Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Ahhh, remind me of my high school years on my good ol' windows 98 computer, reading naruto scans, which eventually led me to write "naruto hentai" in my search tab... and now here I am 10 years later, isolated from society... without any regret !

Thank you for making this game !

My only advice, beside keeping the same quality, would be to add some sort of disclaimer at some point because... you know... these girls are supposed to be around 13 years old at this point of the storyline

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Hi! I am absolutely loving this game! However, I think that as the girls become more corrupted their pictures in the status menu should change to reflect that. I know that their faces change but i think that the clothes should change too.

Nachzil

Jun 18, 2017
i have 2 problem with this update...
1. i dont see sakura face when u try to check girl process (i still see the rest; ino hinata etc.) therefore i cant check her process
2. how can i upgrade control over sakura to lvl3?

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
1. i dont see sakura face when u try to check girl process (i still see the rest; ino hinata etc.) therefore i cant check her process
Same. On both accounts.

Edit: there might be a bug when using old saves. Try restarting a new file and it might work. That worked for me.

Last edited:

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Надеюсь автор будет обновлять контент и не размажет на 10 лет.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Found a Bug, after you get Sakura control to LV3, when you try to use a dildo on her you are triggered to sex scene instead

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hey @speedapple , any chance this game could have pregnancy/impregnation? You can't really build much of a clan without kids.
Think it was said earlier; something about two endings: one where you're fine w/ what you current have thus get all the girls pregnant, and another about wanting more, thus progressing to Arc2.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I know we decided on going with each girl but the reason I wanted spread out development is:
You could do story events that change a lot. Maybe say you have a relationship cap of 30 and after sasuke leaves the village and you get back hurt the cap increases to 40.
having characters story's intervene like Hinata and Sakura or Sakura and Ino.

Anyway the poll is done and we can't change it anymore can we

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Ahhh, remind me of my high school years on my good ol' windows 98 computer, reading naruto scans, which eventually led me to write "naruto hentai" in my search tab... and now here I am 10 years later, isolated from society... without any regret !

Thank you for making this game !

My only advice, beside keeping the same quality, would be to add some sort of disclaimer at some point because... you know... these girls are supposed to be around 13 years old at this point of the storyline
Oh yeah, there's a disclaimer at the beginning of the game at the moment, but moving forward, arc 1 will probably become a patch to keep things safe.

Glad to see you like it haha, let me know if you ever have any moire problems, suggestions or feedback yeah!

Hi! I am absolutely loving this game! However, I think that as the girls become more corrupted their pictures in the status menu should change to reflect that. I know that their faces change but i think that the clothes should change too.
Oh, gotcha, I'm working on something at the moment with the sprite animator, don't know what's gonna happen at the end of it, but it should be fun haha.

Quote 250 submission for me
Same. On both accounts.

Edit: there might be a bug when using old saves. Try restarting a new file and it might work. That worked for me.
Yeah, there is an issue with using old files, I had some of the variable names changed to future proof it, so old saves might bug out.

Надеюсь автор будет обновлять контент и не размажет на 10 лет.
Hopefully that's the case too, I try to get things out at the steady pace and not milk the Patrons. Been pretty good so far, but hopefully the game gets more well known soon.

Found a Bug, after you get Sakura control to LV3, when you try to use a dildo on her you are triggered to sex scene instead
Gotcha, I'm already on it along with some non-game breaking bugs. Will release a v0.2e soon with all of the reported bugs fixed.

hey @speedapple , any chance this game could have pregnancy/impregnation? You can't really build much of a clan without kids.
Think it was said earlier; something about two endings: one where you're fine w/ what you current have thus get all the girls pregnant, and another about wanting more, thus progressing to Arc2.
Thanks for replying Yamemai!
And yeap, as Yamemai said, the game will present you with a choice after you manage to control Tsunade. Like Yamemai said, you will be able to choose to stop with the girls you have and impregnate them, leading to one of the endings. Or you can choose to want more, in which case you will progress to arc 2 and time skip into the Shippuden era.

make android version
Working on it, sorry

I know we decided on going with each girl but the reason I wanted spread out development is:
You could do story events that change a lot. Maybe say you have a relationship cap of 30 and after sasuke leaves the village and you get back hurt the cap increases to 40.
having characters story's intervene like Hinata and Sakura or Sakura and Ino.

Anyway the poll is done and we can't change it anymore can we
I'll get a post up on Patreon and Subscribe Star that goes into that soon! Hopefully what I come up with will be something everyone is happy with.

Dev mode how too please
I really don't recommend it unless you know what you are doing.

As usual guys, let me know if there are anymore bugs or problems that you all find yeah!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes