LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
For some reason I can't select any girls at night with my mouse, left and right arrows only allow me to select sakura or hinata.
Windows 8.1. The picture shown when I make a save is all grayed out too.
I suspect it's some graphics setting?
Don't get the same problem on other renpy games.
Try this?

Jul 2, 2017
Ah, sorry about that, the game recently got too big for it to be complied into a standard apk, on the upside, it should run a deal more smoothly than before.

Tenten is able to be maxed out now, there's an extra scene for Shizune as well.

I see! Any specific designs you have in mind? Would love to hear them! I'll do what I can to add them in!

Sorry about that, definitely open to suggestions to make things more interesting!

Thanks for updating the thread!

I would suggest you to bring in more story and characters. Going from a great interesting game to just adding 1 outfit and some sex scenes per update is a trap many big developer have fallen into. (Gunsmoke games, Akabur and so on)
Give people sth to do, without making the game to grindy or complex , for example Dialogue with team members of the girls, who think that they behave strange, dyes for outfits (more customisation). Give us a dialogues with Tsunade and other relevant characters even if it doesnt do anything yet. It makes the world feel more alive.
Other things which would benefit the game in later updates would be random events. (Option walking through the streets and you see one of the girls or their team trying to talking sense into them or sth like this.
These are just suggestion. I just want to prevent that you fall into the same trap of releasing 1 outfit and some scenes every update like other developer.
I wish you good luck and hope this game will be the next big thing. You deserve it.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I would suggest you to bring in more story and characters. Going from a great interesting game to just adding 1 outfit and some sex scenes per update is a trap many big developer have fallen into. (Gunsmoke games, Akabur and so on)
Give people sth to do, without making the game to grindy or complex , for example Dialogue with team members of the girls, who think that they behave strange, dyes for outfits (more customisation). Give us a dialogues with Tsunade and other relevant characters even if it doesnt do anything yet. It makes the world feel more alive.
Other things which would benefit the game in later updates would be random events. (Option walking through the streets and you see one of the girls or their team trying to talking sense into them or sth like this.
These are just suggestion. I just want to prevent that you fall into the same trap of releasing 1 outfit and some scenes every update like other developer.
I wish you good luck and hope this game will be the next big thing. You deserve it.
Ah I see! I will try to do that, I apologise for the lack of content, there was a lot of UI updates that I needed to do such as replacing all the pictures in the status screen, prepping all the scenes so they could be replayed in the gallery, preparing the thumbnails for all scenes in the gallery as well as setting up the the gallery itself, couldn't find much time to add in other stuff unfortunately.

Jul 2, 2017
Ah I see! I will try to do that, I apologise for the lack of content, there was a lot of UI updates that I needed to do such as replacing all the pictures in the status screen, prepping all the scenes so they could be replayed in the gallery, preparing the thumbnails for all scenes in the gallery as well as setting up the the gallery itself, couldn't find much time to add in other stuff unfortunately.
No need to apologize mate, its your game and I hope you will do anything in ur power to make it great.
I as a person with no development experience can only say what I think would fit. I dont know how long coding Ui updates and drawing takes so dont take my critics to serious :).

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
If you were trying to save Hinatas LV5 outfit reveal for later I think you goofed. There is a picture of all the girls in there LV5 clothes in the gallery including Hinata. From what I can see of it it does look rather nice but ill reserve judgment for when I can see it properly.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
If you were trying to save Hinatas LV5 outfit reveal for later I think you goofed. There is a picture of all the girls in there LV5 clothes in the gallery including Hinata. From what I can see of it it does look rather nice but ill reserve judgment for when I can see it properly.
accidents.jpg

Reactions: xMendoza

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I completly agree with this. It would be great to have some more conversational interactions between the girls as well as conversations with there teams to build up the story and the world. It dosent have to advance anything though you could have one off conversations with the girls, between multiple girls and with other characters. They could have dialogue options that can increase lust, submission or even lead to game over states if handled poorly.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Playing on a Galaxy S10+

Yeah, ty but I'll pass, game looks amazing & I love me some naruto But 99% of other android ports don't require this wierd step, you just click file & install, not sure why this dev couldn't make his the same way, I'll Definitely keep an eye out and re try it when the android install is standard, ty for the link tho, I DO appreciate the assist >;D
can someone find a way to properly port this to android and post it here please
Added a single file APK for you guys, finally got it to work.
APK :

No need to apologize mate, its your game and I hope you will do anything in ur power to make it great.
I as a person with no development experience can only say what I think would fit. I dont know how long coding Ui updates and drawing takes so dont take my critics to serious :).
Oh, no, I'm sorry if I sounded rude, just wanted to let you know that I was indeed doing something instead of just wasting time.

On a serious note, yeap, thought it would be a nice touch to have the locked icon be their normal outfit and the unlocked icon be them in their level 5 outfit haha.

I completly agree with this. It would be great to have some more conversational interactions between the girls as well as conversations with there teams to build up the story and the world. It dosent have to advance anything though you could have one off conversations with the girls, between tmultiple girls and with other characters. They could have dialogue options that can increase lust, submission or even lead to game over states if handled poorly.
I'll try to get it done. Been working on it, just there were other things that had to be dealt with before I could work on that.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Added a single file APK for you guys, finally got it to work.
APK :

Oh, no, I'm sorry if I sounded rude, just wanted to let you know that I was indeed doing something instead of just wasting time.

On a serious note, yeap, thought it would be a nice touch to have the locked icon be their normal outfit and the unlocked icon be them in their level 5 outfit haha.

I'll try to get it done. Been working on it, just there were other things that had to be dealt with before I could work on that.
added more hosts ... great work as always

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I was looking through the change log and it said Hinata level 4 scene twice? Was this just a typo and her level 5 scene is available?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So just making sure I'm not missing anything the only gallery scenes not added yet are 2 for Hinata, another threesome one right?

I gotta say considering the first 2 of 5 outfits were just naughtier versions of regular clothes I was not expecting Tentens outfit. It looks nice

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes