Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Is there a mac update?
Latest public mac build is 0.1.4 at

Latest patron mac build is 0.2 which should become public in roughly 2 weeks (somebody was asking this in Discord earlier today/yesterday).

Reactions: speedapple

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Latest public mac build is 0.1.4 at

Latest patron mac build is 0.2 which should become public in roughly 2 weeks (somebody was asking this in Discord earlier today/yesterday).
That was me yes. But yeah, I can wait probably.

:(

Reactions: Reij

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I can't see sakura's state, and also can't reach level 3.
Sorry about that, might have to start a new save I 'm afraid. I had an explanation on why I had to do something like that here.

On a side note, I made an announcement here (the third point), and as well. Really would like your comments and thoughts on this, so feel free to drop me a comment on whichever site you prefer to show who you are, stay anonymous or just which is most convenient lol.

Reactions: waldo1

Nachzil

Jun 18, 2017
ok, i found another bug...i think?
when sakura reach lvl 3 and pop her virginity, i cant access to her toy scene. it always go to her scene where i pop her virginity again and again.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Wow, naruto game and everything looks good keep going bro!
actually......i very like kushina naruto mother can you have considered about her?

Reactions: HydratedMan
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry about that, might have to start a new save I 'm afraid. I had an explanation on why I had to do something like that here.

On a side note, I made an announcement here (the third point), and as well. Really would like your comments and thoughts on this, so feel free to drop me a comment on whichever site you prefer to show who you are, stay anonymous or just which is most convenient lol.
I think that system makes a lot of sense. I personally like seeing all the hard work that goes into writing authentic scripts and would hate to see your effort go to waste. Thanks for being so open to feedback!

Reactions: waldo1

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
So started a new save. Ino's blowjob scene, despite whether you choose naked or underwear, or release some control or keep emotionless, will always play out with her in underwear and with the angry look.
Funny cuz I'm kinda the opposite, no matter if I tell her to wear underwear she doesn't

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
the only thing I have to say so far is Hinata's tits are too small even as a kid(teen) she had bigger tits then sakura, Ino and tenten(despite tenten being older) yet from the pictures so far she is either the same size or smaller then sakura.

Reactions: HydratedMan

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
ok, i found another bug...i think?
when sakura reach lvl 3 and pop her virginity, i cant access to her toy scene. it always go to her scene where i pop her virginity again and again.
Yeap! It has been reported and fixed in v0.2e! Thanks for letting me know!

Wow, naruto game and everything looks good keep going bro!
actually......i very like kushina naruto mother can you have considered about her?
She's planned for arc 3! Hopefully we would have grown large enough by then haha.

I think that system makes a lot of sense. I personally like seeing all the hard work that goes into writing authentic scripts and would hate to see your effort go to waste. Thanks for being so open to feedback!
Haha, yeah, thought it would be a good idea to have the players be involved in the process.

nice kurenai and anko are rare but i wonder why nobody ever makes tsume and hana inuzuka in a game this both are born bitches because of there dog like clan
Might be because they are kinda obscure, they don't really have a lot of screen time and I think they only showed up twice in the manga. I was pretty stumped on who they were the first time someone in the server asked haha.

Wow, a very huge improve from first realease to the first update
Glad to know! Let me know if you think anything can be further improved yeah!

Sooo good! I can't wait for more updates:)
Will do!

@speedapple I'm assuming you're the guy that kept asking for feedback on Reddit? Whoever does your art is definitely pretty good at mimicking the style.
I think so. I was asking for some feedback for both Jikage and Nano-control back then haha.

So started a new save. Ino's blowjob scene, despite whether you choose naked or underwear, or release some control or keep emotionless, will always play out with her in underwear and with the angry look.
Funny cuz I'm kinda the opposite, no matter if I tell her to wear underwear she doesn't
I fixed the issue in v0.2e! Everything should be working as intended now!

Let me know if you guys have any more problems questions or feedback yeah! Especially on the new system! Personally I would prefer if the feedback was either sent via a convo here or as a comment in either subscribe star or Patreon so it doesn't get buried in the comments here, but if it's too much trouble, here is fine as well!

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Well it's nice to see this game actually managed to have some kind of demo then. Currently if you choose to grind all the way to 50 each stat, it's impossible to mind control Sakura, since I chose to just go for Ino first. There should be a do nothing in battle option to avoid that.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Well it's nice to see this game actually managed to have some kind of demo then. Currently if you choose to grind all the way to 50 each stat, it's impossible to mind control Sakura, since I chose to just go for Ino first. There should be a do nothing in battle option to avoid that.
Hi, sorry, could you explain what you meant by the Sakura part?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes