PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
friend if you really want to know i will say what i think despite the game being sex oriented i can't help saying i love the fights the missions give us the ability to train new ninjutsos like electric fire and wind these are the more fucking as the girls are all useless the same in the drawing only serve for sex the best in missions is the Ten Ten very good fighting she has a very strong attack once I went to fight her and lost I had to start the game again hinata me I like the byakugan that allows me to see the status of the enemies and another thing only Ino has anal sex, release the others for this option. I also thank you very much and your work is really fantastic, congratulations.

Reactions: speedapple and 167

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
The longer you play the game the more it laggs. What I mean by lagg is that the longer it takes for a scene to be displayed or for animation to start or any click to be recognized and acted upon.

I can only assume this is because of the way the developer handled going from scene to scene where they must stack up on to one another. It literally gets so bad I have to go into the task manager and end the task to do anything at all.

Out side of that the game concept is pretty good and I like the game. So take what I say next as advice not criticism.

The primary reason I am assuming this is the Developers problem is there are more complex games that run perfectly fine made on Renpy.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
How do you get the aphrodisiacs, not seeing a means to get them, or do I need to make a new game and it'll explain then?

datboi66

May 20, 2017
Raises hands in the air again ooooohhhh gods of compressed games of renpy compress this game so I don’t have to sacrifice 1gb of hardware space amen

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes