chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
They're actually yours! JK, huh, didn't think about that, now I'm wondering the same; would it be an alternate time line?
Which is why I want naruto being stuck as naruko to fuck. Alternate timeline, might as well. I get if it's not everyone's thing, though.

Reactions: ThaChocobo

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Was chilling on the patreon comments and i saw OP saying 7march so ... a few hours.
Agreed with the quality of this game, I am willing to to wait a few hours. Now, knock on wood, if we have a delay in any way, shape or form, please don't feel compelled to complain. There will not make the game come up faster. Let's go guys! PMA

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Which is why I want naruto being stuck as naruko to fuck. Alternate timeline, might as well. I get if it's not everyone's thing, though.
Yeah, I can kinda see that being a way to remove Naruto being a problem, but it seems Smiling Dog has something else in mind.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Got Bonus 1. Is there a major difference between using the dust and just knocking her out?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So how are the Boruto characters going to be into play if the females wont have the males of the series children?
They're actually yours! JK, huh, didn't think about that, now I'm wondering the same; would it be an alternate time line?
Yeah, I can kinda see that being a way to remove Naruto being a problem, but it seems Smiling Dog has something else in mind.
Patience young Padawan, doggo has it planned out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap you guys are fast XD

Got Bonus 1. Is there a major difference between using the dust and just knocking her out?
Ah, the dialogue will be different and they depend on different stats, one of them leads to a instant game over if you don't met the stat requirement.

how do you unlock the last outfits for Tenten and Hinata?
Oh, they're not in the game just yet, it should be in the next release!

west78

Nov 14, 2019
it wont let me download the game all files keep say the file is The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I cant wait for act 1 to finesh.
The girls are great, The story is good and the mind control is masterfully done.
The only thing that bugs me is the wait for the story to finesh.
Atleast act 1.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having trouble with Hinata level 4. Ayame keeps saying she has no info, Hinata only tells me to watch out for Kurenai, and Saru is nowhere.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Having trouble with Hinata level 4. Ayame keeps saying she has no info, Hinata only tells me to watch out for Kurenai, and Saru is nowhere.
? There is no new control Level (Lvl 5) for Hinata yet. The new Hinata scene for Lvl 4 will be triggered when you are in your Room. You can have fun with her outside now.
It's the same as with Tenten. On one Update you upgrade her to Lvl 4 and in the next update she got a new exclusive scene for her Lvl 4 self.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
? There is no new control Level (Lvl 5) for Hinata yet. The new Hinata scene for Lvl 4 will be triggered when you are in your Room. You can have fun with her outside now.
It's the same as with Tenten. On one Update you upgrade her to Lvl 4 and in the next update she got a new exclusive scene for her Lvl 4 self.
I never said level 5, I said level 4, which was added. Of course I completely misunderstood the change log and it's just the scene. I forgot level 4 itself was already added.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes