Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
same here ,and when is closed gors to an instance in the bedroom before ,and i needto redo all again.////lost of bugs
Having this same issue. I can get it to drop if I change rooms but when I interact with someone - say a sparring match? - it pops back up and I cant do anything. If I try to talk to anyone it just hangs and does nothing.
Def seems even more buggy than it started. Cant progress the only quest I have it current to check the lounge noise. Because the skill tree is there. So Had to reload and try again.

Last edited:

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So I got through the update. Def still needs some work. Still buggy. Obviously taking some inspiration from The Boys (tm). I will be curious to see if dev fleshes out the backstory more so we can understand more. I dont think thats been done very well but then I'm old so maybe it just dont gel.
Either way I do see some improvement. Will stick around and see if it continues to get better.

Reactions: Auxbox and mdmnsjs1
Apr 14, 2019
best hilarious moment when Superman lasers the ntr dude, if this was supposed to demonstrate how Sups has gone villain , it ain't it chief, he actually did the hero thing hahaha
1728945687444.png

Reactions: Dringar

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
Unfortunately, it's broken.
Skill tree -It's a big mistake if u opened it, cuz you can't close it anymore. It shall follow you forever!
Girl's stats when you open it - it shows u previously opened image instead of current one, the same goes for the locations that is currently under development.
Map icon doesn't work. How should i get to the mall for the further progression? There is no road to the streets, so it seems that quest with electronics from the shop and clothes from the mall can be done only if map is working...

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Bro story is interesting and very good looking characters but it's a lot of bugs ,,it would be amazing if you make this vn mode instead of sandbox mode and the quest menu doesn't upgrade it shows the step that we already did instead of showing the next step or hint

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes