speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Ending soon? But did't only 2 room being release per month for Nano? From what I read in the thread, it would take about a year to finish it.
Don't think that I said that? It's more of a 2 scenes per month deal, cause Aiy can only draw 2 scenes per month for Nano-control.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks! Had a Patron that requested that I do Fairy Tail instead haha, but I wasn't really familiar with the source material, though it might have been fun XD
Personally, I think it'd be hard to do w/ the source material, cuz it's basically joining an adventurer guild and completing quests, later on there are guild tourneys, but that's about it. Though, I think you could use the alternate dimension bit and guild tourney to make something similar to a management simulator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you could spin it as a brothel instead.
TL;DR: Basically, Fairy Tail, imo = a simulator/management style game.

Another way would be from near the start, there's a ring that can charm people, so maybe you discover a more powerful version. *Shrugs*

Don't think that I said that? It's more of a 2 scenes per month deal, cause Aiy can only draw 2 scenes per month for Nano-control.
Someone speculated that time frame, due to the mentioned 2 scenes per month.

Reactions: HydratedMan

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I can't care less if ya'll want to play the game. I made my comments, will now proceed to answer more comments directed at me because of my previous comments, and then move on with my life. There's no need to "convince" me of anything--at the end of the day, this is a game that centers on titillating players by rewarding gameplay with fictionalized depictions of 12-13 year old characters engaging in sexual acts. Which is, like. Textbook illegal.
Yeah, you've made your comments and I made mine. Have fun yelling to your computer.

Reactions: Katze and Xypher

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Wait, is it just me? For some reason the animation style reminds me of Danganronpa (anime) when persons got judged (killed) in the first season (especially Ino's anal beads scene).

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's laziness on the part of the writers honestly to not have revealed it by now. Tenten herself has shown up in Boruto so rarely, the only time she's shown is in connection to her Weapon's Shop. The speculation runs wild but I think the writers have had such hard time coming up with it because they can't bring themselves to answer "Who the hell would fuck Lee?"
Lee is best boi, the fuck are you talking about?

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So do stats cap at any point or is there no limit? How do I adjust it to where I can open the script for cheats? I forgot.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the clarification.

Tbh, with those quality of your work. You should work on something similiar to Prison Battleship/Academia.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Already all about this if Anko is in it. She's my main girl in the Narutoverse. She looks like she can be real dominant. Would love to see some femdom stuff with her.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Nice, I like the realistic sizes of the characters' breasts. Not many games will accurately portray them and usually just make them massive, and as such, it can be really unattractive. Good on you for that.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Personally, I think it'd be hard to do w/ the source material, cuz it's basically joining an adventurer guild and completing quests, later on there are guild tourneys, but that's about it. Though, I think you could use the alternate dimension bit and guild tourney to make something similar to a management simulator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you could spin it as a brothel instead.
TL;DR: Basically, Fairy Tail, imo = a simulator/management style game.

Another way would be from near the start, there's a ring that can charm people, so maybe you discover a more powerful version. *Shrugs*

Someone speculated that time frame, due to the mentioned 2 scenes per month.
Haha, sounds interesting, with the limited knowledge I have, I would probably have made it something like you infiltrating other guilds to corrupt and "recruit" their members into your own haha.
But two projects is plenty, I don't think it would be a good idea to start anymore. Maybe in the future haha.

Any chance of a mobile version?
I'll see what I can do about it!

Yeah, you've made your comments and I made mine. Have fun yelling to your computer.
Come on man, just let it die, and enjoy the thread. He's not bothering anyone anymore, no need to escalate things.

Wait, is it just me? For some reason the animation style reminds me of Danganronpa (anime) when persons got judged (killed) in the first season (especially Ino's anal beads scene).
Now that you mentioned it...
Must be the lines, Jii's outlines are pretty thick haha. I'll ask him to take note of it.

Does anyone have the v0.1.3 changelog?
I'll get it up, it's mostly just bug fixes.

So do stats cap at any point or is there no limit? How do I adjust it to where I can open the script for cheats? I forgot.
Currently there's no cap, still balancing the stats, didn't want the stats to be too low that you guys get stuck at certain bosses.

Thanks for the clarification.

Tbh, with those quality of your work. You should work on something similiar to Prison Battleship/Academia.
That might be a bit above my abilities right now unfortunately haha. Don't have the influence or funds to play on level with the bigger players.

Tbh, i get this feeling this game can possibly be on the scale of Four Elements Trainer if done right, hopefully this game will be a smash like it is. :3
I hope so too XD

Already all about this if Anko is in it. She's my main girl in the Narutoverse. She looks like she can be real dominant. Would love to see some femdom stuff with her.
Oh yeah, she's one of the bonus girls haha. Have some ideas on what to do with her scenes.

oh boy this game it's amazing i am waiting for more xDDD
Haha, glad you enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions on the story or UI or whatever yeah!

Nice, I like the realistic sizes of the characters' breasts. Not many games will accurately portray them and usually just make them massive, and as such, it can be really unattractive. Good on you for that.
I see! Yeah it was done on purpose, it's awesome that a lot of you guys seem to like the direction for that!

Sgt_Frederik

Apr 7, 2019
The "Toy" Scene with Sakura still seems bugged. U'll get the Dialog but no Pictures/Animatios after the Dialog ends, it jumps to the Footjob Scene where u can choose for Sakura to being Nude or wearing Underwear.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Haha, sounds interesting, with the limited knowledge I have, I would probably have made it something like you infiltrating other guilds to corrupt and "recruit" their members into your own haha.
But two projects is plenty, I don't think it would be a good idea to start anymore. Maybe in the future haha.
Neat idea, and I don't think there are many intrigue/subterfuge games out there. Though, in order to join a guild, you need to get a mark, so that might not be possible. Don't remember if you can only have one mark, and if you can erase it or not... And forgot if you can hide it... Think you can, but *shrugs*

Reactions: HydratedMan

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
The "Toy" Scene with Sakura still seems bugged. U'll get the Dialog but no Pictures/Animatios after the Dialog ends, it jumps to the Footjob Scene where u can choose for Sakura to being Nude or wearing Underwear.
I see, I'll redo the whole scene in the next update. I need to edit the eyes for the animation once I get the animation file anyway.

Neat idea, and I don't think there are many intrigue/subterfuge games out there. Though, in order to join a guild, you need to get a mark, so that might not be possible. Don't remember if you can only have one mark, and if you can erase it or not... And forgot if you can hide it... Think you can, but *shrugs*
Not too sure about that haha, didn't Julia and Gajeel join another guild before joining Fairy Tail? Though I'm honestly clueless about it. But again, don't think it's a good idea to have another project right now. I wanna at least finish Nano before even thinking about a new project haha.

Reactions: L33tmaster
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes