Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
i like smiling dogs games they all have a good story to it i sort of wants to see how far the developer can go with this in more parodies if he can do naruto then he should be able to do the others here's what i would recommend:
1.Bleach (with this one you can start either after when the anime series end or after the bloody war arc at the end of the manga)
2.DragonBall
3.One Piece
4.Fairy Tail
5.My hero Academia
6.black clover
7.To Love-Ru
8.Danmachi
Thats just my suggestion though its up to smiling dog to either develop an original like Nano-control or a Parody like jikage rising.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
i like smiling dogs games they all have a good story to it i sort of wants to see how far the developer can go with this in more parodies if he can do naruto then he should be able to do the others here's what i would recommend:
1.Bleach (with this one you can start either after when the anime series end or after the bloody war arc at the end of the manga)
2.DragonBall
3.One Piece
4.Fairy Tail
5.My hero Academia
6.black clover
7.To Love-Ru
8.Danmachi
Thats just my suggestion though its up to smiling dog to either develop an original like Nano-control or a Parody like jikage rising.
I would like to see some of those made, but I'd very much rather that they focus on completing what projects they already have before taking on even more projects.

ishoui

Jan 1, 2020
i saw in the file a pic for each girl pregnant is there step story or I need restart the game?
and by the way release today

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i saw in the file a pic for each girl pregnant is there step story or I need restart the game?
and by the way release today
The 'pregnant scene' is at the start of the game, and is more of a sneak peak; though, it could also be speed adding it early, because it's one of the endings.

Reactions: Kalrotix

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
2.DragonBall
3.One Piece
4.Fairy Tail
5.My hero Academia
6.black clover
7.To Love-Ru
8.Danmachi
sounds like asking a lot, but as seeing previous work I will also agree smiling dogs could pull it off and willing to see it happen :unsure::unsure:

Also if people are still asking for cheats

Reactions: Necromair

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
sounds like asking a lot, but as seeing previous work I will also agree smiling dogs could pull it off and willing to see it happen :unsure::unsure:

Also if people are still asking for cheats
i know its a lot of work like i said before though its manly up to smiling dogs whether they do it or not.

Last edited:

PUA

Nov 19, 2017
Game updates are on the blog/patreon in . It updates around every month or so, so its going to take a fairly long time to complete. Next update is scheduled on the 21st of March.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Game updates are on the blog/patreon in . It updates around every month or so, so its going to take a fairly long time to complete. Next update is scheduled on the 21st of March.
yes thats for the next version, we're asking for v0.09 which is out on patreon.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
The public version will come out on first weekend every month. so it should be on March 1st (unless there it got delayed for some reason)
everyone who is asking for the update, myself included are aware of this, we've been given early access previous times including last month's update. The main purpose of sites like this and yiff.party is to provide nsfw content for free.

Apr 16, 2018
everyone who is asking for the update, myself included are aware of this, we've been given early access previous times including last month's update. The main purpose of sites like this and yiff.party is to provide nsfw content for free.
Then you should also be aware that the dev are the one that upload here every month... for free... those public version are the same with patreon version (as far as I know, just come out later than the patreon and free)
so yeah, this site for this game are still functioning like it intended to be.
just wait patiently, it will come.

or you can pray that some generous supporter (they gotta be very generous to this, since they paid to have those early access and even though the free version will come out in like 9 days?) of Smiling Dog decide to upload the early/patreon release to here/yiff.party
yiff.party have a "request update" feature I think. but even they still need someone to unlock those paid update and upload/add it to their site...

There is also another alternative, be a patreon supporter.

TL;DR: you have 3 options..
1. wait for the first weekend of next month (in about a little more than a week),
2. pray for a generous person who are Smiling Dog's patreon supporter, or
3. be Smiling Dog's patreon supporter yourself if you can't wait and think praying for that generous person are futile.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To add to this^ there is a perfectly good reason to choose that first option, one I've run into even with waiting for public, but not for the absolute final release of that version. There are typically bugs that get worked out by the time the final release is put out, which will be after the version is already public. Some of these bugs CAN break your game and even corrupt your save, so best practice for a Patreon game that only has the benefit of earlier access for patrons is to wait and just be a patron for the sake of supporting the dev.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Can sb of the patrons share the changelog of the new version, even if it's not posted yet ?
Jikage Rising v0.09 changelog:
-Bonus girl no.1
-Ayame Blowjob scene
-Ayame sex scene
-Hinata level 4 scene
-Added more healing items
-Added crafting for Sakura
-You can now buy dyes from Ino
-Aphrodisiacs added
-New skill can be obtained from bonus girl no.1
-Fixed some bugs previously encountered by some players
-Re-adjusted Sakura's chat menu