3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Pembrock

Nov 5, 2020
This game doesn't work through joiplay on Android. Dear developer, could you add an opportunity to change text box opacity or hide the textbox? It's pretty inconvinient to play the game on Android because of it.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This game doesn't work through joiplay on Android. Dear developer, could you add an opportunity to change text box opacity or hide the textbox? It's pretty inconvinient to play the game on Android because of it.
I will see what I can do.

Reactions: Pembrock
Sep 16, 2021
Are you able to include more than just the 9 game-save pages? I tend to use a lot of game saves, especially with good writing so feels kindof limiting having to over-write. thanks.

Reactions: OnlyANoob

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are you able to include more than just the 9 game-save pages? I tend to use a lot of game saves, especially with good writing so feels kindof limiting having to over-write. thanks.
I have had this problem before and if you are careful just click after the save slots and it will go to the next page, I think I am up to page 19 now. and when going back do the same but sometimes you might click the quick save or auto-save so try to be careful and make sure. I hope this helps.;)

Reactions: OnlyANoob

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I will try to fix it. Hopefully I won't forget!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hmm. It's absolutely true you should follow your vision in terms of story and content regarding game creation. That said..

Eh. Almost didn't write this, but the OP did state they were curious as to opinions and whatnot of the state of the game. Soo... yeah. But that very opinion is also looking at the current setup as of the last update as a case of kidnapping, identity theft, physical and mental torture, exploitation, other discriptors I shan't use, and overall just having a really bad time.

I mean, the moniker of the game is a fine indication that it's not going to be a journey of sunshine, handjobs and rainbows.

Even so, I think I'll give this some time to breath and grow before giving it a go again.

I'll elaborate further, but nobody likes a wall of text, so I'll borrow the glorious power that is spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And hey, one's millage may vary. I'm sure this content will be absolute smash in some circles.

Can something amazing come of the MC's plight? Sure, why not! Anything is possible; moreover the story has just begun. A heroes journey does require conflict and all that. Plus the dev wrote that there will be different story branches in the future, so there's that.

Best of luck on the project.

OnlyANoob

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand your concerns, but there is going to be a branch without the sex slave path, and even in the sex slave path, there is going to be an opportunity to escape. I need time to develop the story, I am working alone on the project and its hard to add that much content in a short amount of time, every developer knows this.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRedMinister398
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes