maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Huh....judging from the Kurenai content, will all of the adult kunoichi be captured with the assistance of your girls? Could see it work that way, Kurenai/Hinata, Anko/Ino, Shizune/Sakura, Tsunade/Tenten (headcanon Tenten is a massive fangirl of Tsunade).

Either that or you surprise us by adding Temari and have Tenten revenge help us get her, then have everyone together help get Tsunade.

Btw, for the love of god, we need those open Kimono costumes for everyone.

Last edited:

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Fan of the game, but the changelog does not inspire me to download this new update. Will probably wait for 2 more of these sized updates. Cheers, always rooting for you! Stay safe.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. Got 2 questions.
1. Is it possible to impregnate them or tag "pregnant" was only for this one picture at the start of the game?
2. How to get that last outfits for other girls than Ino?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Okay. Got 2 questions.
1. Is it possible to impregnate them or tag "pregnant" was only for this one picture at the start of the game?
2. How to get that last outfits for other girls than Ino?
Well considering the primary goal of the MC I would assume at one point, yes you will be able to impregnate them :) but currently no. Other than that scene there is no such content at this point :) Oh and as for your second point, loot creates at the coliseum or what ever it's called :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Huh....judging from the Kurenai content, will all of the adult kunoichi be captured with the assistance of your girls? Could see it work that way, Kurenai/Hinata, Anko/Ino, Shizune/Sakura, Tsunade/Tenten (headcanon Tenten is a massive fangirl of Tsunade).

Either that or you surprise us by adding Temari and have Tenten revenge help us get her, then have everyone together help get Tsunade.

Btw, for the love of god, we need those open Kimono costumes for everyone.
I would think it would be more Ino and Sakura getting paired with Tsunade and Shizune instead of Anko since they both trained under the first two while Tenten did not. In the case of my pairings, I would think Tenten would be paired with Anko instead while Ino pairs with Tsunade since Sakura is already paired with Shizune. We could also both be wrong about it being just one girl paired with Tsunade. Because of her skill in actual canon, it would make sense if it took everyone to get her.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I cant access missions level a and s. And apart i dont know why i dont progress with sakura when i have ino tenten and hanata.
Those missions aren't in the game yet to my knowledge, and sakura needs you to be injured I think so she can practice on you before you can mind zap her.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know what you want me to do with this bud :confused: are you asking someone to explain this or.. or are you still trying to recruit Sakura. As I've mentioned before you can get close to her I think you need to let her practice her healing techniques on you and I think before she can do that you need to be slightly injured but I can't remember, sorry.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Since Naruto was the hokage and the hero of the world he should've just made a harem and knocked them all up. Sasuke literally had no interest in Sakura but they hooked up anyway. Made no sense.
I need to be careful or people will start thinking I'm a weeb.:whistle:
Bah nothing wrong about being a weeb xD

RobRock

Sep 29, 2018
get hurt and go to her three times and you will get to a mini-game (if I recall) to control her if you complete it she is at level one now. You can't get around getting hurt three times (though if you have one damage missing i belive it counts) I am looking at that part of the code right now.
I went to sakura she sometimes heals me well other times i lose health because of her heal. But i didnt get any further.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes