jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Will the update be this weekend or next weekend?
It should be this Sunday but there was a time when smiling dog decided to release the public version a week later so it was synced with nano control.

EDIT: changed game to nano control (forgot the name lol)

Last edited:

inane392

Feb 28, 2018
So i really don't know, why the patrons of this guy trying to defend him so much in all types of situiations. I saw one time, how one of patrons, gave all comunity link to new version, before public realese. Guys, what's wrong with u? U are posting link to antoher games before release, but with this aouthor u trying to protect this by all ur lifes. You are so hypocritical that I am disgusted to look at u. But if we just try to recall mistakes of this guys, he making it like another aothors. So... This is really disgusting.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So i really don't know, why the patrons of this guy trying to defend him so much in all types of situiations. I saw one time, how one of patrons, gave all comunity link to new version, before public realese. Guys, what's wrong with u? U are posting link to antoher games before release, but with this aouthor u trying to protect this by all ur lifes. You are so hypocritical that I am disgusted to look at u. But if we just try to recall mistakes of this guys, he making it like another aothors. So... This is really disgusting.
Be the Hero then.
Some people like to reward the creator for how they are helpful to the community or the quality of the game. Its happening with some other devs.
So stop being a coomer and return in a few weeks or coom to other shit.

Jul 2, 2017
Ungreatful leachers like u are the worst part of this community, I for once hope that we and therefore you get the update when the public release appears. If u want the game so bad then pay for it.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Guys guys guys let us keep it civil please. While I agree with you that we should be waiting for the creator to get his input on the matter, there is no need to roast that user like that.

As for you my friend, please have some patience. Please know that in the world of software, developers and content creators are severely underappreciated. Please know that each one of those patreons are using their money and free time to provide to US the given link. At the end of the day it is THEIR money and THEIR time- you cannot dictate how they act. Only the concerned parties should: the forum admins, game creators and uploaders. That is all, we, leechers, are lucky to have a say in that matter. period.
I hope I was not too harsh but in the future I recommend you spell-check your posting. Sometimes poor English can result in a feeling that opinions lack in in content, credibility and effort.

xSaga

Nov 3, 2017
What's wrong with you man? They are using THEIR money to give us some content, for free, moreover this author is doing well his work, he deserves the "protection" of the people... why don't you just enjoy the content? Or better yet, why don't you pay it and share it?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
About the heating "discussion" above...
I won't pick either side, I'm just a user of this site with much patience, so I'll say this:

About the first person. You can't reflect everyone's opinion based on one or several patrons, especially if you are talking about different games. Also, poor choice of words, except if you want to start a fight.

Now about you other guys. Carefully read again what he said. He never even mentioned asking for the update, so you can't argue about something that isn't present. Though on another note, he does speak "slightly" ill about the defending patrons and the content the dev makes. I think at most you should point out the behaviour, else you should try to argue peacefully and not respond in the same tone as that person.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
About the heating "discussion" above...
I won't pick either side, I'm just a user of this site with much patience, so I'll say this:

About the first person. You can't reflect everyone's opinion based on one or several patrons, especially if you are talking about different games. Also, poor choice of words, except if you want to start a fight.

Now about you other guys. Carefully read again what he said. He never even mentioned asking for the update, so you can't argue about something that isn't present. Though on another note, he does speak "slightly" ill about the defending patrons and the content the dev makes. I think at most you should point out the behaviour, else you should try to argue peacefully and not respond in the same tone as that person.
Preach that is what I have been trying to say! For real though this is f95 not 4chan let's have some decency.

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Oh, I remember you, you are that guy that misunderstood the update, pretended to be a patron to complain about the game to get an update early, and when speed wanted to give you a refund you couldn't provide any details for him to give you a refund cause you were never a patron in the first place :ROFLMAO:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Ayame and bonus girl is same girl o is diferent girl ?
Different girl haha.

Is there going to be some sort of gallery/memory mode so we can view the level 5 art and other scenes again?
Yes! I'm working on a gallery! Sorry that it's taking this long! I'm trying to get it to work properly!

I cant seem to unlock hinatas last outfit (thrid row first outfit) sb got any tips ?
Oh, if you mean the maid outfit, you'll have to talk to her at the mansion once she gets to level 4, there's a 25% chance of getting it from her!

I thought that this update was about Tenten level 5? But I did not see listed in the 0.9 changelog. Also, is anyone going to post the update early again like last month?
Ah yeah, I mentioned in an update the the animation wasn't delivered on time, I added more scenes for the other girls to compensate for it.

waiting for tsunade
I'll get her in once the bonus girls are done! Sorry for the delay!

i like smiling dogs games they all have a good story to it i sort of wants to see how far the developer can go with this in more parodies if he can do naruto then he should be able to do the others here's what i would recommend:
1.Bleach (with this one you can start either after when the anime series end or after the bloody war arc at the end of the manga)
2.DragonBall
3.One Piece
4.Fairy Tail
5.My hero Academia
6.black clover
7.To Love-Ru
8.Danmachi
Thats just my suggestion though its up to smiling dog to either develop an original like Nano-control or a Parody like jikage rising.
I would like to see some of those made, but I'd very much rather that they focus on completing what projects they already have before taking on even more projects.
sounds like asking a lot, but as seeing previous work I will also agree smiling dogs could pull it off and willing to see it happen :unsure::unsure:

Also if people are still asking for cheats
Ah yeah, might be too much to work on to get a decent game out, I'll have to pass for now unfortunately, maybe one day if I can expand the team haha.

there is a new version of this game?
Ah yeap! The public release will be on the 7th!

It should be this Sunday but there was a time when smiling dog decided to release the public version a week later so it was synced with nano control.

EDIT: changed game to nano control (forgot the name lol)
The game was always planned to be released to the public on the 7th, there was never any plan to release it on the 1st my man.

I'm not sure what you want to achieve from this man. Is there a specific complaint you have about the game?

Will the update be this weekend or next weekend?
Where is the .9 public release update?
It'll be released on the 7th of March Sgt. moore.

Sorry for the late response guys, working on some stuff with the game as usual, getting something fun done as well haha.
It might be weird for me to say this but, please don't fight over this, we're all here to have a good time (hue hue hue), but seriously, we're all adults here, and we all just want to have fun here, there's no need for us to fight about things like this, if there are any complaints just let me know and I'll try to fix or improve it (if it's something reasonable).

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
If I follow your schedule, that's mean 0.9 release on 7 March and Public on 27 March?
Because your patreon update as Jikage Rising (ETA: 21st March)

Don't mistake me, Just make sure and not demand anything :)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
If I follow your schedule, that's mean 0.9 release on 7 March and Public on 27 March?
Because your patreon update as Jikage Rising (ETA: 21st March)

Don't mistake me, Just make sure and not demand anything :)
Oh no, v0.09 is already out for Patrons, so it's v0.09 will be out for the public on 7th March and v0.10 will be out for Patrons on 21st of March. Sorry if I seemed a bit too aggressive in the previous post!

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Oh no, v0.09 is already out for Patrons, so it's v0.09 will be out for the public on 7th March and v0.10 will be out for Patrons on 21st of March. Sorry if I seemed a bit too aggressive in the previous post!
Not aggressive at all. Thx for reply. I'm just check your patreon and a little confuse for release date. That's all :D

Schmekels

Jun 17, 2018
Also look at your patreon supporters today vs a week ago and see that you went from 3400 Euro in support per month to below 3100 per month, and there is a reason for that.
Learning from situations like this is the way to go, reflect and strive to do better.
And keep up the good work, because despite everything, its a good game ;)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Also look at your patreon supporters today vs a week ago and see that you went from 3400 Euro in support per month to below 3100 per month, and there is a reason for that.
Learning from situations like this is the way to go, reflect and strive to do better.
And keep up the good work, because despite everything, its a good game ;)
Ah yes! No worries about that, it happens at the start of every month for everyone on Patreon, mostly due to declined cards when Patreon does the monthly charge thing, and also some fake cards unfortunately. Patreon calls it "The dip" haha, thank you for your concern though! I appreciate it!
Yes! I will try to do better! Hopefully I'll be able to not disappoint!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So how are the Boruto characters going to be into play if the females wont have the males of the series children?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not going to download it or maybe, I don't know but what I wanted to say is that the drawing is brutal, it seems official hahahaha

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes