Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Talk to her after she reaches a certain level, 4 or 5, I forgot which. Try it on both and, if you don't get it, keep trying because talking to her isn't guaranteed to give it. It's something like a 25% chance each time you talk to her.
Thank you for reply man !!

Reactions: alex2011

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm...
I only one think Dev recrut new Artist?
Becose Ino Anal, Sakura/Shizune, Ayame Scenes have different Art Style...
Yeap, light is correct, Ino's anal was done by Dr. Ewsher, Raiha did most of the new still images, some Ayame scenes were done by Yuki.

I can safely say its not the graphics card I have no issue with most Renpy games. I've tried hundreds. If it was something like that it would show up a lot more. I could make you a long list of harem type games on Renpy that don't cause performance issues. But I don't think that would be to fair to list off other people's games on your games forum.

As for memory leaks I have a display on my keyboard that shows both CPU and memory. I'm not seeing any real increase but that could be because Renpy maxes at 2Gb and it probably reached that cap early on.

Jump (goto) are in general a plague when it comes to programming.
C++ deals with the issue in part by only allowing gotos to labels in the same function. Renpy doesn't you could limit yourself to local label jumps. But the language doesn't apparently and that causes issues. It doesn't clear the stack off it leaves it on the stack and the stack can get filled up apparently. There are comments on forums regarding the issue on the web.
In 35 years of programming with C and C++ working on 2 OSes, 4 compiler, encryption, servers development, databases.... huge list of projects I used "goto" a total of ZERO times.

My guess is that the stack he created is a dictionary. If you have even a single jump that goes to outside of a called label then that dictionary is going to continue to grow every time that function is called. That being the case it will take longer and longer to find the right return or even store it. That's because each time a it grows without that reduction.
You can see this by creating a for loop in python and loading a large dictionary. It's fast at the start and gets slower and slower.

It would have been nice if Pytom put a huge warning sign up about using jumps not to mix them with calls. Better still not include them or limit them as C++ does to inside the same function.

If you do have an issue that is regarding something like using a jump from inside a called routine.
Such as the first part in this pseudo code below you will need to do something along the lines of the second part to fix it or deal with it.

Code:
label f1:
    call r1
label f2:
    call r1
label f3:
    call r1

/***This is where the problem is created when the label is called and has a jump before the return. ****/
label r1:
    /*code*/
    if foobar==1:
        jump r2
    /*more code*/
    return

label r2:
    /*code*/
    jump f1

/*****************A Potential fix*************************/
label f1:
      call r1

label f2:
    call r1

label f3:
   call r1

label r1:
    /*code*/
    pop_call()   //Thanks to AgentOrange for pointing this out.  Like I said others on here know Renpy way better than I do.
   if foobar==1:
        jump r2
    /*more code*/
    return

label r2:
    /*code*/
    jump f1
I see! I'll drop some of the pop_call 's in and see if it improves the situation! Thanks for letting me know about this potential fix, really appreciate the lesson!

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
It's a pretty minor thing but is there any chance we could ever get a long hair alternate appearance for Sakura? Maybe a dialogue option that asks her to grow her hair out? I might be the only one but I think it would be really nice.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Will some post the update or will we have to wait? This seems to be the only game on this sight to not be posted until the public version. Also, changelog please?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will some post the update or will we have to wait? This seems to be the only game on this sight to not be posted until the public version. Also, changelog please?
It's not the only one. Games where the dev is an active member of the thread usually end up this way and usually for one of two reasons. The first is the dev actively preventing any version other than public versions being leaked by reporting or some other means and the second is out of respect, which is the case here. We respect speedapple's work on the game, so we choose to only share public versions and he participates in that sharing as well and keeps us up to date as best he can. It's the least we can do. All that said, nobody here is going to prevent it except maybe speedapple himself and we are not against it.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
It's not the only one. Games where the dev is an active member of the thread usually end up this way and usually for one of two reasons. The first is the dev actively preventing any version other than public versions being leaked by reporting or some other means and the second is out of respect, which is the case here. We respect speedapple's work on the game, so we choose to only share public versions and he participates in that sharing as well and keeps us up to date as best he can. It's the least we can do. All that said, nobody here is going to prevent it except maybe speedapple himself and we are not against it.
Well said

Reactions: alex2011

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Changelog of 0.10 ?
Sorry guys, I'll respond to the other messages in a couple of days, getting torn by a lot of stuff atm.

Jikage Rising v0.10 Changelog:

-Tenten lvl 5 event

-Bonus girl 1 second scene

-Sakura x Tenten scene

-Ino x Tenten scene

-Fixed some issues with the the item screen

-Updated some UI issues

-Made the options at night neater

-Added passive lust gain, making her unable to cum will reflect it

-Updated images in the girl's status, their level 5 outfit will be shown with the right expression now

-Fixed some issues with the names of items in the general store

-Increased drop rate of leather as per feedback

-Added Tenten's outfit event

-Fixed error with 50 foot Tenten in Hinata's night intro scene

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry guys, I'll respond to the other messages in a couple of days, getting torn by a lot of stuff atm.

Jikage Rising v0.10 Changelog:

-Tenten lvl 5 event

-Bonus girl 1 second scene

-Sakura x Tenten scene

-Ino x Tenten scene

-Fixed some issues with the the item screen

-Updated some UI issues

-Made the options at night neater

-Added passive lust gain, making her unable to cum will reflect it

-Updated images in the girl's status, their level 5 outfit will be shown with the right expression now

-Fixed some issues with the names of items in the general store

-Increased drop rate of leather as per feedback

-Added Tenten's outfit event

-Fixed error with 50 foot Tenten in Hinata's night intro scene
50ft Tenten? Ok, that has got to be one of the strangest and most hilarious bugs I have ever heard of.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
About the only complaint I have at this time is farming for materials. I've been hunting bears and getting bear fur, but not leather.

I know I get it from them, because I had some before, also the red dye from plants. I have tons of green and blue, but only had enough red for 1 outfit.

Maybe make to to where the general store will trade materials?

2 of 1 other dye for a specific color, and 2 bear fur for 1 leather? Money is kind of pointless, so I don't want to be able to buy them with cash, but trading would be a nice help.

Other then that, enjoying the game, good work!

Edit: Derp. Nevermind, I just realized you can buy dye from Ino, and leather comes from the group of bears, not the single bear. Kind of strange, but okay.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes