nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
The english translation or whatever this is needs major work. Its really robotic english like Cyborg with no personality is writing this.

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
The english translation or whatever this is needs major work. Its really robotic english like Cyborg with no personality is writing this.
I know, ‘m not the writer like i said before i do the script but not the dialogues due to not being free, i will look into it

Reactions: Lliw21

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not sure if I can even imagine a worse beginning to a game. The MC and D are remarkably obnoxious and then the game just throws a bunch of shit at you without actually explaining anything useful, like what the stats actually do. It's not the 80's, nobody has time for this cryptic shit in an AVN. Arbitrarily withholding information from the player as to what effects their actions will have is not cool, it's just annoying.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
JL: Next Generation [v0.05.2] [Big T] - Compressed

Win/Linux [448 MB]
- - - -

Mac [443 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm having the same issue with not being able to close the skill tree. I did close it by clicking on the phone's love interest heart app (while in MC's room), but as soon as you try to talk to the guy sitting on the floor...the skill tree comes back. And when you try to close it again using the method I mentioned above, it sends MC back into his room (like it's resetting MC's location). (Sigh, sandbox and mini games, two things I really dislike...Right up there with NTR, predatory lesbianism and forced sharing.)

And a suggestion for an issue or potential issue that I noticed...there are no labels on any of the doors (mouse over labels that let the player know room details...like most other sandbox title do).

And I'd suggest there should be a default superhero name, or allow the player to get to know what powers MC will or has before there is a forced "pick a superhero name" choice. :FacePalm:

Anyways, I believe due the sandbox / phone coding...this title has some game ending bugs.

Wish the dev good luck with this endeavor... I'll check back if and when these issues have been resolved.

Regards.

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: mdmnsjs1 and Gryyp

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Promising premise, although the grammar and spelling could certainly do with a revisit!
The real problem I ran into was that the game just broke when I tried to do anything with my stats? Specifically, when I spent my first skill point (and when I tried not using my power, when I checked the stats page to see if I got one to work with anyway), it wouldn't let me back to the main game. Instead, I got caught in an endless loop between the phone and the stats screen. Anyone else run into this issue/ have a fix for it?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JLNextGeneration-0.05.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I'm going to only reiterate something here. Fix the skill tree. It can be part of the phone. Hit the skill tree in the phone, you can adjust the stats there. Then close out the phone. The skill tree should not be a huge part of the screen.

Reactions: Swizzstick

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I have tried this at least three separate times. This game is just broken. I get to the same point where I'm unable to continue because...? It's just not made. Then I click on something in the phone and the game thrusts me ahead in the story because....? And after it does that, every interaction throws up an error. The imagemaps aren't made properly, so there's tons of flickering. The phone locks you in unless you click the tiny phone button that phones no longer have, solely because they don't know how to make it so you click off the screen to exit. BUT DONT WORRY, they added in simon says and a stupid rhythm game to occupy your time. Cause that's fun. The English is also bad, on top of everything. You're thrust into an MC that everyone treats like shit because...? I guess he looks evil so they treat him that way. And, BECAUSE everyone treats MC like shit you don't like anyone. Cool.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of posts since the update. I havent tried it yet and I'm going to try to keep the notes from bias'ing me just yet. Have hopes that the dev is trying to fix what he can. He seems interested in making it better and thats all I can ask.
Once I have time today I'll give the new work a shot.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes