Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
2) Miwa (which means garden for the name of the harem) and Hana (which means flower, for the members)
Definitely this one of the three. Even for a ninja harem, a name like "shadow walkers" is just way too edgelord. Plus, it fits both with the fact that they're ninja (in the Edo period, some of the shogun's personal bodyguards were actually ninja working undercover as gardeners at his castles) and that they're Konoha ninja (who kind of have a history of floral names for super-black ops groups with Root).

For the name of the "personal slutty anbu" I suggest:
Rakuen( which means "paradise garden") for the harem and Saboten( which it's the name of the japanese cactus, in the language of flowers in Japan it symbolizes lust and sex) for the members.

For the outfit, I was thinking of something like a slutty version of the Akatsuki's uniform(coat always open for example).
To go with the "garden and flowers" theme, instead of the red clouds on the coat it could have flowers. Each girl would have a different flower on her coat that symbolizes her. The color of the coat could be white/whitish pink to symbolize pleasure and be different from Akatuski (I know white/whitish pink isn't exactly a color for a stealthy ninja, but neither is orange(Naruto) so I don't think colors really matter in this world).
The uniforms could also be slightly different inside/under the coat for each girl, like how different character use their headband in different places, just so that they aren't all wearing exactly the same thing and to show a little personality. One of the girls could even have her coat hanging from her back (bancho style) instead of properly wearing it.
These are good ideas, though I think the coats should be an appropriate color to the character and should be something they could look like a "normal" Anbu wearing, but underneath the outfit is slutty.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure on how smilingdog would take me posting the picture, but I'll say that Ino's getting some love
Well, we all know what this site is about, including the dev. He is willingly being active to show respect to this community and the same way this community supports him but with valuable feedback.
But in the end it's up to the ones who have access to the content, if they like to share it for the community or not, in respect of his work.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i love the art so far and i see the thread has some great suggestions which i hope you will take.
just one thing i noticed in the intro i think hinata should be bigger than sakura and ino in the boobs department.
i think same size as tenten is in the intro would be more accurate.

Reactions: AAA1233321aa

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I have 6 ideas i would like to see you try out if you need new ideas for more games in the future. They are: Fairy Tail, Bleach, Harry Potter, Digimon, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball. Again, these are just suggestions for future games since besides Harry Potter, no one has really attempted to make a game like yours for any of these series.
Sounds fun haha, might not be too soon tho. Don't really want to have too bad projects at once, think it's not a good dev practice.

For the name of the "personal slutty anbu" I suggest:
Rakuen( which means "paradise garden") for the harem and Saboten( which it's the name of the japanese cactus, in the language of flowers in Japan it symbolizes lust and sex) for the members.

For the outfit, I was thinking of something like a slutty version of the Akatsuki's uniform(coat always open for example).
To go with the "garden and flowers" theme, instead of the red clouds on the coat it could have flowers. Each girl would have a different flower on her coat that symbolizes her. The color of the coat could be white/whitish pink to symbolize pleasure and be different from Akatuski (I know white/whitish pink isn't exactly a color for a stealthy ninja, but neither is orange(Naruto) so I don't think colors really matter in this world).
The uniforms could also be slightly different inside/under the coat for each girl, like how different character use their headband in different places, just so that they aren't all wearing exactly the same thing and to show a little personality. One of the girls could even have her coat hanging from her back (bancho style) instead of properly wearing it.
That sounds cool XD, kinda reminds me of the artist that drew all those Naruto Doujins haha. We kinda revised the name list according to all the feedback and etc, right now we have:
Organisation nameMember names
Miwa (Garden)Hana (Flower)
Lys Noir (Black Lilies)Lily
WebKumo (spider)

The idea for outfit seems pretty cool, I'll definitely try to have the outfit reflect their personality as well! I'm not too sure about the pink thing tho...

Personally it's nice to see the younger Naruto girls get some good love and attention. I mean Ino and Tenten are often neglected in favor of milf's like Tsunade. Plus Hinata is a cute.

Mind control just makes it all the sweeter.
Yeah, Tenten is surprisingly popular haha. I'm aiming to cover a range of the characters' design for the game, so hopefully there will be something for everyone!

Definitely this one of the three. Even for a ninja harem, a name like "shadow walkers" is just way too edgelord. Plus, it fits both with the fact that they're ninja (in the Edo period, some of the shogun's personal bodyguards were actually ninja working undercover as gardeners at his castles) and that they're Konoha ninja (who kind of have a history of floral names for super-black ops groups with Root).

These are good ideas, though I think the coats should be an appropriate color to the character and should be something they could look like a "normal" Anbu wearing, but underneath the outfit is slutty.
I totally get what you mean lol, but yeap, like I mentioned above, I revised the list according to feedback as well as what I thought was appropriate, the whole "plant based names" was a good observation haha. Don't know why I forgot that they are the "Village hidden in the leaf"

Just knowing this game is being made is enough to put a smile on my face lol
That's good to know! Another update will be dropping this month! Do look forward to it!

Sneak peak up. Can anyone post it here?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, we all know what this site is about, including the dev. He is willingly being active to show respect to this community and the same way this community supports him but with valuable feedback.
But in the end it's up to the ones who have access to the content, if they like to share it for the community or not, in respect of his work.
Yeah, it's a give and take thing in my opinion, I can't really share the stuff meant for Patrons cause I have a responsibility towards them, but I also don't want to be really anal about the leaks. You guys are pretty reasonable so far, and a lot of you give their support. As long as no one takes things too far, and I'm growing steadily, I think there's no reason to mess with what we have going on. I just wanna make a living doing what I like and doing it properly haha, which is why I'm pretty anal about the story needing to make sense and the quality of the game being above a certain level.

i love the art so far and i see the thread has some great suggestions which i hope you will take.
just one thing i noticed in the intro i think hinata should be bigger than sakura and ino in the boobs department.
i think same size as tenten is in the intro would be more accurate.
I think it might be the angle, but I'll try to make the difference clearer in the scenes as well as the Shippuden sprites!

How to play it is download as a file ut I don't know to play
Sorry, what do you mean?

Sorry about the slow reply guys, rushing for Nano's release and I'm pretty stressed out about a lot of things right now haha. Just drop whatever questions or suggestions you have here yeah!

Reactions: Reij and Eurocorp

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How to play it is download as a file ut I don't know to play
After uncompressing the compressed folder (which you downloaded, .zip) or copying its contents there is only one folder, and in it is only one executable, which is the game.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I am a bit worried about the Arc 4 Boruto Era from the developer's plan in the first page. Specifically because the Boruto art direction was not kind to some of the characters. So at that point, the good idea of keeping the art close to the one in the show might end up backfiring.

I mean, just look at what they did to poor Anko and Kurenai.
The whole "wide apart eyes" art style they went with kinda looked odd to me too.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have an idea for the group names/looks. have 2 different looks depending on the path/ending the player has chosen. If they chose the corruption path and want to continue with it into the other arcs is 1 costume set and if they don't choose the corruption route is another set. What do you think?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have an idea for the group names/looks. have 2 different looks depending on the path/ending the player has chosen. If they chose the corruption path and want to continue with it into the other arcs is 1 costume set and if they don't choose the corruption route is another set. What do you think?
Better to only have 1 set of costume, cuz speed hires an artist, rather than make it himself.

I am a bit worried about the Arc 4 Boruto Era from the developer's plan in the first page. Specifically because the Boruto art direction was not kind to some of the characters. So at that point, the good idea of keeping the art close to the one in the show might end up backfiring.

The whole "wide apart eyes" art style they went with kinda looked odd to me too.
Yeah, they also didn't bother with breasts; the only 'curves' seems to be the blubber. -- Now that I think about it, the varying breast size could be due to different assistants penning the images or something.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
After uncompressing the compressed folder (which you downloaded, .zip) or copying its contents there is only one folder, and in it is only one executable, which is the game.
Thanks for answering man!

Yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from. I've been considering like using *spoiler* to maintain their youth in arc 4, but still juggling with the idea currently, cause some characters like Mei became pretty unflattering.

I think you just gave me an idea...
On the point that you made however, a non-corruption path doesn't seem too feasible at the moment I'm afraid. There's the issue of time, and also money to get more assets for the game, like the extra set of outfit that you mentioned.

Better to only have 1 set of costume, cuz speed hires an artist, rather than make it himself.

Yeah, they also didn't bother with breasts; the only 'curves' seems to be the blubber. -- Now that I think about it, the varying breast size could be due to different assistants penning the images or something.
Yeah, that's what happens when the original creator wants to move on and another guy that wants to piggy back on the franchise gets on it I guess...

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, I can definitely see where you're coming from. I've been considering like using *spoiler* to maintain their youth in arc 4, but still juggling with the idea currently, cause some characters like Mei became pretty unflattering.
Rather than coming up with some convoluted reason to keep their youth that might affect the story, it might be better to let the artist take some creative decisions with their Boruto design. Most of them aren't entirely terrible, just need some fixes.
But I might be putting my horses before the carriage here. We are probably quite a bit away from Act 4 anyway so there is plenty of time.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You could make a dominate route with each girl for the femdom fans.
need a genderbent Kakashi, Naruto, saskue and orichmaru... oh fuck I brain blew lol ( the thought of it even is just... woof ^_^) if by some miracle someone ANYONE please make this happen i feel like this needs to happen lol.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Rather than coming up with some convoluted reason to keep their youth that might affect the story, it might be better to let the artist take some creative decisions with their Boruto design. Most of them aren't entirely terrible, just need some fixes.
But I might be putting my horses before the carriage here. We are probably quite a bit away from Act 4 anyway so there is plenty of time.
That's a better idea actually... And yeah, we'll work on it as we get there, arc 2 is probably the furthest we should plan at this moment anyway haha.
need a genderbent Kakashi, Naruto, saskue and orichmaru... oh fuck I brain blew lol ( the thought of it even is just... woof ^_^) if by some miracle someone ANYONE please make this happen i feel like this needs to happen lol.
Not too sure about the gender-bending thing to be honest, we'll see what happens I guess?

changelog?
Just fixed the expression change bug in some of the scenes, not worth downloading tbh. There will be a proper update in about 2 weeks for Patrons and 1 month for the public tho, might be a better idea to download that.

Reactions: cavaemon

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Just fixed the expression change bug in some of the scenes, not worth downloading tbh. There will be a proper update in about 2 weeks for Patrons and 1 month for the public tho, might be a better idea to download that.
big update ?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes