speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
About the only complaint I have at this time is farming for materials. I've been hunting bears and getting bear fur, but not leather.

I know I get it from them, because I had some before, also the red dye from plants. I have tons of green and blue, but only had enough red for 1 outfit.

Maybe make to to where the general store will trade materials?

2 of 1 other dye for a specific color, and 2 bear fur for 1 leather? Money is kind of pointless, so I don't want to be able to buy them with cash, but trading would be a nice help.

Other then that, enjoying the game, good work!

Edit: Derp. Nevermind, I just realized you can buy dye from Ino, and leather comes from the group of bears, not the single bear. Kind of strange, but okay.
That's fair, I'll tweak the drop rates so that leather drops from single bears as well, and from the trio at a higher drop rate. Sorry for the confusion!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
That's fair, I'll tweak the drop rates so that leather drops from single bears as well, and from the trio at a higher drop rate. Sorry for the confusion!
Just a misunderstanding on my part. Also for Sakura, I thought she said that ninjas might drop the stuff for aphrodisiacs, but actually it's the weird flowers from the plants, but I might have missed what she was saying too. But thanks for the consideration for drop rates, it is much appreciated!

Reactions: speedapple

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So I don't know if this is just an issue that I've gotten or if this has happened to anyone else, but when Hinata comes over for the first time, is this screen normal? Sorry if this was already answered somewhere in the thread.
1585517522061.png

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
When is the OP getting updated?
Is 0.10c going to be released today or on April 4?
The public release will be out on the 4th!

So I don't know if this is just an issue that I've gotten or if this has happened to anyone else, but when Hinata comes over for the first time, is this screen normal? Sorry if this was already answered somewhere in the thread.
View attachment 601862
Sorry about that, fixed it and everything should be functioning as per normal in the next update!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes