Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am missing the 6th outfit for ino and tenten (2nd row, 3rd one).
How can I get them?
For Ino, you have to work at her shop a couple of times (around 3~5); as for Tenten, I just had a look (search), and it's mentioned you're suppose to talk to her, but it's random, so you might have to do that a few times; but yeah, no idea, cuz I don't have it. Got it, guess you needa quick save & load a couple of times, really annoying cuz I was talked to her a lot, but only got the outfit convo when I specifically targeted it -_-

PS, I had just aded the same thing last page, lol
talking to tenten is random
working for ino in the flower shop is random
Btw, FYI, if you read the changelog, there's a 'hidden' outfit -- For Ino; it doesn't show until you get it -- that you can get, though RNG, by going to the Stadium, talking to the supplier, and buying those 10k Ryo boxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
The patch notes mention a new outfit for ino in the arena. I Have been buyin crates for forever and havent seen it. Is it in a specific one? I have all the outfits up to this point and there dosent seem to be a new slot in the character outfit section for this new outfit. could it possably be that it isnt fully implemented yet or am I Just unlucky?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Those loot creates broke my heart. I opened one up and it said there where five bear claws inside and I was all like "fuck yeah" then I realized they meant actual bear claws and not the lightly sweetened pastry delights. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: masterdragonson

esson

Aug 6, 2017
I got the new Hinata scene having her wear the maid outfit. Anyone know how to get the 6th outfit for Tenten?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Jikage Rising [v0.11a] [Smiling Dog](781 MB)
342 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I got shizune and kurenai up to 500 and I don't know what next or that it for the update for now and yes I complete hinata.

Reactions: Lucian6613

funzy1999

Jan 11, 2020
I cant seem to get Ino past level 3. When I ask about rumors im told she has some new product but when I talk to her she doesnt say anything about it. What am I missing?

Kaavoos

Apr 25, 2019
The patch notes mention a new outfit for ino in the arena. I Have been buyin crates for forever and havent seen it. Is it in a specific one? I have all the outfits up to this point and there dosent seem to be a new slot in the character outfit section for this new outfit. could it possably be that it isnt fully implemented yet or am I Just unlucky?
Found Ino's outfit in a small neat package. Not sure wether it's bound to this type of box. Cheated myself some money after burning through 1 Mill.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just unlucky, it is RNG based.

I got shizune and kurenai up to 500 and I don't know what next or that it for the update for now and yes I complete hinata.
That's it for now on those two.

D

Deleted member 1011799

Found Ino's outfit in a small neat package. Not sure wether it's bound to this type of box. Cheated myself some money after burning through 1 Mill.
It is. I was looking at the code since I just wasn't getting it. and I found three "ino_yukata:" in an if else statement and changed it to "ino_yukata == True:" (after using a rpaExtract) then after a few tries (since lootboxes), it worked. It might have been a bug or I might just have been unlucky. If it is a bug then there is the solution for you, smiley dog.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes