speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
added more hosts ... great work as always
<3

Are there adult versions of the girls too?
Asking for a friend
Yeap, will be in arc 2, trying to get there asap. Some of the sprites are done actually.
medium.png

speedapple Gallery is now missing with the new APK File.
You need to reach the point where you type in your name or sleep in game for it to appear in the main menu.

It’s all good brother, we just gotta wait for now :D
Soon, she'll be in the next release!

So just making sure I'm not missing anything the only gallery scenes not added yet are 2 for Hinata, another threesome one right?

I gotta say considering the first 2 of 5 outfits were just naughtier versions of regular clothes I was not expecting Tentens outfit. It looks nice
Oh thanks, lots of people aren't really fond of it unfortunately.

Man I love this game.
Leave a review :p

Is there any code for cash?
You'll need to activate the console, don't really recommend it cause things might break if you don't know what you're doing.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
I have a problem for whatever reason i cant select ino or tenten at night, i can only select sakura and hinata, and only if i do it with the keyboard, can someone help me?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
I have a problem for whatever reason i cant select ino or tenten at night, i can only select sakura and hinata, and only if i do it with the keyboard, can someone help me?
Had the same problem as you.
Updated my graphics drivers, did a restart on the computer and now I can highlight the girls as well as the save image screen no longer being grayscaled and lined.

Reactions: speedapple

OneHandBandit

Aug 1, 2017
I think I'm stuck with sakura. I ask ayame for rumours she just tells me to talk to her but I get nothing. Also as far as I can go with her is footjobs, I've done a lot of submissive activities but since she has not status I don't know where I'm at. I got every other girl except for her.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I think I'm stuck with sakura. I ask ayame for rumours she just tells me to talk to her but I get nothing. Also as far as I can go with her is footjobs, I've done a lot of submissive activities but since she has not status I don't know where I'm at. I got every other girl except for her.
First of all, go to the girl's status and check her Obedience/Submission -- Top of the map, the right most one, Aka the shadows; can also be reached if you click the scroll, then click the [Girl's Status] tab. Needs to be around levelx100+100, or just levelx100. After that, you usually need to talk to them, and the steps will appear in the quest tab.

Since you already have her, and can't view the status(? speedapple don't think that's suppose to happen), I'll assume you're level 4 (as you talked to Ayame, and there's an entry there in the walkthrough). Questions:
1. Did you go to the gate and talk to Saru? The double door near the bottom left of the map.
2. If that doesn't work, try increasing submission some more, but be sure to check if you're as far:
Check the mission board, for a quest on honey, along with talking to her again, and see if new options crop up.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
I think you at lv 1 submission as you said you go as far as footjob.

Then, go talk to her for she’ll talk about lag sleeping.
Check for mission for honey’s quest.

After that I think you can continue.

OneHandBandit

Aug 1, 2017
First of all, go to the girl's status and check her Obedience/Submission -- Top of the map, the right most one, Aka the shadows; can also be reached if you click the scroll, then click the [Girl's Status] tab. Needs to be around levelx100+100, or just levelx100. After that, you usually need to talk to them, and the steps will appear in the quest tab.

Since you already have her, and can't view the status(? speedapple don't think that's suppose to happen), I'll assume you're level 4 (as you talked to Ayame, and there's an entry there in the walkthrough). Questions:
1. Did you go to the gate and talk to Saru? The double door near the bottom left of the map.
2. If that doesn't work, try increasing submission some more, but be sure to check if you
But, just to touch all bases, check the mission board, for a quest on honey, along with talking to her again, and see if new options crop up.
I think you at lv 1 submission as you said you go as far as footjob.

Then, go talk to her for she’ll talk about lag sleeping.
Check for mission for honey’s quest.

After that I think you can continue.
I think I'll just start my save over. I have sakura under control but nothing in the status. I got every other girl tho. Probably the saved is fucked because it came from an older version.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
I think I'll just start my save over. I have sakura under control but nothing in the status. I got every other girl tho. Probably the saved is fucked because it came from an older version.
In this case...wait for dev to solve this problem as may be some kind of error.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
speedapple I think there is a Bug on the Gallery in the Android Version. Played it again on skip Mode so that I get all the scenes. Strangely I can't replay the Lvl 4 Scene in the cave with Ino, Tenten and Hinata (Sakura works) in the Gallery. And yes, this scenes I didn't skip.
Don't know if anyone else has this problem.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
speedapple I hope I'm tagging the correct dev for this game
Was reading through the FAQ and one thing wasn't added. Similar to Four Elements Trainer and book + love/slave path.
How does the version number match with the arc story. Aka which arc is available atm and when will it be shown that arc 2 is playable. For reference, FET progress every 0.2. v0.0.1 to v0.0.9 is book 1 slave ,v0.1.0 to v0.1.9 is book 1 love etc..

Also, do you have picture you'd wish to upgrade? Was thinking the cover picture could be improved since the writings is hard to read.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speedapple I hope I'm tagging the correct dev for this game
Was reading through the FAQ and one thing wasn't added. Similar to Four Elements Trainer and book + love/slave path.
How does the version number match with the arc story. Aka which arc is available atm and when will it be shown that arc 2 is playable. For reference, FET progress every 0.2. v0.0.1 to v0.0.9 is book 1 slave ,v0.1.0 to v0.1.9 is book 1 love etc..

Also, do you have picture you'd wish to upgrade? Was thinking the cover picture could be improved since the writings is hard to read.
Each arc will basically last until all girls added in that arc are under your full control. In the case of arc 1, that would be until Tsunade, the last girl on the list going right, is under full control, which is level 5. Each arc will be separated by a time skip through the various Naruto eras. This first arc takes place in the era of the original series, next will be shippuden, then the era between Shippuden and Boruto as portrayed in the "Last" movie, then finally the Boruto era. I might be wrong on the number of arcs, but that is the general idea from what I remember Speed telling us. As for which arc is currently available, onle the first right now, but it won't be too much longer before releases of the second begin. We are coming to the last couple girls before Tsunade and then Tsunade herself will only be a few updates later. Then it is on to the second arc, which has some of the art already done.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Each arc will basically last until all girls added in that arc are under your full control. In the case of arc 1, that would be until Tsunade, the last girl on the list going right, is under full control, which is level 5. Each arc will be separated by a time skip through the various Naruto eras. This first arc takes place in the era of the original series, next will be shippuden, then the era between Shippuden and Boruto as portrayed in the "Last" movie, then finally the Boruto era. I might be wrong on the number of arcs, but that is the general idea from what I remember Speed telling us.
I stopped reading when you talked about Tsunade because that requires playing the game and progressing until you 100% character to know about the progression limit (maybe less if there's a gallery). I'm talking about the version number giving an overview of the progress of the game. Like i said in my text, FET gives the info via it's numbering so that 0.8.5 means it's above book 4 air (0.4 = complete book 1 water, 0.6 = complete book 2 fire etc..)

As for the character in each arc. i've already read the spoiler box about FAQ - will XXX be added and that other one

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I stopped reading when you talked about Tsunade because that requires playing the game and progressing until you 100% character to know about the progression limit (maybe less if there's a gallery). I'm talking about the version number giving an overview of the progress of the game. Like i said in my text, FET gives the info via it's numbering so that 0.8.5 means it's above book 4 air (0.4 = complete book 1 water, 0.6 = complete book 2 fire etc..)

As for the character in each arc. i've already read the spoiler box about FAQ - will XXX be added and that other one
There's nothing like that, it's basically as I said. The number progresses regardless of development in the story until the game is complete. It is not tied to anything in the story, for instance, the version number is not tied to the arc number. As I said, we are on arc 1 now, but the version number is .10d. It won't, as an example, switch to .20 just because we moved to arc 2. I think how things progress, what gets added when, etc. is based on what his patrons say, but I could be wrong as I am not one. EDIT: Yep, just took a look at his posts on Patreon and he plans based on what they say. The devs of FET already have their work planned from the start and already know what is going where at what point, though they do also leave room for game breaking issues like Speed does.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
<3

Yeap, will be in arc 2, trying to get there asap. Some of the sprites are done actually.
View attachment 610665

You need to reach the point where you type in your name or sleep in game for it to appear in the main menu.

Soon, she'll be in the next release!

Oh thanks, lots of people aren't really fond of it unfortunately.

Leave a review :p

You'll need to activate the console, don't really recommend it cause things might break if you don't know what you're doing.

There is a bug I have encountered and I dont know where to post it exept here.
I somehow skipped over sakuras nurse outfit and now I'm unable to get it (all girls maxed)
Its just a little bug but maybe interesting for you to fix it.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes