SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
... Guys, you must follow this instruction here.

Playing on a Galaxy S10+

Yeah, ty but I'll pass, game looks amazing & I love me some naruto But 99% of other android ports don't require this wierd step, you just click file & install, not sure why this dev couldn't make his the same way, I'll Definitely keep an eye out and re try it when the android install is standard, ty for the link tho, I DO appreciate the assist >;D

Jul 2, 2017
honesty speaking this update was rather disappointing. 5 min of content :(
Also pls make the outfit sluttier. I think Inos is perfect.
Also the sluttier Outfits arent displaying in the word ( girls ) menu where you can check the progress.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This game is getting rather large considering how little actual content is in it. I loaded up a save I keep with max stats but 0 progress to see just how long the game is. And it took less than 45 minutes to reach the end of the content.
Side note: Why is the anonfile download so much larger than the others?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what i would love to see are tattoos on the asses of the girl and one over the cunts

Last edited:

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Playing on a Galaxy S10+

Yeah, ty but I'll pass, game looks amazing & I love me some naruto But 99% of other android ports don't require this wierd step, you just click file & install, not sure why this dev couldn't make his the same way, I'll Definitely keep an eye out and re try it when the android install is standard, ty for the link tho, I DO appreciate the assist >;D
Ah, sorry about that, the game recently got too big for it to be complied into a standard apk, on the upside, it should run a deal more smoothly than before.

so what the new update and which character we can max out
Tenten is able to be maxed out now, there's an extra scene for Shizune as well.

honesty speaking this update was rather disappointing. 5 min of content :(
Also pls make the outfit sluttier. I think Inos is perfect.
Also the sluttier Outfits arent displaying in the word ( girls ) menu where you can check the progress.
I see! Any specific designs you have in mind? Would love to hear them! I'll do what I can to add them in!

This game is getting rather large considering how little actual content is in it. I loaded up a save I keep with max stats but 0 progress to see just how long the game is. And it took less than 45 minutes to reach the end of the content.
Side note: Why is the anonfile download so much larger than the others?
Sorry about that, definitely open to suggestions to make things more interesting!

Just added the OBB file for all the andriod users .. View attachment 609255
Thanks for updating the thread!

Reactions: xMendoza

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Huh...followed the walkthrough and the game is soft locked from content. Any level progression requiring info from Ayame will fail because Ayame will never have info/rumors on any of the girls.

I'm guessing some trigger got broken somewhere.

That means Sakura is locked at 3, Ino is locked at 3, TenTen is locked at 2, and Hinata is locked at 1.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Ok I love this game but I have to admit I was really hoping Hinata would be the one to get bumped up to LV 5 this update. Maybe its just me but it feels like she always seems to be playing catchup with the other 3 in terms of content. Oh well more anticipation for next update. I cant wait to see what her LV 5 outfit will look like. Maybe something based on her road to ninja outfit but a little more revealing and without the lipstick?

Reactions: Zekethor and gen1

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ah, sorry about that, the game recently got too big for it to be complied into a standard apk, on the upside, it should run a deal more smoothly than before.

Tenten is able to be maxed out now, there's an extra scene for Shizune as well.

I see! Any specific designs you have in mind? Would love to hear them! I'll do what I can to add them in!

Sorry about that, definitely open to suggestions to make things more interesting!

Thanks for updating the thread!
so maybe later on if someone makes a compressed port that may help?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Huh...followed the walkthrough and the game is soft locked from content. Any level progression requiring info from Ayame will fail because Ayame will never have info/rumors on any of the girls.

I'm guessing some trigger got broken somewhere.

That means Sakura is locked at 3, Ino is locked at 3, TenTen is locked at 2, and Hinata is locked at 1.
That's odd, there wasn't any changes to those lines, do you have enough submission for them btw?

Ok I love this game but I have to admit I was really hoping Hinata would be the one to get bumped up to LV 5 this update. Maybe its just me but it feels like she always seems to be playing catchup with the other 3 in terms of content. Oh well more anticipation for next update. I cant wait to see what her LV 5 outfit will look like. Maybe something based on her road to ninja outfit but a little more revealing and without the lipstick?
Ah, the design is already done, she should be out in the next release! There should be three threesome scenes for her upon release if everything is released on time. Her level 5 outfit is done and based from the feedback, players should be pretty happy with it.

so maybe later on if someone makes a compressed port that may help?
Ah yeah, maybe.

Reactions: xMendoza

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi
New game to me so I'm wondering about what's with the .obb file?
win-pc or android or mac?
Does it go in the game folder?
What does it do?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
For some reason I can't select any girls at night with my mouse, left and right arrows only allow me to select sakura or hinata.
Windows 8.1. The picture shown when I make a save is all grayed out too.
I suspect it's some graphics setting?
Don't get the same problem on other renpy games.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes