3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev now has a fast and a slow path depending on how you answered the questions in the test. The gym is on the slow path. This latest update is on the fast path.

I have two comments:
First, I tried to join your Patreon with a prepaid visa card but Patreon would not accept it. I am not sure why as I use it for Amazon purchases.
Second, I downloaded the game (I think from MEGA) and I must be doing something wrong. The game plays as pretty much one straight line - remembering one time at his mother's house, dressing in lingerie, the sissy test, working the party at the hotel and the two days working in the gym. Much of what is talked about in this thread I never saw.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have two comments:
First, I tried to join your Patreon with a prepaid visa card but Patreon would not accept it. I am not sure why as I use it for Amazon purchases.
Second, I downloaded the game (I think from MEGA) and I must be doing something wrong. The game plays as pretty much one straight line - remembering one time at his mother's house, dressing in lingerie, the sissy test, working the party at the hotel and the two days working in the gym. Much of what is talked about in this thread I never saw.
I dont know what is wrong with patreon for not accepting your card...
For the second question, to play the fast transformation you need to answer option 4 on question 11 or 12 from the sissy test.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I have two comments:
Unfortunately, Patreon don't accept prepaid visa cards. You need a debit card or a credit card, or a paypal account.

Reactions: OnlyANoob

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Journey Into Sissyhood 0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
When will MC get an actual pussy? Just because not into BBC or blowjob doesn't mean that isn't wanted.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
10/10. I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. If the dev is reading it then just do your own thing. The game is ridiculously good and I doubt you'd make a bad call about it at this point.
Hehe. Thanks. I'm doing my thing, but I am also listening to the players, I am always open to sugestions and constructive criticism, because sometimes its easy to get lost when you do something creative, from time to time you need a wake up call.

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Hehe. Thanks. I'm doing my thing, but I am also listening to the players, I am always open to sugestions and constructive criticism, because sometimes its easy to get lost when you do something creative, from time to time you need a wake up call.
If possible I'd like to make a request, any chance you could consider a trans/futa domme? I love BBC as much as the next butt slut but futa/trans dommes are ridiculously delicious too.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes