HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
need a genderbent Kakashi, Naruto, saskue and orichmaru... oh fuck I brain blew lol ( the thought of it even is just... woof ^_^) if by some miracle someone ANYONE please make this happen i feel like this needs to happen lol.
well... Naruto genderbend is actually sexy jutsu, so...

Reactions: obiwan

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
And Orochimaru seemed a female in the start of the anime, don't remember why, I think he has a jutsu to take body from another person or something like that, it's not a genderbend but with some changes it can be, I had read in a place too that he can change his sex, don't know if it's true...

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
And Orochimaru seemed a female in the start of the anime, don't remember why, I think he has a jutsu to take body from another person or something like that, it's not a genderbend but with some changes it can be, I had read in a place too that he can change his sex, don't know if it's true...
He murdered some people from another village and used some bullshit snakeskin jutsu to make a facemask and pretend to one of the people he murdered, who happened to be a woman. But it was a very manly looking woman.

Reactions: HydratedMan

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
my genderbend idea stems on the more from the start as opposed to the sexy jutsu... like yeah a guy sexy jutsu would be funny and just like fits how there are only women in the game right now. just a thought. also yeah orichmaru would have probably been a bender anyway is why I added that, and for Kakashi... Ive seen the "what if" pics and damn thot doesn't get it down for a female Kakashi... also yeah sexy jutsu is a gender bend but it would make sense if it "got stuck" on them for like a long term thing lol

• Love

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
He murdered some people from another village and used some bullshit snakeskin jutsu to make a facemask and pretend to one of the people he murdered, who happened to be a woman. But it was a very manly looking woman.
Nah, though it's bullshit snakeskin jutsu, it's more of shedding his old body for a new one. That's why he wanted Sasuke, so he could get his eye thing.

Anyways, I don't really like gender bending, so no input from me.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Loving the game so far. If you don't mind a suggestion for futher releases. I would like tu see a scene with sakura doggy style or just sitting on a cock, because her ass is the best. Tsunade would be cool if she will have a titjob scene :D Also i hope all major scenes will be animated.
Good luck in futher development on the game :)

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nah, though it's bullshit snakeskin jutsu, it's more of shedding his old body for a new one. That's why he wanted Sasuke, so he could get his eye thing.

No, in the situation we are talking about (during the chuunin exams right at the start of the show) it really was just some snakeskin, not changing bodies like he wanted to do with Sasuke. It was basically a facemask. It even gets ripped off once he gets hit then he just pulls it off like a bandaid or dry skin.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
big update ?
Mostly will be doing Sakura's level 3 scene, trying to upgrade the battle system, get some ailments symbols in, get the battle animations working, Ino's level 2 bj scene, upgrading the map and some surprises.
I normally have a proper update once a month for my games.

well... Naruto genderbend is actually sexy jutsu, so...
my genderbend idea stems on the more from the start as opposed to the sexy jutsu... like yeah a guy sexy jutsu would be funny and just like fits how there are only women in the game right now. just a thought. also yeah orichmaru would have probably been a bender anyway is why I added that, and for Kakashi... Ive seen the "what if" pics and damn thot doesn't get it down for a female Kakashi... also yeah sexy jutsu is a gender bend but it would make sense if it "got stuck" on them for like a long term thing lol

No, in the situation we are talking about (during the chuunin exams right at the start of the show) it really was just some snakeskin, not changing bodies like he wanted to do with Sasuke. It was basically a facemask. It even gets ripped off once he gets hit then he just pulls it off like a bandaid or dry skin.
Not really keen on the gender-bending idea for now, but but, counter proposal:
Trap Haku Haku.png
As an optional unlockable character in arc 3

P.S. I'm pretty sure Choji used to be female too. I remember there was a scene in the manga of him coming out the washroom with Ino and that he was blushing when Ino asked him about Shikamaru. Can someone confirm and tell me I'm not crazy lol

Loving the game so far. If you don't mind a suggestion for futher releases. I would like tu see a scene with sakura doggy style or just sitting on a cock, because her ass is the best. Tsunade would be cool if she will have a titjob scene :D Also i hope all major scenes will be animated.
Good luck in futher development on the game :)
I said it would be criminal not to, and Smilingdog agreed
Indeed, anything boobs related is definitely under Tsunade's jurisdiction, and maybe Hinata as well. The Sakura doggy scene could be a thing in arc 2. After she gets her Shippuden design.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Mostly will be doing Sakura's level 3 scene, trying to upgrade the battle system, get some ailments symbols in, get the battle animations working, Ino's level 2 bj scene, upgrading the map and some surprises.
I normally have a proper update once a month for my games.

Not really keen on the gender-bending idea for now, but but, counter proposal:
Trap Haku View attachment 298779
As an optional unlockable character in arc 3

P.S. I'm pretty sure Choji used to be female too. I remember there was a scene in the manga of him coming out the washroom with Ino and that he was blushing when Ino asked him about Shikamaru. Can someone confirm and tell me I'm not crazy lol

Indeed, anything boobs related is definitely under Tsunade's jurisdiction, and maybe Hinata as well. The Sakura doggy scene could be a thing in arc 2. After she gets her Shippuden design.

i mean wait... can it be like... im so fucking not into yaoi but could it be rolled up in like a choice? I mean haku to me was a boy (admittingly I thought the design was so good that it gave itself away when I saw the part Naruto "stumbled on" his reveal of gender which is why I say if the origin of the characters were not born as dudes and instead... I mean there is a hentai in what im trying to explain if anyone knows then that explains my idea but look it up in gehentai if you can about Naruto in his "girl form" its my take on genderbend.)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i mean wait... can it be like... im so fucking not into yaoi but could it be rolled up in like a choice? I mean haku to me was a boy (admittingly I thought the design was so good that it gave itself away when I saw the part Naruto "stumbled on" his reveal of gender which is why I say if the origin of the characters were not born as dudes and instead... I mean there is a hentai in what im trying to explain if anyone knows then that explains my idea but look it up in gehentai if you can about Naruto in his "girl form" its my take on genderbend.)
I'm just asking around about the Haku thing, I'm like 60% serious about it hahaha. I think I get what you mean by the female Naruto/ Kakashi etc thing, but I'm not really keen on it cause I wanna keep the plot more like an "what if this guy intervened" type of thing instead of re-coning the origins to like "Kakashi / Naruto was born a girl in the world of the game".

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I'm just asking around about the Haku thing, I'm like 60% serious about it hahaha. I think I get what you mean by the female Naruto/ Kakashi etc thing, but I'm not really keen on it cause I wanna keep the plot more like an "what if this guy intervened" type of thing instead of re-coning the origins to like "Kakashi / Naruto was born a girl in the world of the game".
makes sense lol but its not been coined a lot so just a idea lol still great game (^_^)
crap also wanted to know the levels of each mind control. like is it going to be capped at 10 or 5 and is each girl the same level cap?

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
Wouldn't it make sense to make Haku....a reversed trap.
Let me explain. Everyone knows that Haku is really a boy that look like a girl. So lets make him an actually girl. That would be more suprising now.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Why not add the sakura sex scene and Ino bj now? They are in the game files. Are they unfinished?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Why not add the sakura sex scene and Ino bj now? They are in the game files. Are they unfinished?
Content should be released when finished or when it's appropriate. With plans he is making monthly releases which usually gets new content, like he said in his previous post above. Updates between the monthly ones are often just bugfixes.
And just because the images and animations are ready doesn't mean the code for the scenes are.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
makes sense lol but its not been coined a lot so just a idea lol still great game (^_^)
crap also wanted to know the levels of each mind control. like is it going to be capped at 10 or 5 and is each girl the same level cap?
Oh, currently the plan is for them to be capped at 5. Don't want to drag things out in this arc too long cause it seems that most people are much more interested in arc 2 where they start to use their Shippuden designs. Currently all girls will have the same cap, but the events and difficulty to reach said cap varies differently for each girl.

how to meet tenten?
Tenten isn't in the game yet, it seems like most people prefer for me to finish up one girl before moving on to the next one, I think I might have an idea that might satisfy both parties. I'll have an announcement made in a couple of weeks.

Haku as a trap? No thank you.

A lot of fans just make Haku a girl because...shit it's easier.
Let me explain. Everyone knows that Haku is really a boy that look like a girl. So lets make him an actually girl. That would be more suprising now.
I honestly did not expect this much response from a "Haku as a trap" comment haha. In any case, not sure if he will even be in the game tbh, and even if he does, it'll be around arc 3. So in any case, it'll be a long while before that happens XD

Content should be released when finished or when it's appropriate. With plans he is making monthly releases which usually gets new content, like he said in his previous post above. Updates between the monthly ones are often just bugfixes.
And just because the images and animations are ready doesn't mean the code for the scenes are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeap, they will be in the game in the next update (v0.2), the files are in but the code, dialogue, events and relevant quest for them are not done yet. Art aside, I'm pretty much a one man show with limited time and budget, so I'm not getting as much content in as I want unfortunately.

Just let me know if you guys have anymore questions yeah! Think it will be worth a look.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
HE GETS IT OMG MY HOME SLICE!!!! *U* ^_^

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes