Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I just did and still does not appear. Neither Shizune nor Ino's shop...
... Ino's shop is that flower store, forgot the name Yama-something. Shizune, you need to go Sakura, and there'll be an option to get her, if she's at a high(lvl5) enough level/control. -- Along with the newest option to make Apho. If you're looking for to buy the flowers, you may need to work at the store a couple of times.

can't get hinata's new scene. do I need to restart?
IIRC Hinata's new scene, the maid/tdoor one, you need to talk to her and/or have sex with her a couple of times, as it's RNG based(?)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Bonus Girl No. 1 is Shizune, right? Wich Skill do I get and is it only the Blowjob Scene with Sakura the only option I have?
Yeap! Will add more in the next update!

How do I get the Outfit? Is it Patreon only?
You need to work at the flower shop a few times and then ino will give you the outfit
Yeap, pretty much what Onibaku said! Thanks for replying btw!

Does anyone know when the next release would be? I know that the 0.9 just went in, but since i played at 0.8 i prefer wait for some more content before going in the game again, lots of downloads and stuffs arn't good for my net.

But to the author, great game ! That's more a technical problem than a problem about the gameplay :) Redownloading a full game to play 1hour is pretty rough for me since i'm "up to date"
It should be in 2 weeks for Patrons, and 2 weeks after that for the public!

Once you get her, the skill is unlocked on the status page (Top left, scroll icon), and AFAIK yeah, that's the only scene.

You need to go to Ino's shop, and talk to her, after reaching a level milestone (4, I think), and/or working there a couple of times; she'll show it off there. May take some time if it's also RNG.

Public releases on the 7th of every month, and Patron was... 28th or so, IIRC. So a month or two should give you more content.
Thanks for helping to reply as always Yamemai!

i dont have the make fun outside option but hinata is already level 4 i had the event for this
I move the old save game from 0.8 to 0.9 version and i can't have new sex with tenten and hinata.Can someones help me i don't want to start over again every new update coming.
can't get hinata's new scene. do I need to restart?
... Ino's shop is that flower store, forgot the name Yama-something. Shizune, you need to go Sakura, and there'll be an option to get her, if she's at a high(lvl5) enough level/control. -- Along with the newest option to make Apho. If you're looking for to buy the flowers, you may need to work at the store a couple of times.

IIRC Hinata's new scene, the maid/tdoor one, you need to talk to her and/or have sex with her a couple of times, as it's RNG based(?)
I just did and still does not appear. Neither Shizune nor Ino's shop...
You'll need the maid uniform to see the option for her level 4 scene, you can get it by talking to her once she hits level 4. There's a 25% chance she'll give you the outfit.

When V0.09f Android Version ???
Isn't today a public release ??
It's already out?

In the patreon public version it says its 0.9 but in the apk is 0.8
Oh, that was a typo, it's v0.09! Sorry about that!

The longer you play the game the more it laggs. What I mean by lagg is that the longer it takes for a scene to be displayed or for animation to start or any click to be recognized and acted upon.

I can only assume this is because of the way the developer handled going from scene to scene where they must stack up on to one another. It literally gets so bad I have to go into the task manager and end the task to do anything at all.

Out side of that the game concept is pretty good and I like the game. So take what I say next as advice not criticism.

The primary reason I am assuming this is the Developers problem is there are more complex games that run perfectly fine made on Renpy.
Could you specify when it happens? Or is it a general thing? I did some testing and had some players do something testing, we couldn't seem to recreate the error.

How do you get the aphrodisiacs, not seeing a means to get them, or do I need to make a new game and it'll explain then?
I was wondering how do I get the Aphrodisiac? I've been looking but can't find it
You can get it once Sakura reaches a high enough level. She'll start making them for you if you have the ingredients for it.

Still waiting for my my girl, Anko, to be put into the game.
I'll try to get her in asap!

Damn. Need shippuden at this quality.
Will do!

Where do i get the weird flower?
Oowwww.. I didnt see the wierd flower there hahahaha thank you
The ninja clutist drops it! Ino will also start selling them once she reaches level 5!

does anyone know how to unlock sakura's 6th outfit i think its the nurse outfit
Talk to her after she reaches level 4, there's a 25% chance it'll drop!

No walkthrough update?
It's already updated I think.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Could you specify when it happens? Or is it a general thing? I did some testing and had some players do something testing, we couldn't seem to recreate the error.
Sure can
when you go from town scene to training ground.
when you go from town to your home
When you go from town to gate
when you go from home to town
when you go from town to (any store)

when you are in your home:
and go to girls menu
when you go from girls menu to room again

Or the short answer is every single thing loads slower.
At the start of playing the game everything is about 1 second to load.
At day 100 it's around 15 seconds to load a scene.
However, if you stop in between and reload the game speed gets better.

I'm no expert on Renpy or even python for that matter if this was C or C++ or some other language I could be more precise in what you might have done.

The issue is caused because there is something you are increasingly doing over time.
It could be something like reloading resources over and over because of where you placed them.
It could be code and the stack issue associated with jumps and calls and making a jump to some place outside of a called routine. ( doesn't tell people they will end up with the call stack filled up if they keep doing it.)
It could be you recreated some sort of recursion in your code that ever increases not realizing it.
It could be you are pressing the limits of Renpy memory usage given its a 32 bit program. Not sure how much you are freeing memory or if you are repeatedly loading materials rather than load once and reuse. From what I am reading Renpy has a 2Gb memory limit so if your content exceeds that you will need to load and then free memory as needed.
renpy.free_memory(). That said I can't even begin to tell you what Renpy is going to react like when it comes to page caching and virtual memory.

I'm sure there are guys on here that can give you a lot better hints at what you might have done than I can.
Sorry, I know I'm kind of handing you a needle in a hay stack type of issue.

Reactions: BakaG

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how i break tenten got her submission too 500 and still can complete her any help or hint ?
Not in the game yet; current max level for her is 4. (Same as Hinata.)

Though, if you need help with her level 4 event, should be in the walkthrough. Talk to Ayame (the noodle girl), then get her and head to the gate, & get Saru to help.

Reactions: speedapple

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
how i break tenten got her submission too 500 and still can complete her any help or hint ?
If you're having troubles beating her in training cause she'll keep doing a like 5k damage attack: pretty much only way I managed to beat her was to use the mind block skill which stuns her for like 3 turns and just kept using that till she was knocked out.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you're having troubles beating her in training cause she'll keep doing a like 5k damage attack: pretty much only way I managed to beat her was to use the mind block skill which stuns her for like 3 turns and just kept using that till she was knocked out.
Oh? Weird, I don't remember fighting her. Another way is to just load up the Scroll skill you get from controlling her; could potentially 1HKO her.

Dec 23, 2018
speedapple Found the game two days ago, gotta say its pretty impressive!

I've gotta ask, if its not a secret lol, how are the animations done? Are they drawn by the artist who made the art itself or are they coded in Ren'Py?

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Although, since this is a slave training game, I guess my anime fantasy about Anko femdom won't be a thing in this game.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Sure can
when you go from town scene to training ground.
when you go from town to your home
When you go from town to gate
when you go from home to town
when you go from town to (any store)

when you are in your home:
and go to girls menu
when you go from girls menu to room again

Or the short answer is every single thing loads slower.
At the start of playing the game everything is about 1 second to load.
At day 100 it's around 15 seconds to load a scene.
However, if you stop in between and reload the game speed gets better.

I'm no expert on Renpy or even python for that matter if this was C or C++ or some other language I could be more precise in what you might have done.

The issue is caused because there is something you are increasingly doing over time.
It could be something like reloading resources over and over because of where you placed them.
It could be code and the stack issue associated with jumps and calls and making a jump to some place outside of a called routine. ( doesn't tell people they will end up with the call stack filled up if they keep doing it.)
It could be you recreated some sort of recursion in your code that ever increases not realizing it.
It could be you are pressing the limits of Renpy memory usage given its a 32 bit program. Not sure how much you are freeing memory or if you are repeatedly loading materials rather than load once and reuse. From what I am reading Renpy has a 2Gb memory limit so if your content exceeds that you will need to load and then free memory as needed.
renpy.free_memory(). That said I can't even begin to tell you what Renpy is going to react like when it comes to page caching and virtual memory.

I'm sure there are guys on here that can give you a lot better hints at what you might have done than I can.
Sorry, I know I'm kind of handing you a needle in a hay stack type of issue.
It seems like a memory leak issue, I don't use call enough to generate a call stack I think, and they're pretty much overwritten everytime I do a jump, I'm guessing it's the images that are caching, I'll try to clear it every once in a while and see if it gets better.
Another issue might be the graphics card, ren'py doesn't play nice with some of them and it leaks to some real funky errors, which would also explain why some people are experiencing this while others are not.

Oh, her level 5 is not in the game yet like Yamemai said haha.

Thanks for replying!

Oh? Weird, I don't remember fighting her. Another way is to just load up the Scroll skill you get from controlling her; could potentially 1HKO her.
Yeah haha, depending on your stats, how well/bad you do, you might get some different routes on control. Thanks for replying btw!

speedapple Found the game two days ago, gotta say its pretty impressive!

I've gotta ask, if its not a secret lol, how are the animations done? Are they drawn by the artist who made the art itself or are they coded in Ren'Py?
Ah, I have an animator work on them, it's annoying and a pain to set up, and expensive too, but it looks pretty good and the players seem to like it, so it's pretty worth it haha.

Although, since this is a slave training game, I guess my anime fantasy about Anko femdom won't be a thing in this game.
Don't be too sure about that...

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm...
I only one think Dev recrut new Artist?
Becose Ino Anal, Sakura/Shizune, Ayame Scenes have different Art Style...

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
It seems like a memory leak issue, I don't use call enough to generate a call stack I think, and they're pretty much overwritten everytime I do a jump, I'm guessing it's the images that are caching, I'll try to clear it every once in a while and see if it gets better.
Another issue might be the graphics card, ren'py doesn't play nice with some of them and it leaks to some real funky errors, which would also explain why some people are experiencing this while others are not.
I can safely say its not the graphics card I have no issue with most Renpy games. I've tried hundreds. If it was something like that it would show up a lot more. I could make you a long list of harem type games on Renpy that don't cause performance issues. But I don't think that would be to fair to list off other people's games on your games forum.

As for memory leaks I have a display on my keyboard that shows both CPU and memory. I'm not seeing any real increase but that could be because Renpy maxes at 2Gb and it probably reached that cap early on.

Jump (goto) are in general a plague when it comes to programming.
C++ deals with the issue in part by only allowing gotos to labels in the same function. Renpy doesn't you could limit yourself to local label jumps. But the language doesn't apparently and that causes issues. It doesn't clear the stack off it leaves it on the stack and the stack can get filled up apparently. There are comments on forums regarding the issue on the web.
In 35 years of programming with C and C++ working on 2 OSes, 4 compiler, encryption, servers development, databases.... huge list of projects I used "goto" a total of ZERO times.

My guess is that the stack he created is a dictionary. If you have even a single jump that goes to outside of a called label then that dictionary is going to continue to grow every time that function is called. That being the case it will take longer and longer to find the right return or even store it. That's because each time a it grows without that reduction.
You can see this by creating a for loop in python and loading a large dictionary. It's fast at the start and gets slower and slower.

It would have been nice if Pytom put a huge warning sign up about using jumps not to mix them with calls. Better still not include them or limit them as C++ does to inside the same function.

If you do have an issue that is regarding something like using a jump from inside a called routine.
Such as the first part in this pseudo code below you will need to do something along the lines of the second part to fix it or deal with it.

Code:
label f1:
    call r1
label f2:
    call r1
label f3:
    call r1

/***This is where the problem is created when the label is called and has a jump before the return. ****/
label r1:
    /*code*/
    if foobar==1:
        jump r2
    /*more code*/
    return

label r2:
    /*code*/
    jump f1

/*****************A Potential fix*************************/
label f1:
      call r1

label f2:
    call r1

label f3:
   call r1

label r1:
    /*code*/
    pop_call()   //Thanks to AgentOrange for pointing this out.  Like I said others on here know Renpy way better than I do.
   if foobar==1:
        jump r2
    /*more code*/
    return

label r2:
    /*code*/
    jump f1

Last edited:
Reactions: Prinplup

LightDarkness

Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm...
I only one think Dev recrut new Artist?
Becose Ino Anal, Sakura/Shizune, Ayame Scenes have different Art Style...
Yeah, he has 2 artist working on it, the non-animated ones are done by raiha (not sure if I spelt it right). Both the artist are in his discord

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes