Darkness000

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I recently found this game since there are a very few Naruto adult games and I can say it is outstanding I have played so far. However, when I looked at the animation folder extracted from the game and noticed that there is Sakura being aroused while having sex in a normal mental state without mind control (or hyno). How do I unlock this? I assume it is released not in game yet?

Reactions: THG Eclipse#6341

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi,

I recently found this game since there are a very few Naruto adult games and I can say it is outstanding I have played so far. However, when I looked at the animation folder extracted from the game and noticed that there is Sakura being aroused while having sex in a normal mental state without mind control (or hyno). How do I unlock this? I assume it is released not in game yet?
That's probably after she's at level 4 or 5.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Did the developers get around to being able to choose facial expressions on late game sex scenes yet or is it still just smiling or blank face?

Would really like to see the option to keep the angry facial expressions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not sure if it's mentioned anywhere (too lazy to look right now); does anyone know, if there is one, to get Tenten's 6th outfit? That's the only one I'm missing for her. -- Edit: Remember what the outfit is now (by saveeditting), but still don't remember how to get it...

Edit: Looks like I'm missing Ino's 6th as well. -- Nvm, I remember now, need to work at her shop a ccouple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

Grimaldus1

Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for this amazing game speedapple !

Is it me or in the 11.0 version hinata's boobs are bigger than usual ? Remebered her "potential ?" :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Yamemai
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes