Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question: if we get Hinata pregnant, do we become Himawari's father and do we get her too? Same with Sakura and Sarada? Also Hana is the name of Kiba's sister in the series I believe.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So is there more to do than get Sakura and Ino under your control and then the basic stuff or...?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So we will have adult Hinata? Fuck yes!
Yeap haha,

I think giving them a differently colored anbu outfit would be for the best and could be tied into a mission of killing some anbu dudes or plain old stealing some, as for the name of the organization we should be allowed to name it ourselves, but if you are talking about a set name when we dont have any ideas it could be a village name, ending in -gakure which could be tied into the story aswell, as in our character wants his own village aftee he controls the Female and possibly Male kages.
Hmmm, that sounds interesting, I was talking to some of the members in the discord, they had some pretty neat ideas as well! I'll see if what would fit best and have someone work on the design asap!

Question: if we get Hinata pregnant, do we become Himawari's father and do we get her too? Same with Sakura and Sarada? Also Hana is the name of Kiba's sister in the series I believe.
Oh, Himawari, Sarada and co. will be explained in arc 4! Won't be spoilering it for now haha.
Forgot about Kiba's sister, didn't realise that it was the same. I'll see if I can work something out!

So is there more to do than get Sakura and Ino under your control and then the basic stuff or...?
Oh, there's none currently, sorry! I'll get more stuff in the game as soon as I can! Do look forward to it! Would you happen to have any suggestions or feedback with the story/stuff currently in the game? I would love to hear them if you do! For some reason I think I've seen your name somewhere before..

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've been here and there with various Trainer games. My name also comes up in random places in different circles of the internet.

At the moment, the idear of the game is fine. I'm on the boat of "develop one character fully then move on" (which I voted on above). The mechanics are okay but the design of the layout is basic. That's fine for now since it's just starting though.

Good start for a .01_

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
Oh right guys, I'm looking for suggestions about some things, I'm making plans for Arc 2 at the moment:

-So for the first thing would be a name for your quote "personal slutty anbu", basically a name for your harem and a name for the members.

-The second thing that I wanted suggestions for was the outfit they would wear. Basically I figured it would be pretty nice to have something for your harem to wear in arc 2 when they are out doing your bidding.
Pleiades, a Maid combat squad.

fdghfdgh

Dec 17, 2018
The game's quite well done, especially in 3 parts; animation, design and writing. Smooth animation, consistent design and sensible writing. Excited to see where this goes.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Making "plans" for Arc 2 is fine, but maybe just stick to them being "plans" right now.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I've been here and there with various Trainer games. My name also comes up in random places in different circles of the internet.

At the moment, the idear of the game is fine. I'm on the boat of "develop one character fully then move on" (which I voted on above). The mechanics are okay but the design of the layout is basic. That's fine for now since it's just starting though.

Good start for a .01_
Gotcha! Will do.

Pleiades, a Maid combat squad.
I see, sounds pretty cool haha

The game's quite well done, especially in 3 parts; animation, design and writing. Smooth animation, consistent design and sensible writing. Excited to see where this goes.
Thank you! I hope I don't disappoint!

Making "plans" for Arc 2 is fine, but maybe just stick to them being "plans" right now.
Sorry, what do you mean by this?

Reactions: AnonF21

KillerDxD

Dec 2, 2017
Not sure if you decided the name yet, but think the organization should be called "Hihashu"(Hi for cracked, ha for flower, and shu for gathering), and the girls are called Didine(Ripped Buds pretty much).

Edit: Used translator for these words, will go back and check later for accuracy.

Edit#2: Recorrection, organization name Kihashu, and the girls called Obine.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Some advice: Two things I have noticed seemed to occur in almost every parody or trainer I have played the can ruin the game play. First being too much grinding, while grinding is fine and sometimes even fun. Too much of it to get to the fun stuff is a real turn off. so please try to balance out how much the players need to do to continue the game. the second issue I have seen is, oddly enough, too many girls. some games have so many women to choose from but only 3-4 have any real content or story and the rest have very little. In other words, be careful not to be too ambitious with your project unless you know you can deliver and try to give them some sort of relevance to the story. Again, just my honest opinion and trying to help. Also, when will we be able to get the girls pregnant? During the epilogue or during a cutscene?

KillerDxD

Dec 2, 2017
Just noticed, but 2 minor tweets on Tsunade: The "Strength of a Hundred Seal" jutsu on her forehead and her hair a bit more back in most depiction would be nice.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
It's cool to plan for what the overall story will be, but unless you're ready to work on the next arc, focus on what's already to be.
Oh yeah, definitely, this is mostly just planning ahead so I can get the files ready for release instead of waiting for the files to be done. It also helps to make the story more coherent if you have the plot down the road prepared.

Not sure if you decided the name yet, but think the organization should be called "Hihashu"(Hi for cracked, ha for flower, and shu for gathering), and the girls are called Didine(Ripped Buds pretty much).

Edit: Used translator for these words, will go back and check later for accuracy.
That sounds really cool, like it really does. It has the nice balance between poetic and lewd. And the name is really fitting for the theme. Definitely the top name candidate I have right now.

Some advice: Two things I have noticed seemed to occur in almost every parody or trainer I have played the can ruin the game play. First being too much grinding, while grinding is fine and sometimes even fun. Too much of it to get to the fun stuff is a real turn off. so please try to balance out how much the players need to do to continue the game. the second issue I have seen is, oddly enough, too many girls. some games have so many women to choose from but only 3-4 have any real content or story and the rest have very little. In other words, be careful not to be too ambitious with your project unless you know you can deliver and try to give them some sort of relevance to the story. Again, just my honest opinion and trying to help. Also, when will we be able to get the girls pregnant? During the epilogue or during a cutscene?
Oh yeah:
-The part about the grind is an issue, kinda noticed it with my other game haha. Think the issue was that people get concerned that their game won't have enough content, so they add in grind to "extend" game time. I'll try to keep grind to a minimum tho, like enough to feel like you're making decent progress and growing, but not too much that it becomes redundant. However, as with the other game, just let me know if you feel there is too much grind and I'll tweak it haha.

-The too much girls thing is an issue I'm trying to avoid as well, like learning from other games, having too many girls would kinda result in the game getting too messy. The way I'm planning to tackle it is to have a cast of "main" girls, and the bonus (less prominent) girls would have less scenes comparatively, with scenes added according to demand. So far in the list, the girls that I have planned would have a role to play in the plan to revive the clan.

About the pregnancy thing, we were actually just talking about it in the discord server a couple of days ago haha. Quite a coincidence that you would bring it up XD, but I digress lol, the plan is to have the mc choose one of two choices at the end of arc 1. You could either choose to be happy with what you have, or choose to be greedy and aim for more. Basically what that would be would be:
-Happy with what you have would lead to an alternative ending, basically with you getting the girls pregnant and the story ending there.
-Aim for more would lead to you deciding that this isn't enough for you to fulfill your ambition of reviving your clan, and you hold off on the pregnancy thing. Which would push the game into arc 2.

This gives me some freedom in terms of a bunch of stuff, like if the game suddenly ends due to my funds all disappearing or if something happens to Patreon, I would still be able to give the game a decent ending and give it a proper conclusion instead of leaving it unfinished.

Just noticed, but 2 minor tweets on Tsunade: The "Strength of a Hundred Seal" jutsu on her forehead and her hair a bit more back in most depiction would be nice.
Sorry, what do you mean by this? You want me to move the diamond a bit higher or?

Reactions: obiwan and xMendoza

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
making your own empire I like that idea <3 (i never watch naruto so i think i going to have some problem with story)but this is harem game right ?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
making your own empire I like that idea <3 (i never watch naruto so i think i going to have some problem with story)but this is harem game right ?
Glad you liked the idea and yeap it's a harem game! Unfortunately not too much in the game now though...
Knowing the series would help, but if you don't know stuff about the series it would still be fine! I'll have some explanations in the game that would (hopefully) help in understanding the events and terms haha, but let me know if it's not the case and I'll have an explanation for that written in the game!

Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions on the story or mechanics yeah! I would love to hear them!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have 6 ideas i would like to see you try out if you need new ideas for more games in the future. They are: Fairy Tail, Bleach, Harry Potter, Digimon, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball. Again, these are just suggestions for future games since besides Harry Potter, no one has really attempted to make a game like yours for any of these series.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I have 6 ideas i would like to see you try out if you need new ideas for more games in the future. They are: Fairy Tail, Bleach, Harry Potter, Digimon, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball. Again, these are just suggestions for future games since besides Harry Potter, no one has really attempted to make a game like yours for any of these series.
I'd fully support a bleach or pokemon game, but after hearing all the future additions that dog's gonna be adding to the Nano and Jikage games, it'll be a while until that point

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
Oh right guys, I'm looking for suggestions about some things, I'm making plans for Arc 2 at the moment:

-So for the first thing would be a name for your quote "personal slutty anbu", basically a name for your harem and a name for the members. A couple of suggestions we got from the discord were:
1) Kage (which basically means shadows)
2) Miwa (which means garden for the name of the harem) and Hana (which means flower, for the members)
3) Shadow walkers
and a bunch of others, some seemed a bit too edgy, but I dunno. Let me know if you guys have any ideas yeah!

-The second thing that I wanted suggestions for was the outfit they would wear. Basically I figured it would be pretty nice to have something for your harem to wear in arc 2 when they are out doing your bidding.
For the name of the "personal slutty anbu" I suggest:
Rakuen( which means "paradise garden") for the harem and Saboten( which it's the name of the japanese cactus, in the language of flowers in Japan it symbolizes lust and sex) for the members.

For the outfit, I was thinking of something like a slutty version of the Akatsuki's uniform(coat always open for example).
To go with the "garden and flowers" theme, instead of the red clouds on the coat it could have flowers. Each girl would have a different flower on her coat that symbolizes her. The color of the coat could be white/whitish pink to symbolize pleasure and be different from Akatuski (I know white/whitish pink isn't exactly a color for a stealthy ninja, but neither is orange(Naruto) so I don't think colors really matter in this world).
The uniforms could also be slightly different inside/under the coat for each girl, like how different character use their headband in different places, just so that they aren't all wearing exactly the same thing and to show a little personality. One of the girls could even have her coat hanging from her back (bancho style) instead of properly wearing it.

Reactions: some0ne_9

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Personally it's nice to see the younger Naruto girls get some good love and attention. I mean Ino and Tenten are often neglected in favor of milf's like Tsunade. Plus Hinata is a cute.

Mind control just makes it all the sweeter.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes