LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
So, hello guys, it's me again.
U always said to me "if u are so smart, pay and give us link" or something like this.
Ok, i payed, take the link. <3
JikageRising_v0.11a
So, at this moment new scence are without animation again :C
I hope, that u are happy.
P.S. That's my mega link, if speedapple try to change, he will take zero result.
Enjoy!)
I think he explained like 3 times that there won't be animation this time cause the animator's city was on lockdown and couldn't find food so he couldn't add it in.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Jikage Rising [v0.10d] [Smiling Dog] (772 MB)
360 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

der3455

Dec 30, 2019
seria mas elocuente que se le darían mas desarrollar el juego en vez de sacar el juego cada 1 mes es mucho mas estrezante solo sacar 1 o 2 escenas de cada personas y es muy aburrido solo ver una escenas del mismo personaje y en mi opinon seria que se tarden mas en el desarrollo para mas entretenimiento seria mas mucho agradable al jugador

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
seria mas elocuente que se le darían mas desarrollar el juego en vez de sacar el juego cada 1 mes es mucho mas estrezante solo sacar 1 o 2 escenas de cada personas y es muy aburrido solo ver una escenas del mismo personaje y en mi opinon seria que se tarden mas en el desarrollo para mas entretenimiento seria mas mucho agradable al jugador
entiendo lo que quieres decir, sin embargo si hicieran eso nos encontraríamos con una situación similar a los juegos de Akabur, en los cuales se estan quejando constantemente por que no saca contenido, con eso dicho este foro es en ingles y se pide que se dialogue en dicho idioma.
i understand what you mean, but if they did that we´ll get in a situation similar to akabur, in wich eveyone is asking for content, with that said this is an english forum, and is requested to talk in said idiom

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Can not seem to get Ino's secret costume. spent almost 2 hours with the loot box thing at the stadium and still no outfit. Which type of box is it suppose to be in?

der3455

Dec 30, 2019
entiendo lo que quieres decir, sin embargo si hicieran eso nos encontraríamos con una situación similar a los juegos de Akabur, en los cuales se estan quejando constantemente por que no saca contenido, con eso dicho este foro es en ingles y se pide que se dialogue en dicho idioma.
i understand what you mean, but if they did that we´ll get in a situation similar to akabur, in wich eveyone is asking for content, with that said this is an english forum, and is requested to talk in said idiom

or if I feel sorry for my language, I don't care about Spanish, what I explain the most is that they give more scenes to girls like Kurenai and this
Shizune and not only one scene for each month in my opinion I would like it to take more work time I don't know how to do 2 or 3 months maximum and take more scenes just to see a scene like the curenai is very boring and you don't feel Very satisfied to see it the same as what happened to this ayame who lately added more scene and I think it is what I loved the most so it would be in my opinion that the game is more developed and that they take it out every 2 months for more content than only one month for 1 scenes or 2

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
How much Shizune content is there? She's the most criminally underused character in the entire series!

dirtyrait

Jan 4, 2018
Jikage Rising (Patron release ETA: 16th May, Public release ETA:2nd May for v0.11 6th June for v0.12 )

-Bonus girl 1 content

-Bonus girl 2 content

-Tsunade (maybe)

-Adding outfit request if any.

Oh yea. Not bad!

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Can not seem to get Ino's secret costume. spent almost 2 hours with the loot box thing at the stadium and still no outfit. Which type of box is it suppose to be in?
I got the outfit from the "A small neat package" box. Hope that helps you.

Ougaku

Apr 17, 2020
v0.10 announcement

1. Gallery

The gallery is finally up! This took me way too long to fix and update, but it's in the game now! To activate it, just sleep in the game, and it'll appear in the main menu in the title screen, for new users, just play normally and it'll appear! Some scenes might appear locked, to fix it, just play the scene and it'll be unlocked permanently in the gallery!

2.Tenten lvl 5
Tenten's level 5 is now added! Her scenes and animation is now added! The good news for Hinata fans would be that Hinata will be added in next! So hope you guys will enjoy it!

3.Adjusted drop rates
There were some feedback that the drop rates of leather was too low, so I made it so that leather will drop at a higher rate and also from single bears from now on! Hopefully this will make farming for outfits a deal easier!

P.S. I also have a new Patreon out that mostly focuses on comics and art, kinda like a place where the artist will still have something to do when there are no projects going on. I, the first chapter of the Fairy Tail Doujin is already out!
v0.10 announcement

1. Gallery

The gallery is finally up! This took me way too long to fix and update, but it's in the game now! To activate it, just sleep in the game, and it'll appear in the main menu in the title screen, for new users, just play normally and it'll appear! Some scenes might appear locked, to fix it, just play the scene and it'll be unlocked permanently in the gallery!

2.Tenten lvl 5
Tenten's level 5 is now added! Her scenes and animation is now added! The good news for Hinata fans would be that Hinata will be added in next! So hope you guys will enjoy it!

3.Adjusted drop rates
There were some feedback that the drop rates of leather was too low, so I made it so that leather will drop at a higher rate and also from single bears from now on! Hopefully this will make farming for outfits a deal easier!

P.S. I also have a new Patreon out that mostly focuses on comics and art, kinda like a place where the artist will still have something to do when there are no projects going on. I, the first chapter of the Fairy Tail Doujin is already out!
Can't wait for the next update..huhu

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To the person who replied to my last post, thank you. I tried it out and got the new outfit in 1 try. It looks really nice. Speaking of outfits, hinata's level 5 out looks a little weird in the center behind her hands. to me it looks like she has no breasts, i think there should be some indication of them behind her hands. I could be wrong and it is just me but I felt that I should mention it at least.

Reactions: Leingod

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How many more updates are left until the end of arc 1?
Let's see, we just got done with the last of the younger main girls in the Patreon build, so I'd say 5 as long as the extra girls don't start getting their own updates instead of being coupled with a main girl update. That, however, isn't as good an indicator as usual since Speedapple is reliant on a separate artist and may or may not have to delay on occasion for lack of ready art, no offense to the artist, of course. It happens, especially with everything going on IRL. This count does not include bug fix updates that are pushed out prior to the normal release date as well.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes