qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello :) Do you plan to make several games for each "acts" (like Max's Life) or one big game with everything being implemented as time goes on (like Four Elements Trainer)?

If the later, assuming you're into developing Act 2, will you still make change to Act 1? (I'm asking because I'd like to start playing when I know for sure that I'm doing an Act in its entirety and not have to come back to it later.)

For feedback purpose, I really love that you're beginning with Act 1. It lets time to build up the entire universe. Besides, we've all known Naruto at a young age so it's the occasion to delve ourselves into our childhood fantasy world. (y)

Reactions: Reij and Xypher

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
check this
Thanks for the link but I do have to say something.
I HATE MEGA SO MUCH!
I just cannot download a simple 560mb without exceeding the fucking quota! If possible, next time put in other file hosting site. Even the ones that reduce the speed to dial up speed are better than mega
I just had to download in my computer than transferring to my phone.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Reactions: peixe751

ohnee

Jan 22, 2018
I HATE MEGA SO MUCH!
I just cannot download a simple 560mb without exceeding the fucking quota! If possible, next time put in other file hosting site. Even the ones that reduce the speed to dial up speed are better than mega
I just had to download in my computer than transferring to my phone.... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
what hole you live in?

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
I HATE MEGA SO MUCH!
download the app its a bell of a lot faster

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Ah yes! I'm trying to move to Arc 2 asap cause it seems like more people are interested in their Shippuden designs, I'll be getting there not too long from now, don't want to rush it too much cause I still want arc 1 to have a proper ending and line.
Please reconsider that...
The voice of the content is always more quiet than the voice of the discontent. Finish arc1 properly and don't rush it, at all, it's still part of the game and by rushing it in any way, to any degree, you'll just lower the game's overall quality. You'll get to arc2 either way and it won't become any better because you get there some months earlier, you'll only do disservice to yourself and the players in general.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Oh what do you mean? There shouldn't be any changes to the clicking minigame.
I went to do the sakura first mind control mini game I clicked about 100 times and was about 1-2 cm off from the bottom. im not sure if that's because I bosted my states from cheating such as 1000 state for everything or if this could be a bug.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
The voice of the content is always more quiet than the voice of the discontent. Finish arc1 properly and don't rush it, at all, it's still part of the game and by rushing it in any way, to any degree, you'll just lower the game's overall quality. You'll get to arc2 either way and it won't become any better because you get there some months earlier, you'll only do disservice to yourself and the players in general.
I agree please dont cut stuff out of the game just to get to thew next arc I enjoy your story line please just keep going like you are and dont worry about the next arc until it is ready for it in the story

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
There seems to be a problem with Ino's costumes in my game. Several of them, including her corrupted version costume, do not show up in the costume menu for her when i want to choose what she wears. Although her corrupted costume is being worn in the cutscenes.

byakurenshi

Dec 13, 2018
arc 4 will be boruto arc, MC back to his timeline and his slaves are waiting for him, and mc last job is to make them remember all what they do in past

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No new Control Events in 0.08a? I'll pass thanks...
Hinata level 4 and Ino level 5, so yes, there are new control events.

I agree please dont cut stuff out of the game just to get to thew next arc I enjoy your story line please just keep going like you are and dont worry about the next arc until it is ready for it in the story
I also agree with these statements, speedapple, you should not rush it under any circumstances or you will hurt the game's quality and you risk losing support because of that quality drop.

There seems to be a problem with Ino's costumes in my game. Several of them, including her corrupted version costume, do not show up in the costume menu for her when i want to choose what she wears. Although her corrupted costume is being worn in the cutscenes.
I'm also having this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole and Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Yes pls don't rush and take your time, I enjoy the first gen Naruto!

Also so much potential to explore the obscure female chars from certain eps and movies.

Reactions: speedapple

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
People, please tell me the console command for the items for crafting clothes.
Name_bunnysuit = True
Name_swimsuit = True
Name_schooluniform = True

Ex. sakura_bunnysuit = True

Should be in closest when you finish the command although i dont know the repercussions if there are any

Reactions: dragpz
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes