SiR_MARCIN

Nov 18, 2018
Assuming that you will keep the current release rate, when do you think it'll be finished? Or at least when the first arc will be finished?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Assuming that you will keep the current release rate, when do you think it'll be finished? Or at least when the first arc will be finished?
Well, we are on the last main girl starting in two builds if he doesn't release Hinata level 5 at the same time as Tsunade level 1 and there are two extra girls as well, but those have usually been released at the same time as a level of one of the main girls. Feel free to correct me on this Speedapple, but I do believe it will be about 6 builds at 1 build per month, so 6 months for arc 1 completion barring any issues with getting assets done. That's Hinata's level 5 and Tsunade level 1 to level 5 with the extra girls included alongside a main girl. As far as the entire game, it's going to be a while as this is only arc 1 and he intends to go through all of the different Naruto eras.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply! I'll jump straight into answering the questions!

Had the same problem as you.
Updated my graphics drivers, did a restart on the computer and now I can highlight the girls as well as the save image screen no longer being grayscaled and lined.
Thanks for helping!

I'm loving this game so far. I especially can't wait until we finally corrupt Tsunade.
Ah, so be pretty soon! Considering Hinata is done in v0.11 haha

I'll give it a try dev-sama just don't expect me to lay golden eggs!
Thanks man XD

Whoa the art is amazing as always. Eagerly waiting for that Shippuden Ino!
Same XD Will be getting Jii to start on the sprites for Shippuden Tenten and Hinata soon haha.

I think I'll just start my save over. I have sakura under control but nothing in the status. I got every other girl tho. Probably the saved is fucked because it came from an older version.
Ah, yeah, that's likely the case, I did some future proofing in v0.02 to prevent some future issues, so older saves have some issues.

speedapple I think there is a Bug on the Gallery in the Android Version. Played it again on skip Mode so that I get all the scenes. Strangely I can't replay the Lvl 4 Scene in the cave with Ino, Tenten and Hinata (Sakura works) in the Gallery. And yes, this scenes I didn't skip.
Don't know if anyone else has this problem.
Ah, that might be cause of the replay feature in Renpy, it requires you to actually have seen the scene before you can replay it, I'll see if I can deal with it!

speedapple I hope I'm tagging the correct dev for this game
Was reading through the FAQ and one thing wasn't added. Similar to Four Elements Trainer and book + love/slave path.
How does the version number match with the arc story. Aka which arc is available atm and when will it be shown that arc 2 is playable. For reference, FET progress every 0.2. v0.0.1 to v0.0.9 is book 1 slave ,v0.1.0 to v0.1.9 is book 1 love etc..

Also, do you have picture you'd wish to upgrade? Was thinking the cover picture could be improved since the writings is hard to read.
Ah, pretty much like alex2011 said, I'll be going with a different system for numbering.
What do you mean by the picture btw?

There's nothing like that, it's basically as I said. The number progresses regardless of development in the story until the game is complete. It is not tied to anything in the story, for instance, the version number is not tied to the arc number. As I said, we are on arc 1 now, but the version number is .10d. It won't, as an example, switch to .20 just because we moved to arc 2. I think how things progress, what gets added when, etc. is based on what his patrons say, but I could be wrong as I am not one. EDIT: Yep, just took a look at his posts on Patreon and he plans based on what they say. The devs of FET already have their work planned from the start and already know what is going where at what point, though they do also leave room for game breaking issues like Speed does.
Yeap! That's pretty much the case, sometimes a fun idea gets proposed and I need to take some time to get the art and system set up, there's more freedom in it as compared to a fixed system.

There is a bug I have encountered and I dont know where to post it exept here.
I somehow skipped over sakuras nurse outfit and now I'm unable to get it (all girls maxed)
Its just a little bug but maybe interesting for you to fix it.
That's pretty odd, the outfit is randomly given when you talk to her, it shouldn't be possible to skip it, let me know again if you still have issues with it and we can look into it together!

plz I hope they going to add pregnancy for them on the next update.
Ah, not yet, too soon I think.

That's her level 5 event, it'll be added in v0.11!

Hey speedapple how about this game Will be have pregnancy genre and have children i think it's amazing! ;)
Ah, it will, but not anytime soon, not yet anyway haha.

Also here's the changelog for v0.11, cause I know you guys will definitely ask for it haha.

Jikage Rising v0.11a Changelog:

-Hinata lvl 5
-Hinata lvl 5 outfit
-Sakura x Hinata scene
-Ino x Hinata scene
-Ino secret outfit in stadium lootbox
-Updated outfit gallery while checking girls status
-Kurenai control event
-Kurenai scene 1
-Minor bug fixes
-Couple of things I probably forgot I did

Let me know if you all still have any more questions yeah!

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Amazing work as always speed. But when are you planning on adding some of the teachers in as corruptible characters?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
speedapple I had seen the cave scene of all four.
But when I did the Lvl 5 scenes, the cave scenes didn't work as replay anymore exept for Sakura. When I go to the gallery, the pictures of the cave scenes are shown. But when I click on them, no replays (exept for Sakura) work.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I hope they add more like finishing hinata and start adding other character and hope they pregnant.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
No Tenten x Hinata Scene?

Lol, Sakura x Hinata and Ino x Hinata is there (smiling dogs Changelog) , but Tenten x Hinata is missing. Didn't make in time or is there another reason?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Can't wait to play the update when it finally comes out for the public. But, could someone post a picture of hinata"'s level 5 outfit please! My curiosity is killing me.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Amazing work as always speed. But when are you planning on adding some of the teachers in as corruptible characters?
Oh yeap, it's pretty much like GRex said! It'll be expanded upon pretty soon!

speedapple I had seen the cave scene of all four.
But when I did the Lvl 5 scenes, the cave scenes didn't work as replay anymore exept for Sakura. When I go to the gallery, the pictures of the cave scenes are shown. But when I click on them, no replays (exept for Sakura) work.
Hmmm, the issue is, having the picture unlocked doesn't mean it's "seen", you'll need to have seen the event in your actual playthrough. It's mostly an internal renpy issue.

No Tenten x Hinata Scene?

Lol, Sakura x Hinata and Ino x Hinata is there (smiling dogs Changelog) , but Tenten x Hinata is missing. Didn't make in time or is there another reason?
Oh, we didn't have time to add that, I kinda mentioned it that it'll only be added if we have time. Sorry.

Can't wait to play the update when it finally comes out for the public. But, could someone post a picture of hinata"'s level 5 outfit please! My curiosity is killing me.
Well, a tiny sneak peek can be seen somewhere in the replay gallery XD

Reactions: xMendoza and Slyace

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
speedapple I had seen the cave coruption scenes on my play. Since the Gallery came out, I had played my second save further (I had made multiple saves when I reached Lvl 2 on each girl). When I reached the cave scenes from each girl and save it, I could replay it on the Gallery but when I had done the bed scene Events to have completely Control (aka the last replay pictures on the Gallery), the cave scenes can't be replayed on the Gallery anymore exept for Sakura. On Sakuras Gallery I can replay everything, but on the other three (Ino, Tenten and Hinata) unfortunately not anymore. The cave Pictures on the Gallery are there but when I click it, it does nothing.

inane392

Feb 28, 2018
So, hello guys, it's me again.
U always said to me "if u are so smart, pay and give us link" or something like this.
Ok, i payed, take the link. <3

So, at this moment new scence are without animation again :C
I hope, that u are happy.
P.S. That's my mega link, if speedapple try to change, he will take zero result.
Enjoy!)

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So, hello guys, it's me again.
U always said to me "if u are so smart, pay and give us link" or something like this.
Ok, i payed, take the link. <3
JikageRising_v0.11a
So, at this moment new scence are without animation again :C
I hope, that u are happy.
P.S. That's my mega link, if speedapple try to change, he will take zero result.
Enjoy!)
as a member of the comunity i thank you for becoming a patreon member, it´s always good for good games to resive support, personaly i´ll wait for the public version as a form of respect to the developer, neverless thanks for the link.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes