasn't, it was a good balance of difficult, but not so difficult that people rage quit. It had me actually studying the maze and even hitting the wall a few times trying to figure out just how close I could get before it went off. I figured it out and thoroughly enjoyed having to work for it. The costume issue seems to be a problem with all of them, it may just be a problem with the costume system in general instead of a specific girl.
Or, if you want to be cheaty, do what I did: Alt+Tab, move the cursor to the center, then Alt+Tab again, so you finish the maze without doing it :p

• Haha
Reactions: speedapple

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Or, if you want to be cheaty, do what I did: Alt+Tab, move the cursor to the center, then Alt+Tab again, so you finish the maze without doing it :p
You can also just right click to open save menu, move cursor onto the location where goal supposed to be and exit save menu with right click again. But maze is quite easy unless you have really horrible mouse or you're quite bad at mazes it shouldn't cause you much trouble

• Haha
Reactions: speedapple

Oneskies

Feb 8, 2020
I understand this is a good game but as much as I would love to see the next update I want him to take the time to make them good as he can
agree, its a great game tbh but not like the Four Elements Trainer, it lacks more animation.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes