alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In one topic, I wrote that 2 years will pass before we see something intelligible. Well, it will be about 10 years before we see ARC 2. It's not worth it. (n)
We're almost there now and yet it hasn't been 10 years, in other words, you have no idea what you are talking about. If you were one of the people actually working on the game, I'd at least be able to believe you enough to investigate any possible evidence to support you, but you aren't. You have no access to any information the rest of us don't and have evidently not been paying attention to the last few updates considering the roadmap was for level 5 on all girls along with what that level and below brings, then on to arc 2. We are now at all but one or two level 5 girls, one or two more updates to go, then the next after that is arc 2 barring bug fix updates that are urgent in nature. Sorry if this comes off as overly mean, but I'm trying to be as blunt as possible. I had no intention of being mean or negative toward you.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
We're almost there now and yet it hasn't been 10 years, in other words, you have no idea what you are talking about. If you were one of the people actually working on the game, I'd at least be able to believe you enough to investigate any possible evidence to support you, but you aren't. You have no access to any information the rest of us don't and have evidently not been paying attention to the last few updates considering the roadmap was for level 5 on all girls along with what that level and below brings, then on to arc 2. We are now at all but one or two level 5 girls, one or two more updates to go, then the next after that is arc 2 barring bug fix updates that are urgent in nature. Sorry if this comes off as overly mean, but I'm trying to be as blunt as possible. I had no intention of being mean or negative toward you.
Still need the 'adults', so probably no more than 6-ish months; but yeah, Arc 2 should start within this year. Though, it may take that long (Eg. 10 years) to finish the game, depending on content, and if Speed has already implemented the groundwork, thus only waiting on the art and story.
-- Though, I doubt this, because the first Arc is already near completion, with only about 1 year of work.

Edit: Typos

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonGod20

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im playing 8a on Android, will the story stop after lvl 5 sakura and ino? i cant do anything now
as far as I can tell yes.
The story is not over even after Tenten, Ino, Sakura, and Hinata are level 5. There will be more to do in the next few arcs, which will go through the other eras of the Naruto universe. (Ex: Shippuden and Boruto)

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creator: will the bonus girls (ex: Anko) have 5 levels of mind control like the main girls or less?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Naruto turning into a girl (Naruko) isn't non-canon, he does it a lot.
What if it were only Naruko, and she was stuck like that, with the MC slowly making her want to stay that way? Seems like it could work.

We're already cucking Naruto, might as well fuck him, too.
Might not do that it's a bit sketchy and people might prefer to use the resource on getting art for other girls instead.

Will taking control of Shizune, Kurenai, and Anko be as easy as corrupting Ayame or will it take multiple steps like with Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten?
They will be slightly different, mostly cause they are stronger than the genin.

No it wasn't, it was a good balance of difficult, but not so difficult that people rage quit. It had me actually studying the maze and even hitting the wall a few times trying to figure out just how close I could get before it went off. I figured it out and thoroughly enjoyed having to work for it. The costume issue seems to be a problem with all of them, it may just be a problem with the costume system in general instead of a specific girl.
Ah awesome, glad to know it wasn't a pain.

any news when the next update will release ?
The next public release will be on the 1st weekend of the month as usual haha.

Still need the 'adults', so probably no more than 6-ish months; but yeah, Arc 2 should start within this year. Though, it may take that long (Eg. 10 years) to finish the game, depending on content, and if Speed has already implemented the groundwork, thus only waiting on the art and story.
-- Though, I doubt this, because the first Arc is already near completion, with only about 1 year of work.

Edit: Typos
Might take lesser than that, considering the adults, minus Tsunade, won't need animations.

When is the next update gonna be?
The public release will be on the first weekend of next month as always! Shouldn't be too long now

im playing 8a on Android, will the story stop after lvl 5 sakura and ino? i cant do anything now
Ah yeah, trying to evenly get the girls out the best I can.

To creator: will the bonus girls (ex: Anko) have 5 levels of mind control like the main girls or less?
Oh, they will have slightly different leveling methods, especially Anko cause of how much stronger they are compared to the genin.

have anyone the changelog of the0.9?
Jikage Rising v0.09 changelog:
-Bonus girl no.1
-Ayame Blowjob scene
-Ayame sex scene
-Hinata level 4 scene
-Added more healing items
-Added crafting for Sakura
-You can now buy dyes from Ino
-Aphrodisiacs added
-New skill can be obtained from bonus girl no.1
-Fixed some bugs previously encountered by some players
-Re-adjusted Sakura's chat menu

Sorry about the late reply guys, this update had a lot for me to do.

awkk

Jul 24, 2017
Is there going to be some sort of gallery/memory mode so we can view the level 5 art and other scenes again?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I thought that this update was about Tenten level 5? But I did not see listed in the 0.9 changelog. Also, is anyone going to post the update early again like last month?

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
I thought that this update was about Tenten level 5? But I did not see listed in the 0.9 changelog. Also, is anyone going to post the update early again like last month?
He mentioned that the animation wasn't done on time and he didn't want to release the lvl 5 without a scene. He added more scenes for the side girls than usual to make up for it

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes