speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
it wont let me download the game all files keep say the file is The file you are trying to download is no longer available
The MEGA link says the account has been suspended
The links aren't mine, so not much I can do unfortunately. You can download them or in the meantime! It's open to the public so no worries!

how get -New skill can be obtained from bonus girl no.1 ?
You just need to control her and you will get the skill automatically!

I cant wait for act 1 to finesh.
The girls are great, The story is good and the mind control is masterfully done.
The only thing that bugs me is the wait for the story to finesh.
Atleast act 1.
Glad to hear you liked it!

How to trigger "Ayame Blowjob scene" and "Ayame sex scene" ?
The scenes can also be triggered at random when you buy the cheaper ramen, the most expensive one just guarantees it haha.

Reactions: Reij and F3nris

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Bonus Girl No. 1 is Shizune, right? Wich Skill do I get and is it only the Blowjob Scene with Sakura the only option I have?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know when the next release would be? I know that the 0.9 just went in, but since i played at 0.8 i prefer wait for some more content before going in the game again, lots of downloads and stuffs arn't good for my net.

But to the author, great game ! That's more a technical problem than a problem about the gameplay :) Redownloading a full game to play 1hour is pretty rough for me since i'm "up to date"

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Bonus Girl No. 1 is Shizune, right? Wich Skill do I get and is it only the Blowjob Scene with Sakura the only option I have?
Once you get her, the skill is unlocked on the status page (Top left, scroll icon), and AFAIK yeah, that's the only scene.
How do I get the Outfit? Is it Patreon only?
You need to go to Ino's shop, and talk to her, after reaching a level milestone (4, I think), and/or working there a couple of times; she'll show it off there. May take some time if it's also RNG.
Does anyone know when the next release would be? I know that the 0.9 just went in, but since i played at 0.8 i prefer wait for some more content before going in the game again, lots of downloads and stuffs arn't good for my net.

But to the author, great game ! That's more a technical problem than a problem about the gameplay :) Redownloading a full game to play 1hour is pretty rough for me since i'm "up to date"
Public releases on the 7th of every month, and Patron was... 21th or so, IIRC. So a month or two should give you more content.

Last edited:

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks ! Will surely be there in a month then, keep the good job dev! (I also recently played nano control, found it funny when i was like "it seems a bit similar" and then saw that it was your game too haha)

ZzBlahzZ

Mar 7, 2020
I move the old save game from 0.8 to 0.9 version and i can't have new sex with tenten and hinata.Can someones help me i don't want to start over again every new update coming.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes